Beautiful Obscenity by Tabbyshhh
Summary: Gibbs craves control, Tony wants to be kept and Abby…well, she just likes to keep her options open.
Categories: Other Mixed Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo/Abby
Warnings: BDSM, Kink, Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 9161 Read: 12149 Published: 01/16/2007 Updated: 01/16/2007
Story Notes:
I’m English so the spelling and grammar are UK not USA.

1. Beautiful Obscenity by Tabbyshhh

Beautiful Obscenity by Tabbyshhh
Author's Notes:
Gibbs craves control, Tony wants to be kept and Abby…well, she just likes to keep her options open.
Gibbs could still remember when Abby had come bounding into his house, in the days when the door had always remained unlocked. He knew what she was there for but he had raised an eyebrow anyway, waiting for her to explain her presence.

"He's so perfect, Gibbs!" She squealed, flinging her arms around the older man's neck. "You are going to share aren't you?" She asked, eyes slightly narrowed as the thought that he might not want to suddenly crossed her mind.

"I picked him because he'll make a great agent, Abs." Gibbs took a sip of his coffee, ignoring the girl still hanging around his neck. "Not to please you."

"I know, but he's so obviously a sub and he's so gorgeous and sweet. When are you going to get him?"

"How do you even know he's attracted to men?" Gibbs asked.

"Because I asked him today." She grinned.

"You are a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen."

"You must like that in a person because so's he."

"Don't be cheeky." Gibbs warned.

"Please. I know you want him. How could you not? He's tall and gorgeous, and just calling out for a Dom."

"And you can tell that how?" Gibbs asked, amused as always by her enthusiasm. She was entirely correct, but he still wanted to know why she thought so.

"It's obvious." She rolled her eyes. "I don't know how, it just is." She was right. Gibbs had known Tony was into the scene after a few days of working with him in Baltimore. It made sense that Abby would pick up on it too. Tony had been working at NCIS for two weeks by that point.

"I don't want to scare him, Abs." Gibbs warned. "You'll just have to wait until I decide the time is right."

"But you are going to get him for me?" She coaxed looking up at Gibbs through long black lashes.

"If you're a good girl I'll think about it." He promised.

"Great." She let go, clapping her hands in excitement.

"How many Caffpows did you have today?"

"No more than usual." She smiled innocently.

The very next day Gibbs saw his opportunity to push his and Abby's theory about DiNozzo. They were in the morgue, listening to Ducky prattle on about something when DiNozzo made another wildly inappropriate but mostly harmless and amusing comment. Gibbs slapped him on the back of the head, hard enough to make him jerk forward a little but not hard enough to do any kind of damage. Tony looked surprised for a second but then just grinned widely at Ducky.

"Ooops." He grinned, before following Gibbs who was stalking off. Ducky had just looked amused as had Gerald, they were both already fond of Tony and Gibbs had always been a law unto himself so they didn't really think anything of it. Tony had caught up with Gibbs back at the bullpen, launching into a way they could get their suspect to talk to them.

"See what happens when you focus, DiNozzo?" Gibbs had asked gruffly. Tony had just grinned again, following Gibbs' orders to have their suspect brought in for questioning. Tony didn't mention the slap and it just further cemented in Gibbs' mind that both he and Abby were correct about Tony's sexual leanings. Not only had Gibbs used corporal punishment, but also in an environment where others could see it and Tony hadn't even seemed slightly phased. It could just have been Tony's easy going personality, accepting the slap for what it was, a wake up call, but Gibbs knew there was more to it.

A few days later, when he caught Tony in Abby's lab making a silly comment when he was supposed to be getting results from the young forensics expert Gibbs gave him another slap. Abby had grinned hugely and Tony had blushed slightly at her obvious enjoyment.

"Focus, DiNozzo." Gibbs had reminded him.

"Sure thing, boss." Tony had grinned at Abby. "Abby was just telling me what she's got for us."

Things had carried on that way for quite a while. Tony had settled into the team quickly, flirting with Vivian Blackadder, charming Abby silly, and proving Gibbs correct that he had the potential to be a great agent if he would just focus on the job at hand. The younger man was great with people, they warmed to him in a way Gibbs knew no one would to him. Despite that Tony wasn't afraid to pull his weapon or give chase, his sheer physicality impressing Gibbs a number of times. He was also good at making connections between things that Gibbs just couldn't see until they were pointed out, and Gibbs had congratulated himself on a job well done in hiring the newest member of his team. Gibbs didn't hold back in delivering Tony a wake up call and warning to focus in the shape of a slap to the back of the head whenever he thought it was necessary. Tony, for his part, took it in good grace and responded, focusing and adopting a more serious attitude, albeit temporarily. Nothing seemed to dampen the younger man's spirit and joy de vivre despite the difficult cases they often encountered and Gibbs had to admire that about him.

Tony had been working for NCIS for almost six months the first time Gibbs noted any real sign that he was active in the scene. Abby had been getting sulky about the fact that Gibbs was taking so long to tempt Tony to them, but Tony had turned out to be a better agent than Gibbs would have anticipated in such a short amount of time and his potential grew with everyday. The last thing Gibbs wanted was to jeopardise that by potentially reading the situation wrong and creating an atmosphere which Tony would no longer want to work in; he wasn't exactly known for his job loyalty after all.

Still, Gibbs couldn't ignore the signs when Tony came into work, smiling from ear to ear as usual, teasing Vivian about the ‘hot date' he'd had that weekend. First Tony had shifted in his seat uncomfortably for a while before finding a position he seemed happy with. It wasn't unusual for Tony to fidget, he was constantly in motion anyway, but the small winces that appeared on his face every time he moved belied his movements as something different. Gibbs also noticed him rubbing his wrists a few times. This was all from his position by the elevator, Tony and Vivian hadn't noticed him so he walked over to his two agents and giving Tony a penetrating look asked: "Good weekend, DiNozzo?"

"Yeah." Tony had looked a little surprised at the question, even blushing a little. "Some friends from Philly came to stay." Gibbs nodded, smiling internally. That was good, it meant Tony hadn't found someone new in the scene to play with but had just caught up with an old partner.

"Well, I hope you're not too tired because I want that report you should have finished on Friday on my desk by lunch."

"Sure thing, boss." Tony grinned. Gibbs barked some orders at Vivian and then sat down at his desk, checking his mail before glancing up at Tony to see him rubbing his wrists once again. Vivian left to go and get something from Abby's lab and Gibbs took this opportunity to show Tony that he knew what the younger man was up to. He opened his drawer and took out a small container of cream.

"DiNozzo." He called. Tony looked up and Gibbs threw the small container to the agent who caught it deftly, looking at the unmarked container with a raised eyebrow. "Put it on your wrists." Gibbs had instructed. "It'll soothe the irritation." Tony had looked surprised and then blushed a little, not hesitating to push his sleeve up and do as he was told though. Gibbs stood up and walked towards him, leaning on his desk, both hands planted palms down. "Metal cuffs are a bitch." He said softly, capturing Tony's full attention none the less. "You should use leather ones. They mark less." Tony had just nodded, finally dragging his eyes away from Gibbs to look down at the raw, red mark he was rubbing cream into. "Or maybe you like being marked." Gibbs had shrugged, walking back to his own desk and watching as Tony blushed hotly. Tony had finished putting the cream on his wrists when Vivian arrived back but she had still looked at them both strangely, obviously reading something in the charged atmosphere.

There had only been a few other incidents like that, usually occurring every two months or so, letting Gibbs know that Tony hadn't been actively seeking a new Dom in the scene but choosing to play discreetly whenever his ‘friend' from Philly could get to Washington or the rare occasions that Tony could make the trip to Philly. He could understand that, working for any law enforcement agency, especially one based within a military institution, meant discretion was paramount but Gibbs didn't know how Tony could stand it, he knew he'd explode if he didn't have Abby to play with when the need took them. He had made sure that Tony knew he knew each time, either a knowing smile, a small comment or something helpful, such as the cream he had offered the first time, just to draw Tony's attention to the fact that he wasn't fooling Gibbs.

It wasn't until Tony had been with NCIS for over a year that Gibbs decided to make his move. Vivian had left and been replaced with an ex-secret service agent, Kate Todd. She and Tony got on well, once she had realised that underneath Tony's brash, immature attitude was a good man and an even better agent. Still, Tony felt unsure of his place in the team, aware that his credentials were less impressive than Kate's despite the fact that he outranked her. Tony's insecurities were well known to Gibbs, although the younger man kept them well hidden for the most part. Gibbs knew that it was the perfect opportunity, not just to get Tony home for himself and for Abby, but to show the younger agent that he had no plans to let him go any time soon.

Kate had already left and Tony was just standing up to leave when Gibbs decided to put the plan into action. He hung up the phone having just told Abby to meet him in the parking lot.

"DiNozzo." He threw Tony the keys. "Go get in the car."

"We got a case, boss?"

"No. My car, Tony, go and get in my car." Gibbs said it clearly; catching Tony's eye and holding his gaze so there could be no misunderstanding. Tony paused for second before seeming to make his decision, nodding and walking to the elevator. Abby was in the parking lot waiting patiently next to Gibbs' car. She bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement when she saw him.

"Hey." She grinned.

"Hey." Tony was frowning a little. "I've got the keys." He remembered suddenly.

"Great, it's freezing down here." She grinned. Tony went to open the passenger door. "We're not allowed to sit in the front." Abby told him.

"But I always…"

"We're not allowed." She warned, her voice becoming a little more urgent. If they weren't in the car when Gibbs got down they'd be in trouble and she didn't want their first night with Tony to be about punishment. Tony sighed and unlocked the back door for her, walking around the car to open the driver's side door for Gibbs and then getting into the back himself. Gibbs arrived a moment or two later, nodding when he saw the two of them in the back and taking his keys from Tony without a word. The younger man looked slightly nervous and more than a little confused but Gibbs didn't bother to say anything to him. Tony knew he could trust him and Abby or he wouldn't have gotten into the car with them.

The drive to Gibbs' house was made in silence, but Gibbs could feel Tony fidgeting behind him. Abby was smiling happily, glancing between Gibbs and Tony with a pleased look on her face. When they reached the house they entered in silence too. Abby took a seat on the sofa and Tony hovered uncertainly close by.

"Sit, Tony." Gibbs ordered. Tony dropped to sit on the floor immediately. "Good boy." Gibbs murmured, enjoying the blush that crept across Tony's cheeks. "Your friend from Philadelphia teach you that?" Tony just shook his head. "Come here." Gibbs instructed. Tony got up on his knees and shuffled over to Gibbs, neatly skirting around Abby's legs. He knelt up in front of Gibbs, between the older man's legs. Gibbs grasped his chin and forced him to look him in the eye. "When you're in my house you do as I say, immediately. If I want you naked you get naked. If I tell you to stand in the corner you do it. Straight away, no questions asked." Tony would have nodded if Gibbs' grip on his chin didn't prevent it. Instead he just maintained eye contact, Gibbs piercing blue meeting his own submissive green. Gibbs nodded, pleased, pulling Tony forward into a hard kiss and enjoying Abby's delighted gasp. Tony submitted to the kiss easily, melting towards Gibbs in a fluid motion. Gibbs continued to devour him for a while before biting sharply on Tony's bottom lip and paying careful attention to the younger man's reaction. Tony just moaned and fell more deeply into the kiss. Gibbs let it carry on for a second or two longer before pulling back.

Tony continued to lean against him. "You like pain?" Gibbs asked.

"Some." Tony replied quietly.

"When you answer me you call me sir or master." Gibbs told him. "You like pain?"

"Some, sir." Tony replied. He let his head fall to Gibbs' shoulder and the older man allowed it to rest there. Tony was already half way into subspace; it was a surprising testament to his trust in Gibbs that he was able to fall so far before they had even discussed basic necessities such as safe words. Then again Tony hadn't had a regular Dom to take care of him for over a year and if anyone needed looking after it was Tony DiNozzo. The younger man was troublingly blasé about his own health and safety and attracted danger with increasing frequency.

"Humiliation?" Gibbs guessed. Tony turned his face to hide more in the protection Gibbs neck and shoulder offered before closing his eyes and nodding. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Tony." Gibbs whispered. Tony let out a choked laugh and Abby giggled. Gibbs rolled his eyes at their behaviour. "You know what I mean." He glared at Abby who subsided immediately. He pushed Tony so that the younger man was kneeling up in front of him once more. "You switch?" He asked.

"No, sir." Tony replied honestly.

"Good." Gibbs replied evenly. "Because neither do I." He stroked the side of Tony's face. "Abby does though." He added. Tony's eyes slid to the right, catching Abby sitting right where she had been before, watching them with obvious arousal, just waiting for Gibbs to give her permission to touch Tony. "She's been waiting to get her hands on you for a long time." Gibbs commented. Tony opened his mouth but paused, unsure if he was allowed to speak other than to answer questions. "Ask." Gibbs instructed.

"How long?" Tony asked, looking at Abby once more and swallowing nervously.

"From the second you stepped into my lab and introduced yourself." She replied grinning. "And then even more when I figured out you were a sub." Tony's eyes dropped and he blushed a little.

"You got plans this weekend, Tony?" Gibbs asked calmly. Tony nodded. "Cancel them." Gibbs instructed. "We've got a lot to discuss." He stood, deciding now was a good time to get the coffee machine going. "Oh, and Tony?" Tony looked up from his position still kneeling at Gibbs' feet. "I want you naked. You too, Abby." He ordered, heading into the kitchen and smiling to himself as the sound of their clothes rustling let them know that they were rushing to do as instructed.

The evening had passed in a haze of pleasure as Abby and Gibbs had explored Tony's body and allowed him to explore theirs to some extent in a mostly vanilla kind of way. Tony fell asleep wrapped in Gibbs' embrace, shaking slightly as everything sank in.

"You think he'll be ok?" Abby asked, stroking Tony's hair in concern and pulling the blankets up closer round his shoulders.

"He'll be fine." Gibbs assured her, Kissing Tony's shoulder. "It's just a lot to take in. This morning he wasn't even active in the scene and had no Dom. Now he has two." Abby smiled, dropping a kiss to Tony's cheek as she snuggled closer to him, her arm sliding over his waist to find Gibbs. "We're going to have to take it slowly though, Abs. It's not all or nothing."

"Slowly?" Abby pouted. "I already waited a year."

"He needs time to adjust." Gibbs reminded her.

"He wants this." She said surely. "He needs to be taken care of."

"In time." Gibbs promised. "For now it's enough that he's here and he'll be coming back. Tomorrow we'll talk rules."

"Mmmm. Rules." Abby agreed sleepily. "I can't wait until he breaks one so I can spank him." She smiled happily.

"Me either, Abs."

"Bet you're looking forward to having your voyeuristic tendencies catered to." She giggled. Gibbs just smiled, lifting her hand to kiss it and then dropping a kiss on Tony's spine before finally falling into a sated sleep.

The next day had been one of discussion. Tony, for all his usual brashness and confidence had been hesitant and self-conscious until Gibbs had reminded him that there was no wrong answer. Gibbs just wanted him to be honest. They had decided to stick with the traditional safe words of red, yellow and green which Gibbs and Abby already used so there could be no confusion. They had discussed hard and soft limits and the basic rules of Gibbs' house.

"Outside of these walls nothing changes." Gibbs had assured Tony. "At work, everything's the same no matter what. If we go out, or I come to your apartment, nothing changes unless we've agreed it beforehand." He explained. Tony had nodded his compliance. "This has to be discreet, so it can't happen as often as we'd like it to. You can sleep with who you want, Tony, but you don't take orders from anyone but me." Abby cleared her throat and Gibbs couldn't help but smile. "And Abby of course." He added. "Understand?"

"Yes, sir." Tony had promised.

"When you're here you don't do anything without my permission. If I put you somewhere you stay there until I say you can move. You don't go to the bathroom, get something to drink or move without my permission. Clear?"

"Yes, sir." Tony replied, a little more breathily. It was becoming obvious to Gibbs and Abby that having control taken away was what this was all about for Tony. Gibbs had run a finger around Tony's neck slowly, enjoying the way the younger man responded with a shiver.

"I need to get you a collar." Gibbs murmured, mostly to himself.

"Can I help pick it, sir?" Abby had asked, looking hopeful. Gibbs contemplated her request for a second, Tony was her boy too after all.

"I don't see why not." He'd agreed with a small smile.

That was all over 2 years ago and it seemed a long way from where they were now. After Kate's death everything had changed. Tony was no longer allowed to sleep with whomever he liked, he belonged solely to Gibbs, and occasionally to Abby, of course. Abby had gotten involved with McGee who, slightly surprisingly, also switched. When Gibbs had found out about that he had wondered whether there was anything in particular about law enforcement that drew people interested in BDSM relationships to it. McGee had never become part of the relationship Gibbs, Abby and Tony shared. Gibbs wasn't sexually attracted to the younger man, but besides that he knew that adding another switch to the relationship would be bad news. Tony would never accept McGee as a Dom, and had sulked spectacularly the one and only time Abby had suggested it. It was also clear that adding another sub to the relationship wouldn't work, and the fragile balance that was Tony's psyche would be upset by it anyway. He had deeper insecurities hiding behind that big smile than either Gibbs or Abby had realised.

So Gibbs had Tony and Abby had McGee, although the frequency with which she still came to play with Gibbs and Tony suggested that she was keeping her options open and had told them that McGee was too, which was only fair. There had been an evolution of the rules that they had set on that first weekend, new ones being added, old rules being removed or reinforced, limits altered. Gibbs knew it was part of the reason Abby had taken to McGee. Despite appearances the youngest member of the team liked to play hard and so did Abby. Tony, on the other hand, preferred having his control taken away from him over pain, which suited Gibbs just fine as the control over another human was what he craved. Abby liked to use whips and chains and anything else that took her fancy as a Dom but Gibbs didn't like to see Tony too badly marked and drawing blood was out of the question. Still, Abby hadn't wanted to let the relationship end just because another one was beginning. Unlike his relationship with Tony, Gibbs had never insisted that she be faithful, and so he had no problem seeing her with McGee and then back with them. For her part Abby explained that no one else could get her as deep into subspace as Gibbs could, and that Tony was just too pretty and too much fun to let go of so easily.

An easy rhythm had settled between them, six months after Kate's death and they were all a little more jaded than before but they were also moving on. The new addition to their team had no idea about their relationships and neither did the new director, who clearly had a history with Gibbs, putting the fear back in Tony's eyes. Abby had finally stood toe to toe with Gibbs in the parking lot, with McGee watching fearfully, as she'd told Gibbs to deal with the situation or she would. When Monday morning had arrived Tony had appeared in the labs and swung her around happily, showing her the plain solid silver ring adorning his pinky finger on his right hand.

"Gibbs gave you that?" She'd asked with a happy smile.

"Yeah." Tony had kissed her on the cheek. "I know it's got something to do with you." He'd whispered in her ear but she'd just continued to smile innocently. From that day on the door to the director's offices was never closed when Gibbs was inside, even when she was tearing him a new one.

The following Friday Abby had bounced into Gibbs' house, unlocking the door with the key he had given her. The door was always locked now, something else that had changed after Kate's death. She found Tony sitting on the sofa in just his underwear, staring at the TV as if hoping he could turn it on by sheer force of will.

"Tony." She greeted, kissing his cheek. He smiled up happily at her. "It's freezing in here." She commented, running a hand down Tony's arm and feeling the cold temperature of his skin. "Where are your clothes?"

"Gibbs made me take them off as soon as we got here." Tony replied. "It was worth it." He grinned when she shook her head.

"Tony." Her voice was warning and he dropped his head a little but the smile didn't fade from his face and she couldn't help but smile back. Life was obviously good in DiNozzo land right now. She ran her finger around the edge of his collar lightly, enjoying the way he shivered. "Here." She picked up the heavy blanket from the back of the sofa to drape around his shoulders. "Gibbs really needs to get these windows fixed."

"Gibbs didn't say…." Tony started to protest the blanket.

"I'm saying, Tony." She dropped her voice to the Domme tone that she knew Tony would respond to. "Ok?"

"Yes, ma'am." He said softly, once she'd got him wrapped in the blanket.

"We haven't played for too long." She murmured into his ear, brushing fingers through his hair. "You're so beautiful it's obscene." She repeated one of Gibbs' favourite things to say to Tony and the man shivered in response. "So good." She whispered, kissing his cheek. "I'll be back in a little while. Don't move." Tony just nodded, already a little lost in subspace.

Abby found Gibbs, predictably enough, in the basement with his boat.

"You shouldn't leave Tony up there with nothing on. It's freezing and it's not that long since he had the plague." She chided, knowing it was safe to do so. She wasn't there as Gibbs' sub, she was there to play with Tony while Gibbs ran some errands.

"He wasn't up there long." Gibbs assured her. "And I knew you were coming."

"I hope you saved some for me." She commented with a grin.

"I did." Gibbs promised. "Promise you'll behave? Nothing too heavy handed."

"I promise." Abby held her hand up in imitation of a girl scout. "I got that out of my system last night."

"I thought McGee looked a bit uncomfortable today." Gibbs agreed.

"You going to tell Tony you're going or just slip out the back?"

"He's not a two year old who'll have a tantrum if I leave the house without him."

"He's not a two year old." Abby agreed. "The rest is up for debate."

"He'll behave." Gibbs laughed, bussing her cheek as he walked past her to put some of his tools away. "He's missed you, Abs."

"I've missed him too. He's so pretty, at work I want to just…"

"It's not even worth thinking about." Gibbs interrupted her. "Because it can never happen."

"I know. Tony's a big bad agent. It wouldn't do him any good if people knew he let me tie him to the bed and keep him from coming for hours." She smiled.

"It'd do him more harm if people knew he let me do it." Gibbs whispered in her ear. She shivered at the image.

"I have got to start coming around more often." She decided.

"No argument here." Gibbs nodded. "I have to get going. Remember what I said?"

"Promise." She nodded, leaning up to kiss him. He squeezed her hand, not enough to really knock her into subspace but enough that she knew she'd be in serious trouble if she marked Tony in a way that was against the rules. She watched as Gibbs whispered to Tony, noting the way he reacted to Gibbs' soft commands.

"I'll be back by midnight." Gibbs promised, biting Tony's neck softly. He dropped a kiss on Abby's head before leaving and closing the door firmly behind him. Abby went to sit on the sofa next to Tony, sliding her hands under the blanket and enjoying the feel of lean muscles.

"We're going to have so much fun." She whispered into Tony's ear. "Aren't we?"

"Yes, ma'am." He replied obediently.

Gibbs had arrived back just before midnight as promised, to find the two of them already curled up in bed. Tony was fast asleep while Abby was propped up against the headboard stroking his hair.

"Good evening?" Gibbs asked with a smile.

"The best." Abby grinned. "I've missed him so much. And you." She added softly.

"I take it you're staying." Gibbs commented, since Abby was naked in the bed and showing no signs of moving.

"Yep." She agreed.

"Until when?"

"Sunday, if that's ok."

"It's more than ok." Gibbs assured her with a kiss. "We've missed you too." He stripped out of his clothes and got into the bed on the other side of Tony, pleased to see that Abby had obviously made the younger man bathe before bed because he wasn't sticky at all.

"No visible marks." Abby assured him, seeing his eyes running over Tony's body. Gibbs glanced at her sceptically. "Bite marks don't count!" She argued. "They'll be gone by the morning."

"Mmmm." Gibbs agreed with a smile. He dropped a kiss to Tony's neck, above his collar, pleased with the way that Tony adjusted to accommodate Gibbs' needs even in sleep. He leaned across and bit Abby's neck softly. "Go to sleep." He instructed. She nodded and slid down the bed, moulding herself to Tony's back while Gibbs tucked the younger man's face into the crevice of his shoulder so he could hold him closely.

"Gibbs." He was awoken by someone whispering his name insistently. "Gibbs." Tony's voice sounded urgent so Gibbs cracked one eye open to let him know he was awake. "I need to go to the bathroom." Tony's voice held a note of pleading.

"What do you say, Tony?"

"Please, sir." Tony's eyes dropped to the bed sheets, ashamed that he'd forgotten.

"Go on." Gibbs instructed, smiling as Tony scrambled to get out of the bed, somehow managing not to jostle Abby. As soon as she noticed the lack of body heat she woke up anyway, looking at Gibbs curiously. "Bathroom." Gibbs explained, just as Tony came out, waiting obediently by the bed until Gibbs held the covers back and indicated that he wanted Tony back in the middle.

Tony settled down, as if to go back to sleep, but Gibbs could tell from the glint in Abby's eye that she had other ideas.

"Was Tony a good boy last night?" Gibbs asked nonchalantly.

"He's always a good boy, aren't you Tony?" Abby cooed.

"I don't know. He has his moments." Gibbs reminded her.

"Well he was perfect last night." Abby assured him. "My good little boy." She breathed seductively in Tony's ear, enjoying the way his cheeks heated slightly. "Aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tony answered quietly.

This was what Tony craved, this lack of control, humiliation to the point where he felt his face might burst into flames from the heat of the blush on it. Gibbs knew that it was an emotional release for him, a way to let go of all the control that he had to have due to their line of work. It was funny really, that for Tony it was about letting go of all control because Gibbs craved it. He wanted full control of himself and those around him because sometimes the job they did left him seriously frustrated. Gibbs didn't have all the answers, the law didn't always work in favour of the victims and Gibbs felt like things were spiralling out of his control on a regular basis, so for him to have another person who willingly gave up their control to him, who craved the lack of control the way Gibbs craved holding on to it was perfect. Tony was perfect for him. For Abby it had always been more about physical release, the giving or taking of pain, but Gibbs knew that she enjoyed playing with Tony. Enjoyed seeing how far Gibbs would let her go, enjoyed whispering humiliating words to the younger man and seeing his reaction.

Being reduced to the level of ‘little boy' in terms of control was what Tony wanted and what he was given by both Abby and Gibbs. It was also a way of distinguishing his place in the relationship, marking his status as below Abby who was simply Gibbs' ‘girl'. Tony couldn't imagine his life without either of them now.

"My perfect little boy." Abby murmured, running her hand down his chest to where he was already half hard. "And such a little slut. Aren't you?" She demanded an answer.

"Only for you." Tony had gasped. "Ma'am. And Gibbs."

"That's right." Abby agreed. "You look like such an angel." She purred, whilst stroking him to full hardness. "But Gibbs and I know the truth. You'll do anything you're told for us, won't you? Just to be told that you're a good little boy." It didn't need to be spoken that ‘anything' related only to things that did not go against Tony's limits.

"Yes." Tony had gasped. "Yes, ma'am." He'd corrected, when her fingers squeezed a little. Gibbs was watching carefully, eyeing Tony's responses to the beautiful woman sharing the bed with them. He reached out to hook his finger through Tony's collar and pull him up for a kiss. Tony was already floating in subspace so submitted immediately to the thorough kiss. Tony's moans echoed around the room as Gibbs kissed him and Abby stroked him off.

"So beautiful." Gibbs commented, leaning down to bite one of Tony's nipples. "Pretty boy." He murmured. "Pretty boy." Tony opened his eyes, realising Gibbs wanted his attention. "Do something for me?"

"Anything." Tony gasped. "Master, please, I'll do anything you want."

"I know." Gibbs laughed a little. "I want you to make Abby come." Tony looked at Abby, who was still stroking his cock slowly, without enough pressure for the need in Tony to build, but just enough for the need to remain constant. Having two Doms at once was confusing but it led to even less control and so Tony longed for it. As a general rule what Gibbs said went. "Go on, Tony." Gibbs urged. "I want to see my pretty little boy's mouth on my beautiful girl." Tony complied instantly after that, getting to his hands and knees and moving over to Abby who spread her legs wider in invitation.

"God." She gasped as Tony's hot tongue licked up the juices that were already flowing. "You have the most perfect mouth." Her hands dipped into his hair and held, keeping Tony where he was, his tongue running over her clit over and over again. Tony had more than enough experience with women to be fantastic at this, and enough experience with Abby to know exactly what she wanted.

"Not yet, Abby." Gibbs warned, tweaking her nipple in warning when he saw how close she was in such a short time. "Let Tony enjoy himself for a little bit longer."

"Yes, sir." Abby promised, gritting her teeth a little to force back the orgasm. She didn't really need to bother, Gibbs had her so well trained by this point that a simple whisper in her ear was enough to finish her off or prevent her from coming.

"You like my pretty boy's mouth, Abby?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes, sir." Abby replied. "God, he's so perfect."

"Mmmm." Gibbs had murmured his agreement in her ear before whispering permission. "Come for me, Abs." He bit her neck sharply, sending her spiralling into orgasm. Tony continued his stimulation to her clit even after she had finished, sending aftershocks of painpleasure through her.

"Stop it, Tony." Abby had practically begged, pushing at his head. He didn't move though. Gibbs had given the direct order to do this, Gibbs would be the one to stop it.

"Good boy." Gibbs murmured, pulling Tony away from Abby. He wiped the younger man's mouth with a corner of the bed sheet before kissing him. Tony sank into him, delirious from sensation and rock hard from the praise he had been receiving. "Look what you did to your mistress." He instructed. Tony turned to look at Abby who was sprawled over the bed, her arm thrown over her eyes, still panting from the orgasm. "Such a good little boy." Gibbs murmured, feeling the way Tony relaxed against him. "I want your mouth on me now, Tony." Gibbs instructed. Tony complied immediately. "You too, Abby."

"Yes, sir." She crawled over to lie next to Tony, who had his face buried in Gibbs lap. "Give me some." She ordered. Tony backed off a little focusing his attention on the head of Gibbs' cock so Abby could get to the base and the balls.

"Don't make me come yet." Gibbs instructed. "I want to watch my little boy and my girl share me." He watched as they did as they were told, wondering how in the hell he'd been lucky enough to attract, and keep, two of the most beautiful, perfect people he knew. He spread his legs, knowing Abby would take the cue to move further down and she did, rimming his asshole with perfect technique born out of long practice. This allowed Tony to move, swallowing all of Gibbs greedily. "God." Gibbs grunted, burying his hands in Tony's hair and fucking the younger man's mouth ignoring the fact that Abby had to back off to let him do it. She nipped and sucked at his inner thighs instead, knowing she hadn't been released yet. Tony held still while Gibbs fucked his mouth, something he was more than just good at. Gibbs liked to fuck Tony whenever and wherever in the house he liked but due to a reluctance to hurt Tony by fucking him roughly without enough preparation, something that could lead to serious tearing and damage Tony's performance at work which was not acceptable, Gibbs had taken to fucking his mouth instead. Tony loved it. Gibbs grunted as he came in Tony's mouth, buried far down his throat, impressed, as always, as to the extent that Tony could suppress his gag reflex. He pulled Tony away, using hands still buried in the younger man's hair. "Share with Abby." He instructed. Tony nodded, turning to find Abby who kissed him before he had chance to get any air, dominating the kiss easily. "Put him down now, Abby." Gibbs had smiled, seeing her reluctance to do as she was told. "C'mere, Tony." He crooked a finger and Tony moved immediately, falling into the kiss as Gibbs gripped him by the back of the neck.

"God I missed this." Abby sighed. "I'm definitely coming over more often."

"McGee won't like that." Tony commented, now that Gibbs had released his mouth. He looked automatically appalled with his behaviour, prompting Gibbs to have to hide a smirk.

"Jealous?" Abby asked with a grin.

"Speaking without permission." Gibbs corrected. "Lie down." He told Tony. The younger man did as he was told. He was still rock hard, had been for over half an hour now. "What do you want, Abby?" He asked the woman, as she ran a hand up Tony's leg, enjoying the way he shivered.

"I want to see him come without anyone touching him." Abby grinned wickedly. It was one of her favourite things to do to Tony.

"Hands up." Gibbs instructed. Tony complied immediately, knowing that that command meant to hold on to the wooden slats in the headboard. "Since you've been such a good boy up until now I'm not going to handcuff you." Gibbs murmured against Tony's throat. "But if you let go I'll let Abby spank you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Tony swallowed thickly.

"Good. Abby, which one do you want?" He asked, opening the drawer that held the various toys they used on Tony.

"The silver one." She said breathlessly, watching as Tony held his breath for a second. The slim vibrator that Gibbs passed to her was cold to the touch due to being made of some kind of metal. It wasn't one of Tony's favourites and on the rare occasions he was allowed to choose his own toys that was not one he ever picked. Abby loved it though, it didn't do anything special other than vibrate, but you could change the frequencies quickly and she had used it more than once to rip orgasms from Tony's helpless body.

"Good choice." Gibbs commented softly. He handed her some lube, murmuring into her ear in a voice low enough that Tony wouldn't be able to hear. "It's not too big so you can just prep it, not him." She nodded, pleased. Normally Gibbs was a stickler for preparation.

"Spread you legs." She instructed, keeping her tone even. Tony was in trouble for speaking out of turn but this wasn't exactly the harshest punishment that could have been inflicted. Abby knew that Gibbs was just trying not to make the situation with McGee more of an issue in Tony's mind. Tony did as he was told, holding still while Gibbs moved Tony's legs so that his feet were planted on the bed, legs spread wide open for Abby. She suddenly wished she was preparing him, wanting to feel that tight heat around her fingers and be able to feel Tony reacting to her. The whole point of this was that no one was touching him though, she reminded herself. Gibbs could make Tony come just by talking to him when he was this strung out, but Abby had never quite mastered the right tone.

She slicked the vibrator with lube and then slid it inside Tony in one smooth movement. Tony gasped at the cold, then moaned as Abby turned the base of the vibrator to its lowest frequency. She turned the toy until the slightly curved end was resting against Tony's prostate. She knew she'd got it when Tony arched off the bed, his hands still gripping the headboard, and moaned again.

"He's being very noisy this morning, don't you think?" Abby said to Gibbs, who smirked.

"What do you want to do about it?"

"I think a gag." Abby grinned happily as Gibbs got out a piece of material, not asking her which gag she wanted. That suited her just fine.

"You know better than to talk out of turn." Gibbs whispered in Tony's ear. "Don't you?"

"Yes, sir." Tony gasped, the vibrator still thrumming against his prostate.

"Open your mouth." Gibbs requested. Tony did as he was told, lifting his head off the pillow so Gibbs could tie the gag at the back of his head.

"Much better." Abby hummed with pleasure. "I like my little boy when he's like this. All spread out for me to play with." She turned the base of the toy up a notch, watching as Tony once again arched off the bed, his cries muffled by the gag, his feet scrabbling for purchase on the sheets and his hands clenching and unclenching around the slats in the headboard. Abby ran her hand up his leg, watching as it fell to the side, leaving him even more open. "God this is hot." She whispered to herself, hearing Gibbs laugh a little next to her.

"You sound surprised." He murmured, not turning from watching Tony, who was panting now.

"I always forget how beautiful he is like this."

"I don't know how. I can never get him out of my mind."

"I won't forget this in a hurry." Abby promised, leaning over to kiss Gibbs. She ended the kiss herself before she slipped too far into subspace to carry on with Tony. "You want more?" She asked Tony. "Hmmm?" She trailed a finger up his chest, pinching his nipple. Tony nodded, opening his eyes to match his pleading green eyes with hers. She twisted the base once more watching as Tony writhed on the bed, stuck somewhere between ecstasy and hell.

"So beautiful." Gibbs murmured into Tony's ear. "My pretty little boy. Are you going to come for your mistress?" Tony nodded, looking at Gibbs with eyes tainted with desperation. "She wants you to." Gibbs assured him. "Just one more twist and that's it. Understand?" Tony nodded again, closing his eyes tightly. Gibbs looked at Abby and nodded, letting her know that he was happy for her to end this whenever she wanted. She could keep him like this for a while, knew Gibbs would allow it for a certain amount of time before he finished it for her. Tony was so beautiful she was tempted to keep him like this but she wanted to be the one to finish it, not Gibbs, so after a few moments she turned the base to its furthest point.

Tony screamed against the gag, arching up once more as he came, spurting across his stomach and chest. It seemed to go on forever, Abby though wonderingly. When Tony's dick had stopped twitching with aftershocks she reached out to twist the base back to it's lowest point, not off but just thrumming gently inside Tony. He groaned a little, looking thoroughly debauched, panting with his arm thrown across his face and covered in his own come. Gibbs removed the gag gently.

"Tony." Gibbs voice was soft but firm. "What did you do?" Abby watched as Tony stilled, holding his breath before it left him in a whoosh of air.

"I let go of the headboard, sir." He replied, sounding ashamed.

"Clean that up, Abby." Gibbs indicated the come on Tony's abdomen, wiping his finger through it and holding it to Tony's lips. The younger man lapped at Gibbs' finger obediently, more than used to the taste of his own come. He shivered a little as Abby cleaned him. Gibbs pulled him into a sitting position. "What did I say would happen if you did that?" He asked, mouth close to Tony's ear.

"My mistress would spank me, sir."

"Did you think I was just making idle threats?"

"No, sir."

"Your mistress has been so good to you this morning and that's how you repay her?" Gibbs asked. "She's been saying how good you are and you decide to show her just what a bad little boy you can be?" Tony hung his head in shame and Abby watched his cheeks heat. "So what's going to happen now?" Gibbs asked.

"My mistress is going to spank me, sir." Tony said, his breath hitching a little.

"Correct." Gibbs agreed. Abby grinned in delight, she loved to spank Tony but it wasn't something she got to do regularly. She knew Gibbs was only allowing it now because he knew how badly she wanted it. Normally a small disobedience like letting go of the headboard, especially after he had already come, would lead to a strict telling off or at worst some corner time. Since it had been Abby's game Gibbs had chosen a punishment that would suit Abby. She moved to the edge of the bed, swinging her legs over it.

"C'mere, little boy." She called. Tony crawled over immediately, stretching across her lap so that he was lying on the bed with her legs underneath him. She ran a hand from his shoulder to the back of his knee, watching the way he shuddered. Gibbs made sure Tony's genitals were tucked away correctly before moving to his face. He hooked his finger under Tony's collar, making the younger man look at him.

"Why are you being spanked, Tony?" Gibbs asked. Tony knew the routine by now.

"Because I was bad, sir."

"A bad what?"

"A bad little boy." Tony flushed. Gibbs nodded, releasing Tony and handing Abby the paddle he had gotten out of the drawer.

"Don't hurt your hand, princess." He requested. "I've got plans for you later." Abby nodded. She took a deep breath before raising her hand to spank Tony soundly a few times. When her hand started to hurt she picked up the paddle and used that. It didn't take long for Tony to start crying, Abby knew she could have taken a lot more before she broke. For Tony it was more about how disappointed Abby and Gibbs were with him rather than the pain. Abby continued to spank him until he was sobbing helplessly over her lap. She saw Gibbs hand twitch as though he wanted to take the paddle away from her and so she hit Tony once more on each buttock before putting the paddle down and returning to using her hand for a few more hard slaps. When she was satisfied she let her hand rest on Tony's ass, feeling the heat of the skin she had just spanked, knowing that the presence of her hand was painful.

"Done." She told Gibbs.

"Come here, Tony." Gibbs requested, from his seat at the end of the bed. Tony heaved a sob before crawling over to be cradled in Gibbs' arms, his head resting on Gibbs' shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Tony mumbled between gasps for air. "I won't do it again."

"Shhh. Take it easy, pretty boy." Gibbs soothed. "You will do it again but that's ok because me and Abby are here to take care of you." He held out a hand and Abby passed him a bunch of tissues. "No more tears now." Gibbs soothed. Abby watched as Tony made a conscious effort to stop crying, taking deep breaths and holding them in to regulate his breathing. "Good boy." Gibbs wiped the younger man's eyes with the tissue, drying his tears. "Where's my pretty boy smile?" He requested. Tony smiled at him, it was shaky but it was there.

"I'm sorry." Tony said again. The words were quiet but so sincere it was heartbreaking.

"I know." Gibbs soothed, running a calming hand down Tony's back. "Go and tell Abby too." Tony turned, finding Abby next to him with her arms open.

"I'm sorry, mistress." His breath hitched like he might start crying and Abby didn't want that so she hugged him tighter.

"I know." Abby kissed his cheek. "It's ok, Tony. You're forgiven. Now come on, I like my little boy best when he's happy." Tony nodded against her chest.

An hour later they were all seated in the kitchen, enjoying brunch. Gibbs had decided that Tony would be more comfortable kneeling than sitting and so he was kneeling on the floor between his two Doms accepting scraps from their plates fed to him by hand. Abby had always marvelled at how easily Tony accepted such humiliation, but then that was what he wanted from them so she didn't feel even a little guilty. When she had finished eating Abby continued to feed Tony, taking her cues from Gibbs. When he put down the newspaper and wiped his fingers on a napkin she followed his lead.

"Full?" He asked Tony.

"Yes, sir." Tony nodded. Gibbs got him a glass of milk from the refrigerator.

"Drink this and go and wait in the living room for me."

"Yes, sir." Tony did as he was told quickly, rinsing his glass and putting it in the dishwasher before leaving the room.

"Wait here." Gibbs instructed to Abby before going into the living room. She could hear quiet voices and the sound of Tony laughing softly before the television clicked on. "There's a documentary on that he's been waiting to see for weeks." Gibbs explained when he came back. "He was planning to record it and watch it later in the week but I thought this would give him a little time to recover, and us a little time to ourselves, what do you think?"

"Good idea, sir." Abby replied.

"I'm glad you approve." Gibbs smirked a little. "Are you having a fun weekend?" He asked Abby. She gave him a big smile and nodded. "I thought so." Gibbs stood and removed something from a drawer, moving back towards the table. Abby could see it was her collar and smiled happily. "Did you think I'd forgotten to put it on you?" He asked.

"I know you don't forget things, sir." Abby replied.

"Good girl." Gibbs smiled and put the collar on her. "Did you have fun playing with my pretty little boy this morning?"

"I always have fun with Tony, sir."

"Good. Now it's my time to have a little fun with you." Gibbs breathed in her ear, pinching her nipple through her blouse. She gasped a little at the pain but never stopped smiling. It was after all what she wanted. What he wanted. What they wanted.

Tony was content in the living room watching his documentary, his fingers curling around his collar, reminding him that it was there and no one was going to take it away from him. He was, after all, Gibbs' pretty boy, and Gibbs wouldn't let anyone else but Abby have the privilege of touching him.

Gibbs sighed with satisfaction later that evening as the three of them sat on the sofa relaxing after the fun but exhausting events of the day. Tony was sitting between Gibbs and Abby, being petted from both sides and practically purring with contentment as Gibbs stroked his hair and Abby ran her finger nails up and down the underside of his arm, a sensation Tony adored. Gibbs honestly couldn't imagine his life being any different. What more could he want? His girl was safe and happy, finding what she needed and still returning to the two men she was with. His pretty little boy was perfect as always, giving Gibbs exactly what he needed and getting his own desires fulfilled as a result. Gibbs leaned forward to capture Tony's mouth in a thorough kiss.

"What was that for, sir?" Tony asked. Gibbs hooked a finger through Tony's collar, pulling him closer until Gibbs was speaking directly into his ear.

"Because you're so beautiful it's obscene, my pretty little boy, and I love you."
End Notes:
I’m English so the spelling and grammar are UK not USA.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6198