Imagine by supernova
Summary: Sequel to Marital bliss. Not gonna tell more, please read, and it's not a one-shot.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 9517 Read: 7254 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 12/30/2006
Story Notes:
To Marcela, OK I promise, I'll keep it HAPPY, no ARI...are you sure ???
To Dani...THANKS....enjoy the story.

Trouble and Problem >>> Marital Bliss (nc-17) >>> Imagine (nc-17) >>> Cursed and Blessed (T) >>> Drool (PG 13) >>> All I have >>> Immortality (end)

1. Chapter 1 by supernova

2. Chapter 2 by supernova

Chapter 1 by supernova
Author's Notes:
Sequel to Marital bliss. Not gonna tell more, please read, and it's not a one-shot
Title :Imagine
Fiction :KIBBS
Rating :NC17
Disclaimer : NCIS…definitely not mine
----------------------------------------------------
Trouble&Problem ~ Marital bliss ~ Imagine ~ Cursed&Blessed ~ Drool ~ All I have ~ Immortality (end)
-----------------------------------------------------
Gibbs is struggling to put on his tie, cursing. He decides to wait for his wife to put it on for him. Unfortunately she is with Abby, the Goth NCIS lab techie and they will all meet up at the banquet.
He hates party, banquet or any kind of gathering, but his wife refuses to submit to his wish on this matter. Well, she doesn't drag him to all social events, just some important ones, like tonight.

Last month he received an invitation for an annual naval banquet, he hid it in his drawer. But Kate's found out when his nosy boss told her about one week before the event.
Then she went to his bullpen, stood in front of him with arms across her chest, her foot tapping impatiently, while giving him " why don't you tell me" look followed by "where's the bloody invitation" look.
For 5 minutes she stood in front of him, then she went for his drawers, tried searching for the invitation. Sitting on his lap, Gibbs tried grabbing her hands to stop her from looking in his drawers and table
Then she gave up after he locks her hands with his, then she whispers to him "I'll wear a dress that I guarantee you love…and eat whipped cream from your body…I promise" Gibbs blushed as he messed his own hair, and he pulled put the stupid invitation from his trash…bloody hell!
-----------------------------------------
Today is the day, his wife promise him all that. She's been denying him for the past 4 days, telling him he should wait for the special night. Ok, he thought, 4 days are not bad, not that long. Before he was married for the 4th time he could go for months before a one night stand.
Shoot! But now he is married, a willing hot wife sleeping next to him in his bed, all soft. No way. Four days are way too long, he was snapping at McGee and Abby when they were talking too close at the lab.
"Gee, Gibbs…woke up at the wrong side of the bed." She joked and shut her mouth as she saw his face

Gibbs is a very sensual man, it's been more than a year, since they were married and he's been privilege to fulfill his and her need whenever and almost wherever they were together. Sometimes, several times a day when they were feeling frisky
His ex-marine's buddies that he keep in touch with and introduce them to his wife, called him a horny old bastard, lucky son of a bitch and he grinned.

Nevertheless, four days of not touching Kate was hell as every night his wife lays beside him, snuggle up to him; she slapped his hands many times as he tried to snaked his way to her. She refused and begged him to wait till the special night, pleading at him, he was bloody annoyed but he couldn't say no to her anyway.

But, last night, she almost gives in to him, if not because of a bloody phone call from McGee informing him about the case that they just closed. It's 11 at night, what the hell is McGee doing at HQ? Then he realized that he used to be worse until he married her.
He adores hearing himself said "his wife", there's a hint of arrogance, that Kate is now his wife; that he married her, he owns her, and she belongs to him.
The first time he heard her mention him as her husband, he was unable to describe his feeling and unable to erase the grin from his face, he was happy. He is certain that he never feel this way with his previous marriages.
-----------------------------------------------------

Gibbs is driving to the Four Season Hotel, in Georgetown to meet his wife and Abby. As he drives at his reasonable speed, he recalled last night before the damn phone call from McGee, how he almost convinced his sleeping wife to let him made love to her.
She was sleeping at the edge of their bed. He woke up for nature's call, then as he walked back to his warm spacious bed, he saw his wife sleeping soundly, facing down on her chest, wearing his old shirt and underwear only.
He guessed she learn from the previous 3 nights that snuggling up to his nook, gave him better access to tease the hell out of her.

He grinned mischievously, feeling himself getting hard by just looking at her in his old battered old shirt and her undies. The light from the hall outside shone her soft skins that he knows by heart; he stared at her from the other side of the bed, enjoying the peace he hardly felt before.
At that moment, he slipped back into a crisp clean sweet smelling cover, now that she is keeping their house, he has the luxury of various clean bed sheet changed each week.
Instead of sleeping, he slipped his way to her at the edge of the bed. He immediately kissing her hair with his nose, followed by kissing her jaw and neck.
"Miss touching you Katie" he murmured to his sleeping wife. Gibbs was sure that he is going to get laid this time. It's been four days and it's killing him, he knows that his wife is no angel either; he knows that she loves sex too, with him, of course.
He can see the desperation in her eyes and feel her desperation in her touch. And they are both talker in bed. Man… the things that they declare to each other while they are fucking…could make hard core marines blushed.

He grazed his palm over her exposed thigh and her butt, raised her shirt and rain kisses on her back, and murmured his love to her. He felt her stirred slightly, her body inched to him. "Jet?..." she was dreaming, half asleep half awake. He was stroking her body gently, "Are you awake baby?" asking a stupid question. He pulled her by her waist so her back rest against his front, while lifting her shirt, kissing her waist from her side to her ribcage. He observed her deeper breath and he softly bit her waist, his hand stroking her soft thigh and butt.

He just realized his cock is fully hard when she nudged her perky bottoms to his groin. He reminded himself to be as gentle as possible, tried not waking her up too early, so that she can still refused his advance. He wanted her to be awake with him inside her, which was his master plan.
Controlling his strong desire to plunge into her, he carefully arranged her to lie on her back. He slowly kissed her jaw lines while he raised himself to his knee, straddling her; pulled her shirt up, exposing a heavy set of breast with already harden peaks. He swallowed his saliva, he had to be careful, to made her ready for him, wet enough to receive him, but not too horny that she'd be jarred awake. "Fuck" he groaned, feeling his erection against his stomach, painfully.

He bend down to kiss her ample breasts, his hand bracing himself on the bed, he wanted to touch her breasts, but he did not, worried that his action might woke her up.
Instead, he rained wet kisses all over her breasts, circling the nipples; he can now hear her gasping breath and moans from her throats, calling his name over and over again; her eyes still closed.
He tested her wetness with one finger, a slow deep dip to her clit," Katie… you are so wet baby, how could you refused me for so many nights honey?" He whispered to her in a groan, he saw her head slowly thrashing from side to side.
He dips his mouth to one of the peak, while kneading the mounds in desperation, getting harder to control himself by the seconds. Did her breasts get bigger? Nah…he thought, it must be his imagination from the starvation she cruelly imposed on him, he continued ravishing his wife; she is his to ravish anyway, no other man would touch her again.

Hell, It's got to be enough for her, but couldn't take chances, he kissed her thoroughly, glad that he was greeted by an equally passionate kiss. Damn, his straining cock was so hard, it's really painful now, and he can feel his precum pooling. Gibbs quickly freed himself from his boxer, and slipped off her undies too.
Poised himself at her entrance, with one hand he hold his shaft and started teasing her by dipping it's head into her wet hot opening a couple of time. He was dying from the anticipation, clenching his jaw, groaned in desperation, and then he made a round circling motion to her clit.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Kate stirred and moaned louder, she was awaken, "Yes…Jethro…"
"Katie… please…Katie…let me" he pleaded as he started pushing into her, her eyes opened, staring at him, raised herself half way by resting on her elbows, trying to understand what's going on. Is it a dream?
She saw and felt her husband straddling her, his face in pain and pleasure, pushing into her, "Jet?..." she moaned, "yes…" as he pushed all the way to his root in one slow solid thrust, she heard him grunt loudly. Then… his mobile rang!
"Shit" Gibbs swore, still deep inside his wife, aching. Kate who was awake few seconds a go, feeling great delicious sensation as he went in her; the noise acted like a cold shower. She pushed him by his stomach, saw his swollen red angry erection plopped out lewdly of her body.
"Jethro…" she was pissed and pinched his stomach. "Bloody hell" he answered his mobile. Kate ran to the bathroom to composed herself, heard him barking into the mobile.
Few minutes away, she went back to their bad, saw him sitting by the edge, and TWACK, she slapped his head," That's for being impatient" and she pinched him again, "and that's for tricking me" as she searched for her underwear.
She found it among the mess on bed, as she tried to grab it; Gibbs snatched it from her hand.
"Leroy Jethro Gibbs!" she was annoyed, hands on her hips.
"Oh, C'mon Katie…please" he pulled her to him, but failed, instead she tried snatching her underwear again, he quickly grab her wrist hard, pulled her to his naked chest and rolled her to bed.
"Jethro…no" felling his groin against hers, it's so good…No Kate, she said to herself, she expertly flipped him just as he taught her, she was above him, looking down at him. She sat on his hard stomach, with him still trying to push her down to his groin. He succeeds for a while, he hold her hips and impaled his erection in her, he groaned. Kate gasped, but quickly, pulled herself up, struggling as he was still holding her.

"Jethro…baby. Listen to me please", "look at me," she pleaded to him.
Kate almost laughed out loud to his face. It's like talking to a boy who wants his ration of candy right now!
"I promised you, ok. It's going to be special and you'll love it. I promise Jethro…"
"Katie…" he is horny as hell
"Shhh…please… all you need to do is buy the whipped cream…and I have the rest of the ingredient in the kitchen" she winked at him.
"OK baby?, no reply from him
"Jethro...ok?" she asked again.
"Fine!" he replied stiffly, annoyed, pissed, and horny.

She put on her underwear, throw his boxer at him and kiss his temple, ‘love you" and they settled back to sleep. ‘I'll be with Abby from morning and we'll see you at the Four Season, ok?", "Don't be late" she teased him. He didn't answer her, his back facing her face, he was pissed.

She quietly spooned her angry boy, "you don't want me wearing the dress that I promised, standing there with other men…I mean…plenty of other men leering and flirting with me, don't you", she kissed his shoulder.
She went on, "The dress, won't be much material on it…so I'll be cold, waiting for you…I might just grab the next guy who flirts with me…and…"
"Don't be ridiculous Kate, I'm never late!" He replied stiffly.
Kate sighed, kissed his shoulder again, "I love you baby" and she scooted over to her side and tried to sleep, realizing he is still pissed.
Just as she was about to dozed off to sleep, she felt him move towards her side, hug her, kissed her forehead" I love you Katie", with his arm on her ribcage, he slept.
------------------------------------------------------

Gibbs is back to his reality, he sighed heavily as he pulls to the hotel's parking lot. Damn, he thought, more than the usual formal banquet, that's too much for him, he hates it.
There is no way in hell, he'll attend this thing if it's not of his wife…he groans. He'll just have to make sure that they'll get out of there as soon as possible.
As he locked his car, he saw many other couples and single crowds are walking towards the grand lobby entrance, mostly in their crisp full uniform. He noticed his tie is not done yet, yeah… just have to wait for her to do it for him.
"Hey boss" He heard McGee voice, "McGee" he replied
"Plenty of people, isn't it boss" he looks around him
"Yes, too much for my taste" as they walk together.
-----------------------------------------------------

Kate is talking to Abby, laughing their head off, enjoying themselves and the attention given to them. Kate has a nude color one sided off shoulder dress. With soft material drapes over her body till her lower thigh. Abby loved it, she thought, the color against Kate's alabaster skins looks almost NUDE! Along with her tan leather heeled boots up to her calf.
Gibbs and McGee arrive by the hotel entrance to the main lobby. "There they are boss" McGee's sight is much better than Gibbs, as he point at them.

Gibbs froze for a few seconds, what the hell? What is she wearing? Is it his aging sight? As he comes nearer he can see better, his wife is not nude.
What the hell? She is talking to well built tall guy in a white uniform. White?
Hmmph…JAG. He walks nearer, he sees the glow on her face and skin, she looks gorgeous, and the boots are to die for. She looks foxy and why is she standing so damn close to the…JAG ASS? Looking up at him adoringly? As she waives her hands around, he feels much…much better; her wedding ring is still there!

Then she notices him, actually stalking towards them. He sees her eyes light up with the sweetest smile on her face, reserved only for her husband, makes his grumpy face smiles too. He sees Kate walks towards him, embracing him, kiss his cheeks happily and hooks her arm to his and pulls him to her crowd.
--------------------------------------------

Kate introduces him to her old friend who is with JAG. Gibbs shakes his hand stiffly and forces small talks for a few minutes. He was and he is still not a talker (expect when he is in bed with Katie). He can see the subtle surprise from the JAG ASS' face when Kate enthusiastically embrace him and introduced him to the JAG ASS, a fairly young commander in his late 30's, damn! he is soon to be 50.

He is used to the surprise on people's face when they found out that he is the man of her choice. Well, somehow he can honestly understand. She is young, intelligent, witty, funny, caring, good career and bloody hot. Versus him, divorced 3 times, grumpy, much older, impatient, bad-tempered, did he mention old? Yes, he did.
But Kate loves him, he is her choice. Slowly but surely, that makes him more assure of himself, to accept that he is her choice, her preference among her lists of boy toys. His wife is an extrovert, express her feeling very well, so she shows her love, adoration and respect to him to the whole world; while him? He is an introvert, poker faced stiff guy, doesn't show his feeling. No wonder her friends and relatives are shocked or worried.

Despite of all the confident he had. He is still a jealous man. He gets jealous and there is nothing she can do about it, she'll just have to accept that and live with it. And once he gets jealous, his insane possessiveness surface. And he is not afraid to show it, and he couldn't care less about others…like now.
-------------------------------------------

"Boss doesn't look happy, Abby" McGee whispers to Abby. She nods and gets excited.
"Well, Kate is hot and the commander is hot and…He is close to her "Abby is eying the JAG' ass as she talks, enjoying the view.
"But I think Kate looks better with boss" McGee insists while annoyed with Abby's blatantly enjoying the view.
"Sure McGee but he is still pissed" Abby sighs
"It's going to be a fun night!!!" as Abby looks at Gibbs' face.
Abby sees Gibbs keeps a tight hold to Kate's waist, standing very close to her, actually standing so close that she has no place to move her hands that's next to Gibbs, then she places her hand in his shoulder, still talking to the commander McCutie, unaware of her husband's mood until later.
------------------------------------------------

Saved by Tony, "Hey…boss, Kate, Abby, McGee" he grins happily with a blond on his side.
"Ouch…Kate, you look hot!"
"Abby…looking good girl…"
"McGee…looking sharp"
"Boss!..." Tony shuts his mouth, when he sees his boss' face, like a marine about to kill.
Kate notices Gibbs' tie is not done yet, "Baby, let me do your tie" she stands in front of him, fixing his tie, which she bought for him. Gibbs, enjoying the closeness, pulls her closer to him and his arms locks at her back. She looks up to him smiling, he whispers to her "You look beautiful Kate" she looks at her husband's eyes, kiss his lips and jaw, "You are yummy too Jethro", He replies by a soft growl to her ears only.

"There you go jet" she finishes fixing his tie, so fast? He was enjoying the attention. As Kate steps back, she feels the restrain on her back. Gosh, he is unnecessarily jealous, she sighs. After being married to him more than a year, she knows him a lot but still learning everyday. She slowly grazes her hand to his arm, pulls it down and holds it by her side.
"Let's go inside" Tony leads the group. The JAG ASS separates himself to join his group, after kissing Kate on her cheek and telling her that she looks gorgeous and see her inside.
Tony whispers to Kate, "Kate, don't piss your husband off, please… or he'll be all grumpy at work ..." TWACK, he receives a head slap from his boss.
"Heiii…Jethro" Kate pretends to be angry that Gibbs slaps Tony's head.
Abby sees Gibbs' jaw clenches slightly when the hot commander kisses Kate.
--------------------------------------------------

"Hello…ladies and gentlemen…" ducky greets his family. He is a darling old man with a British accent. Kate and Abby both kiss Ducky's cheek and he kisses them back affectionately. Gibbs doesn't mind Kate kissing his very old M.E. They are now hovering around the bar, ordering drinks and chatting. Kate's boss O'Brien arrives with his family.
"Gibbs and O'Brien are talking when Kate talks to James, her team mate. He introduces his friend, a guy in a navy uniform.
"So… you are Special Agent Kate Todd, ex Secret Service, James said you kick ass, but he never mention how beautiful you look" as he shakes her hand.
‘Oh, thank you" Kate replies, looking fondly at James, NOT his friend.
"and… you are married…" he declares as he saw her wedding ring and Kate nods "Yep"
"She is married to my boss' colleague…so, drop it man!!!" James hisses at his friend, he is annoyed. It's because he's seen Gibbs' wrath, Gibbs' infamous methods and has experienced Gibbs and his team, a few times. And, he has seen his love to his newest team member and the man is bloody crazy and possessive.

"Perhaps James never mention my looks because he pays more attention to my skills…that's why he is one of the best and youngest Federal officer I've ever work with" she states proudly. James is stunned, he admires her like an older sister, and she always takes care of him and covers his mistakes from their boss.
"Let's go Kate" James pulls her arm away from his friend, turns around to walk her to Gibbs and he bumps into…Hmm…Clearing his throat, Gibbs himself, looking at him.

James, even though young, he is not a small built man, but Gibbs presence intimidates the hell out of him, not to mention his other characters. Sometimes the young agent wonders, how can Kate feels secure, falls in love and married the old dude; he means, married the old ex marine. Because Kate is a very loving, kind and friendly person and Gibbs is NOT.
Then James saw him waiting for Kate at the HQ parking lot, as Kate and himself finished interviewing witnesses and they reached the HQ at midnight. James noticed that he didn't look pissed, waiting for hours, he actually looks happy to see them.
He saw Gibbs got out from his car, walked towards them, greet and thanked him; then grab Kate's bag and stuff, embracing her as she talked non stop, walking towards his car, from the corner of his eyes, he saw him kissed her temple.
-------------------------------------------------

"Good evening Special Agents Gibbs, good to see you Special Agents Gibbs" he stammers like McGee in the beginning.
James feels Kate's hugs and she ruffles his hair, "Honey, you know my partner in crime, right? Who watch my 6?"
"Yes", special Agent James Xavier… my wife says you have potential" Gibbs is amused, seeing him nervous.
"Thanks Special Agent Gibbs" he replies nervously, clearing his throat.
"James, don't cell me Special Agent Gibbs…Gibbs is fine" as he grabs his wife back to the bar.
"Having fun?" Kate asks him
"Not when those men can't stay away from you" He replies
"Oh, C'mon Jethro, lighten up" she tugs him. He sees how men flirt with her since she was not his wife, he understand why, she is a knock out; even Abby said that she is hot. Not strikingly stunning but cold like all his ex wives, she is different.
Kate is much shorter than most women, not extravagant or overbearing, she is sweet, kind, and sexy as hell, he means hot in her own way. Anyway, he is glad he put the ring on before somebody else did. He sometimes take a quick look at her fingers, checking on her ring, he is embarrass about his new habit and would never let her know about it, It's pathetic.
------------------------------------------------------

The event is about to starts; Kate is standing in front of Gibbs drinking her OJ, OJ? Since when did his wife drinks OJ? Weird. Anyway as soon she starts kissing his jaw and showering him with attention, he forgets about anything else, they snuggle and teases each other.
Kate is staying close to him for a while, he doesn't look to happy, she knows he is jealous, so she decides to keep him company a while longer before she socializes, he has to deal with it like she deals with his stupid jealousy.

The event starts on time. By 7, entrée is served, by 8, main course is served. Lots of speeches from the Director, Gibbs is not paying full attention to the speeches; He is enjoying his time at the table with the people that have become his family, sharing it with the woman sitting right next to him. He enjoys the meals, talking to his friends
He is relax, he rests his arms on her chair, oblivious to their surrounding, Gibbs, MR anti public affection let his wife spoon feed him, while talking to her, smiling.
"Boss? Rheumatism boss? Your hand?" Tony teases, he sits quite far from his boss. Gibbs glares at him, gives McGee a subtle sign, then "TWACK", McGee slaps him in the head.
"Hey…probie!…who gives you the permission" Tony shouts at him. "Boss gives me the permission" McGee answers smugly.
As the night goes on, Director Morrow comes over to Gibbs, asks him to follow him, the Director is introducing him to some people from different department and offices; Kate strokes his back for a silent encouragement.
So he left with his director. He makes small talks and answers some question. He hates it but couldn't get away with it, shaking hands politely; nice to meet you greets; agreeing with their opinions and listens to lot and lots of small talks and politics.
-------------------------------------------------

He doesn't who they are except for their title and position, but it seems they have heard of him. Some even mention his new marital status, wanting to see his wife.
From the corner of his eyes, he sees Kate is with her friends away from their table, but she is still under his radar most of the time.
She is with O'Brien's family, Ducky's friends and some people he doesn't recognized, the JAG ASSES, plenty of them, 90% male, 10% female, he guessed.
Damn it Kate! She is surrounded by them, and then he lost his sight of her, being interrupted by the Director's question. The next thing he notices, is Kate walking towards him with her arms in another man's arm, to be exact a JAG ASS, who is he? Admiral Chedwiggen, talking to her ear, secretly and she smiles looking up at him. She knows him before she joined NCIS, Gibbs reminds himself.
"Good evening Special Agent Gibbs" The Admiral greets him
"Good evening Admiral, I see you bring my wife back to me…" He shakes his hand
"You lucky son of a bitch" Chedwiggen whispers to him, as Kate moves to Gibbs' arm and they both join the group.
Gibbs introduces her as his wife, she greets them politely, she is so much better than him with her small talks and body language. They are rather surprise to see his wife, but he goes along anyway, Kate is leading him in the conversation with the people and their Director, he is very happy with her presence; but after an hour he whispers to her that he wants to go home, she said no!!!...

-Tbc-nova2007
End Notes:
To Marcela, OK I promise, I'll keep it HAPPY, no ARI...are you sure ???
To Dani...THANKS....enjoy the story
Chapter 2 by supernova
Author's Notes:
Kate admits to Gibbs
Gibbs feels much better when they reach their table, but he couldn't wait to get his hands on his wife, Should we go home now, Kate?" he wishfully asks.
"No way…I want my dessert" she refuses point blank
He knows that Kate has a healthy appetite, but he finds it weird when she finished her chocolate mousse, his and Ducky gives her his; telling her that he is allergic to chocolate and she refused, then Ducky asks McGee to switch seat with him and wait beside Kate until she finished his dessert.
Looking at her happily, when she finished it with no problem, she thanked Ducky, looking at him embarrass. She leans forward and whispers in his ears, that's resulted in his twinkling eyes, he kiss her temple and goes back to his seat.
----------------------------------------------
Kate notices that Gibbs looks at her in awe, "I need my energy tonight Jethro…" she winks at him, "I am not saying anything baby, no comment from me, just amazed" he replies hastily, women are usually sensitive, not that he has any complaint about his wife body, perfect to him.
"Abby…Bathroom?" Kate asks
"OK" Abby replies, they walk in hands to the head. He loves her ass, he shudders at the thought. The full sway of her curvy hips and her boots give a kinky look to her. Is her ass different tonight? Gibbs scolds himself, not wanting an erection in public, it must be the 4 days fast, he reins himself, and when he looks up; he sees several men gawking at them until they reached the head.

Soon, the dance started, the lightning is dimmed, and he decides to wait for Kate in front of the head.
"McGee" he calls him
‘Ya boss" he stands up, following his boss.
They waited for a few minutes. Strange...He knows that women take much longer time than men, but not his Katie.
Then he finally sees Kate and Abby emerge from the head. Kate looks out of breath, talking to Abby; she is surprises to see him waiting for her. "You OK Kate?" he looks worried, ‘You want to go home?" he insists, he hold her by her waist.
"She is OK boss man, too much chocolate" Abby adds as she pulls McGee towards the dance floor.

Kate slides her hand to his waist, slightly resting her head on upper arm, walking towards their table, ‘Jet, I want to dance" she pulls him to the dance floor.
"Kate?" he asks her cautiously, "C'mon…I'm fine" she tugs him.
As they slow danced through her music, she buries her face on his chest, enjoying the closeness. He held her with both arms encircling her.
He feels her moves her head, when he looks down to her, he sees her brown eyes looking up at him and they kissed, a sweet loving kiss that take their breath a way
"I am very happy Jethro" she admits. "I am glad that you are happy Kate, you have no idea, how happy and content you make me feel" he lets her know.
Suddenly he senses that she is grinding her self to his groin, all soft and womanly, "Katie… four nights, remembers?" He reminds her on his about to snap reins.
"Don't do that…please" He trembles; she just smiles at him, gently takes a nip at his jaw and slowly kisses his neck.
"Want to go home baby?" she teases, asking the obvious.
"Yes… please Kate and… you better walk right in front of me…close…" He murmurs. When she turns and they walk together, she feels his erection. She purposely walks very close to him, sway her hips and rub her ass to him.
He clenches his jaw, they have to walk through sea of people, and lots of them stop them along the way, to talk, to congratulate them on their marriage and so on and so on.
Fifteen minutes of forced small talks and shaking hand while she is in front of him, she stays really cool and composed while he can hardly contains himself; saying her thanks for the kind wishes, they slowly exit the hall.
"Kate" He warns her, she pretends to hear nothing. He tightens his grip to warn her and to reins himself. She quickly turns, facing him as they walk, look up to him intensely, he sees her eyes fill with passion, for him, only for him.
----------------------------------------------
‘Damn, he sees a bunch of JAG asses, what Abby said hot assess in uniform are standing in a cluster near the main lobby's entrance hall.
"Kate?...going home already?"
"You used to go home at the wee hours in the morning Kate!"
'Hey girl, looking good, what's new Kate?" They recognize and talk to her
Gibbs wants to punch all of them, getting too close to her, even with him on her back, standing extremely close, he feels harass. Kate smiles at them smugly, raise her hand and show her wedding band.
"So…the rumor is true"
"You are definitely hitched, wow!"
"Special Agent Gibbs, my x boss, my husband, my new boss in my home" she introduces him proudly.
"So, you are the lucky bastard"
"Damn, I'm too late"
‘Yep" she answers
"Bye guys… we got to go, we have another urgent arrangement…" she winks at them. The JAG asses are shocked with her remarks, they are stunned and Gibbs laughed out loud. He chuckles all the way to the lot; he can not believe his ears.
----------------------------------------------
As they left rather early, the lot is stranded and dark, Kate who is walking in front on her husband to hide his erection, decides to have fun at his expense... She snakes her hand to his erection, rubbing it.
He bites her ear lobe, "Katie…?" whispering to her. One of his hands reaches her breast, kneading them and one of his finger dip inside her dress and grazes her nipple.
She stops walking and moans, their pace slowed down considerably because of their lusty activities. By the time they manage to reach their car, she is wet and her hands have found their way to unzip his fly and play with his cock.

He turns her to face him; their kiss is now urgent and carnal. Attacking each other mouth, cupping her face, "Jethro… let's go home" she pleads in between the frenzy locks.
Instead, her horny husband raises her gown to her hip, dip his digit to her clit, "arghh…Jethro…stop it…don't" she moans lustily, a beautiful music to his ears.
He ignores her plead, she is soaking wet, he swiftly pulls her thong down, slip it off her leg and boots and put it in his pocket.
Fuck, he thought, what a sight. She is leaning on the car's door, her dress raised to her hips, her boots to her calf, and he can see her lower body naked for his eyes to feast.
Without undoing his pants, he pulls out his cock from his fly. Kate is trashing her head in front of him, gasping, as he strokes her clit with its swollen head.
"No Jethro…don't…no, please"
‘Shhh…Kate…just a few stroke baby, I promise, please"
She is clenching his arms when he holds his swollen member into her, just the tip.
"Aahhh…Katie" he repeats his movement and his chanting over and over again. Unsatisfied with his craving, he lifts her up to match his height and plunge in one full deep desperate stoke into her. She lets out a surprise scream as he entered and stayed in place, heard their breathing.
"Baby…" she wails, then he moves out of her and plunge in again. Ooh…that feels fucking good. He thrusts again, savoring the wet hot friction that he's been denied for too long.
"Jethro…stop…please…you promise, please…stop Jethro, you said…just a few stokes… in me…stop please" she speaks as he plunges hard into her, she is pushing him away bracing her hands against his chest, but the puny struggle only makes him hornier.
"Shhh…its ok baby…it's ok…just a few more strokes…I promise" he clenches his jaw.

Heavenly, to be inside his wife, milking his swollen member.
"Don't worry Katie, we are out early… there's nobody here" he tries to calm her down.
"JETHRO… please…stop! There are people… and you promise" she tries to convince him as he thrusts hard into her.
His control snaps, he thrust faster harder and deeper, fucking her against the car.
"Please Kate…" he groans
"Jethro…stop… argh…yes, God…I'm coming baby…God…yes…I am coming' She is confuse by the fear of being caught in public place and her orgasm. Too late anyway.
‘Fuck, fuck, fuck...Katie… arghh…few more strokes…FUCK few more strokes…I'm coming" he came hard and furious as he hears her wails and bucks in front of him. He unloads his desire into her.
His heart beats and breathing are still uneven from the aftermath of their quickie. He feels good but at the same time feels guilty that he ignores her wishes. "Kate…its ok, there's nobody, I'm sorry…" he swiftly pulls out of her, pulls her to his chest, and opens the door to their car. He guides her inside; she lies limp on her seat, still trying to catch her breath. He zips his fly and he enters from his side and fastens their seatbelt.
----------------------------------------------------
As he drives home, he realized that Kate has fallen asleep; her breathing is even and calm. He wipes his sweat with the back of his hand; he is such a bastard sometimes, he is sure that she is bruised from their frisky little quickie, he worries that he hurts her but on his wicked side, he fells satisfies that he has marked her.
"Are you ok Kate?" he questions her when they arrive home
"We are home Kate", "Did I hurt you?" she shakes her head, signaling him that she is all right; she feels that his warm come is leaking out of her.
He was rather rough with her before, shoving her against the car for a forced quickie. Well, it's not that she didn't enjoy it, he defends himself half heartedly.

He opens her door and they walk to the door, as they enter their domain, he follows the same routine of taking off hers and his coat and all, but Kate goes straight to the kitchen, he follows her curiously, sees her drinking cold water from the tap.
When done, she turns to him and wink "where's the whipped cream Jetro?"
He gives her his biggest smile ever, "but…are you sure Katie? You look tired" he wants to make sure. She walks to him and kiss him openly, savoring his taste, his passion his tongue, his lips. She is claiming his lips passionately but not rough, as she breaks the locks "If… you are too tired Jethro… I understand sweetie…"
"Hell no Kate!" he quickly answers her challenge and he left to get the whipped cream. Where on earth did he place it? His brain is totally whipped.
--------------------------------------
"Jethro…I am in the living room" she calls out to him, where is he by the way?
Kate closes her eyes, sitting in her big couch in the living room, in front of the TV and fire place. She smiles to herself; there was no TV, not much stuff in the living room when she moved in.
Soon, he ended up snuggling with her watching DVD and reading in front of the fire place. His place is quite huge for Kate's taste that was used to live in an apartment or studio by herself. With Gibbs…there are three bedrooms, two and a half bathroom, full spacious kitchen, back garden, laundry room, front porch, parking space and of course last but not least his beloved basement.
She wonders how he could survive in such lonely existence in his spacious domain.
She fondly recalled when they started dating, he always dragged her to stay with him or he ended up staying with her. Many times, they were on different assignment, too tired and too late to stay the night together but she ended up opening her door to him in the wee hours of the morning…he said he couldn't sleep.
Sometimes, he would pack her bag, fill it in with her clothes and dragged her to sleep in his place. Very often, they ended up having sex and not sleeping at all. These happened for about 6 months before he asked her to move in with him and got engaged, the rest comes naturally.
It is also takes along time for her to call his home hers; she remembers how it frustrates him. He never fails to correct her ‘Kate…our place Kate, not my place Kate"
-----------------------------------------------
"What are you smiling about baby" her husband asks, bringing her back to the present.
"You…us" she opens her eyes. He is standing in front of her with a can of whipped cream in his hand. Kate grins at him, signals him to look at the side table, he sees Hershey chocolate syrup and cherries, yummy.
‘Dessert Kate?' he asks, his pupils are dilating from the excitement.
" Jethro, you have way too much clothes on" she replies. "Let me" as he slowly takes off his suit, ties, shirt, letting her enjoy his sight as he striped. Her looks of longing and adoration makes him feels like the horniest stud. He is not conscious anymore on his aging body against hers like he used too.
She helps him unbuckle his belt, not breaking their eye contact. She kisses his hard abdomen from side to side while he strokes her hair lovingly.
"You are not sorry I made you wait, don't you Jethro?" she hums on his tummy
‘No, baby" he answers.
She drops his pants to the floor, off his legs, takes off his socks and shoes for him with his cock already smeared with her juice from their previous activity, straining in front of her face, she is sitting on the couch and he is standing in front of her butt naked.
----------------------------------------
Purposely, she ignores his straining shaft, she keeps kissing his stomach and hips, " you'll never forget what we do tonight, I'll make sure of that and we'll cherish this night for the rest of our life Jethro, I promised you that" she hums as she is looking up at him.
"I love you Kate" he replies
The inevitable happens.
He sees her take the can of whipped cream, shaking it and…GOD, she sprays it on his cock from the root to the tip of the head. He closes his eyes…loving it.
But she said "looks at me baby"
"I wouldn't miss it for the world "he insists gruffly. Then Kate pours Hershey syrup on top of the cream, his cock is twitching uncontrollably from the sensation. Alas, she places a single cherry on top of his tip.
"Argh…fuck…" his brain is whipped and melts through his nose. She swallows the cherry whole. She is holding both his thighs and she can feel them straining from her ministration. After the cherry is swallowed lewdly, with no warning she lapse the rest of the cream and chocolate syrup from the tip to the base with her full flat tongue in one long slow stoke. Waves of pleasures run through his veins, spreading towards his extremities.

"God…that's fucking good Katie…please…stop…GOD…please Kate…don't" he clenches his jaw painfully, trying to control himself not to spurts in her mouth. She stops for a few seconds to defy him ‘No way Jethro", not listening to him. He knows she is punishing him for the quickie he forced on her…then she sucks hard on the cock's head which is deep red with purple hue from his pumped blood.
‘No Kate…don't…please, I'll came in your mouth…stop" he grits, she scratch and pinches his straining ass, bucking into her.
"Katie…I can't hold it…Kate!!!" He is now holding her shoulder trying to pulls her off his shaft, but she suck harder, almost painful.
He can't decide, whether he should enjoy the sensation or pulls out of her.
‘Kate!!! Stop" he sounds desperate. She scratches her fingers down his thighs.

That does it for him.
"I'm coming…I'm coming Kate…fuck, fuck, stop…katiiiee…Arghh…" he shouts and shoves his penis deep and hard in her mouth, almost choking her, she continues sucking him off while she bellows his pleasures, his hands on her head, pulling her to him. He shamefully came in her mouth and she milks him until he is satisfied.
"God…Katie!" he wants to scolds her but he can't muster his strengths right away and with her smiling at him cheekily. He is now leaning with both arms bracing the couch over her. She holds him and pulls him to the couch next to her. She is kissing his sweaty forehead, he is breathing still hard, his eyes closed.
----------------------------------------
He is stroking her arm, then he realized," Kate, you are still dress" he complaints half heartedly.
"Are you complaining Leroy Jethro Gibbs?' she pretends to be mad, straddling and looking down at him. She lets out a sharp yelps of surprise…without warning, he pushes to tackle her and now he is straddling her; tickling her furiously…kissing her neck. She laughed until she couldn't breathe, "Jethro…stop…" she squeals.
‘Yeah right…did you say stop? And you expect me to listen" he keeps going
He keeps tickling her, kissing her neck and moves down to her breasts, that's brimming out from her dress. She can't hold it anymore, she wants to pee badly.
"Jethro…arhh…you are hurting me…please" she pleads seriously.
That does the trick. He stops the instance he heard that he was hurting her; he releases her, as she lifts herself with her elbows, she is crying.
"Kate…I'm so sorry baby…what is it?" he regrets being rough with her.
Suddenly she flips him, straddles him and grins at him smugly plus she winks at him.
"Caitlyn Gibbs…" he hisses "You better be careful…" his wife is still fully dress with boots on, while is naked underneath her.
He swiftly pulls her dress down, exposing her plump breasts. She grabs the can of whipped cream and sprays it on each of her nipples generously, tempting him. He pushes her to lie down on the couch; he needs to be on top of her. He dips his head to laps on the whipped cream on her nipples until she wails. Then he remembers that she is not wearing underwear anymore and he slips his fingers to her clit.
"Arhh…yes…more…harder…yes…more Jethro…please…"
"You like that baby? You want more baby" he teases her.
She moans lots of yeses and pleases. Within minutes, he sees his soldier getting hard again, ready for the next combat.
He just came twice in the last 2 hours or so. Damn! The wait is worth it.
He keeps fucking her with his callous fingers, tapping her nubbin and sucking on her nipples, sometimes he bites hard, until she screams.
He can judges from her eyes when she is about to come, and he feels her jerks uncontrollably, her mouth is opened, "I'm coming baby. I'm coming. I'm coming, please…more" she screams, he furiously strokes his already wet fingers and she bucks against him.
She was upset when he withdrew his fingers from her, but the gasps when he shoves his hard cock onto her, her eyes opened by the sudden intrusion. Her back arched and he slams fast, hard into her until she came in his embrace.
They lie there in the same position for a while, cooling their heat with him still hard in her.
"Jethro…you are…hard… in me baby" she wonders, with his appetite, she is no frigid and she is all for it, but her husband that people always comment that he is too old for her has more stamina than her.
--------------------------------------------
He just continues kissing her face lovingly, not pushing her to go on.
"It's ok Katie, you are exhausted" he doesn't want to force or hurt her.
"Gunny Gibbs, you are wrong if you think the night is over" she looks at him
"I want more Gunny, but not here"
"Do you have the strength Gunny?" She challenges him
"You don't have a clue don't you wife?"
"I can go all night, until you beg me for release, if you let me I'll make you walk funny for a week" he looks at his wife dangerously as he gently pulls out his straining cock from her.
------------------------------------------
Kate stands up, take off her damp creased dress and throw it at him; she is all naked except for the tawny leather boots. What a sight…
She can feel her husband's eyes burn on her as she sways her way up to their bedroom.
"Gunny… you shouldn't let a lady wait…" he sees her ample bottoms; he swears they are somehow different, must be his aging sight.
First, he goes to lock the main door, it's one of his new habits after having Kate in their home, the day she moved in with him, and then he goes up to their room to make his wife screams his name over and over again.

He sees Kate lying on bunch of pillows on her head, still with her boots on.
"Fucking hot Kate" he praises her, half of her feet are dangling off the bed. He stalks towards her and she stops him.
"Be patient Gunny", "I'll tell you what to do, I'm your boss tonight, Jethro" she declares
and to his disbelief, his wife touched herself, in front of him…on their bed.
She licks her middle finger and gently strokes her nipples hard, she looks at his in the eyes, he sees her kneads her breasts in desperation.
‘It feels so good…Gunny" she closes her eyes, head rolling from side to side.
‘Let me help you Kate" he asks
"No Gunny…" she raises her feet to his shoulder.
God, she is killing him, he is not allowed to touch her, just feeling her feet with boots on bracing herself on his shoulder while is consumed in her own desire. Her moans and gasps are killing him; he glimpse at his pooling precum.
‘Like what you see Gunny?" she moans lustily and louder, she hoists her ass off the bed, tempting him cruelly.
"Baby…" she is asking him, "Yeah Katie", "Take off my boots please…" He does what he is asked to do quickly, hoping she'll have mercy on him, but nope! She is now in the middle of their bed, sweating, flushed, eyes closed, bringing herself off.
"Kate, let me…"he is sweating
"No Gunny, not yet…not yet", she then turns, facing down, ass jutting out and proud to him.
"Hell..." he hisses as he starts stroking himself, his precum drips in his hand. She hears his changing rapid breath, turns to see what he is doing.
"No baby…please" she pries his hand open from his now angry swollen cock, "Soon…baby…I promise" she pleads and move back to the middle of the bed, he notices the stains of sweat and perhaps her juice on the cover.
‘Are you trying to kill me Kate?" he warns her, she doesn't answer, she is busy wiggling her bum at him…just in front of his straining shaft, her fingers are deep buried in her. Twice, she lets her bum grazes his shaft.
----------------------------------------
What she said next, makes him breathe easier.
"Jethro…just one stroke…ok…" she moans into his pillow. In second he grabs her hips and plunges slowly, sinfully into her wet waiting depth, ‘Argh…" he groans hard, all the way to his root.
"That's so…good…baby" he hisses, he stays still in her, savoring the squeeze on his cock and to rein himself, not to come on the spot. Shame on him, he already came twice in the past hours.
"Gunny…" Kate wails desperately and he loves it when she calls her Gunny and she knows; he pulls out slowly, sees his penis is covered by her pearly water and plunge again without her permission "God…" he hisses and he pulls out and thrust again, harder.
"Jethro…stop! Baby, pull out" and she wiggles out from him.
"Kate…" he is frustrated, "soon…" she promises.
--------------------------------------
The next few minutes, he is on purgatory. His wife is squealing in front of him, wet, moaning his name. He is horny as hell and can't do shit about it. Then he notices her changing movement. She starts jerking uncontrollably, her breathing labored.
"Gunny…what are you waiting for…"she wails again, music to his ears.
He then trusts into her like a mad man, no restrain, no control, total animal instinct to release his craving and seed into her.
"You like that Katie?" he grunts
"Yes! Gunny, yes Gunny…more please…"
"Feels fucking good Katie…"
"Fuck" he shouts, he can hear his stones slapping her bum. He can hardly talk anymore, he just shouts fuck over and over again, and he knows she doesn't mind his language when they are engaged this way.
--------------------------------------------
Kate starts rambling nonsense, reaching orgasm soon.
"Can you feel me around you baby?...all wet and hot? Do you feel it?" and he musters a puny yes.
"You are so…deep in me Gunny" she gasps, "I can feel you knocking my womb Jethro"
"Do you feel my womb baby?" "You are so deep! In me…" she screams when he plunges deeper to her, she can actually feel him touching her womb.
"God…" he shouts openly.
"My womb Jethro…" it is getting very hard for her to talk, she is coming.
"My womb is all yours…argh…" she screams again as he plunges hard and rough, he can't control himself anymore, lost in her heat.
"When you come…deep…in me, it's where you spurt in me" she wails
"Here your seeds belongs Jethro…in me" she breathing hard.
"…where your child…will grow and rest in …me…Gunny",
"God…Katie…please…ARGH…I'm coming baby" He shouts loud, they are glad it's not an apartment.
He can hear her screams his name over and over, he can hears the lewd sound of their coupling, so wet, so tight…
"I'm coming Jethro…" she her head is knocking the mattress from the force of his piston movement.
"Come Gunny, come in me…so deep…come in my womb baby…can you feel your baby…growing in me?" she jerks and come hard, she cries to his pillow.
"GOD…KATIE…what? Fuck…I'm coming…YES" he comes violently while is still trashing in front of him while his hands keeps her anchored to him, they come together.
------------------------------------
He pulls out of her, and lay her down. She lies limp on the bad, facing down…half asleep, she is exhausted. Gibbs is confused, he decides to press on. He calls her name softly, she just answers by her moans that she heard him. He flips her gently by her waist, so that he can see her face.
"Kate…", "Katie, what did you say?", "You know…before you came…are you just saying it baby?" he kisses her face, waking her up. Not daring to believe his hearing, scared of the disappointment
"Kate…baby…what you said? Is it true?" He asks her, he has to ask her, he has to know.

She opens her eyes, looks at him in a daze, "What baby…?"
"Are you having my child?", "Are you pregnant Kate?" Hoping, wishing but he is prepares himself if she is not.
After all he is the one who is not young anymore and they've been married for almost 2 years, but he waits for her answer, seems like an eternity.
She smiles, "Yes Jethro…I'm pregnant with your child" she raises herself with her elbows.
"Oh God, Kate…when?" he laughs, he looks so happy she thought.
"3 weeks ago, I didn't know how to tell you…I don't know…how you feel about it…we never talk about it…" she admits. They are now sleeping on their sides, facing each other. He is holding her; he kisses her face, her nose, her eyes, and her belly.
"I'm so happy Kate…thank you "he whispers lovingly.
"Well…you did your part, no need to thank me" he jokes
"We are pregnant Jethro…" she declares. "Yes we are" he agrees.
"Only Ducky knows about it, he guessed, I was felling sick, and he was mad that I haven't tell you and I haven't go to doctor yet…but I told him I want to tell you first!" she looks up to him.
"You haven't gone to doctor yet?" he sounds angry
"Ducky made another appointment for me for tomorrow, I told him that I'll tell you tonight" she quickly answers.
Then he realized, "Did I hurt you today?" he wants to kick himself in the ass, he's been so rough and forceful with her. Oh God. What if he accidentally hurt his child?
"Nah…I don't think so, I'm not that weak" she grins," but…I am very sleepy though…" she yawns.
"Sleep baby…sleep. Come" he makes her comfortable before he left the bed to go to the bathroom; he grabs a washcloth, wet it and return to his sleeping wife. He lightly wipes his come and their sweats from her. It's a ritual that Kate just loves…his attention and devotion to her. He always sleeps after she has slept, making sure she is comfortable, last check on windows and doors, paranoid she thought, worse than her.
She is sleeping on his side of the bed, he carries her to her side, lay her snugly on her pillow. He insists he sleeps near the door. Satisfied, he sleeps beside her, his hand over her still flat abdomen, he whispers to her "I love you baby" and in his heart he said to God, ‘Thank you for your blessing" and he closed his eyes in peace…never in his life, he imagines such contentment.

-End-nova2006
Ut sementem feceris itametes
End Notes:
Hope you like the ending...
let me know
And...there is a sequel...coming soon...I hope.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6115