Breakfast is served by supernova
Summary: Adult chapter from Cursed and Blessed
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1750 Read: 6100 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 01/19/2007
Story Notes:
smut! if offended! please don't read!!!

1. Breakfast is served by supernova

Breakfast is served by supernova
Author's Notes:
Adult chapter from Cursed and Blessed
Title : Breakfast is served
Fiction : KIBBS, Romance, One shot, adult chapter of Cursed and blessed
Rating : NC17, adult, smut
Disclaimer : NCIS…definitely not mine. Spoiler : None, I think.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 4 months since her husband touched her, since the day she told him that she is carrying his child. Usually, they are frisky; so it is killing her that they haven't make love for months, she is damn horny.
She is looking at him sleeping beside her, she sees the time it's 5 in the morning, she scoots towards him, and her big tummy is slowing her down considerably.
She strips off her clothes; she is butt naked straddling her sleeping husband. She bends down to kiss his face longingly, her belly blocks her, but she can managed, she kisses his jaws, ears and neck.
He stirs under her; his hands are moving slowly on his side. She can feel him grow harder underneath her.
-----------------------
He is awake; he opens his eyes and sees the most beautiful thing ever, straddling him.
"Katie…what are you doing?"
"What do you think I am doing baby?"
"Kate…" he warns her
"Just let me make love to you Jethro…please…" that's a request that he can not refuse.

She keeps going down, she is now sitting on his thighs; she rains soft butterfly kisses on his chest…and bites his nipples, she hears him groans under her, she can now feel his palms over her side, stroking her up and down, burning her skin.
She loves kissing him, smelling his scent; as she goes down to kiss his hard abdomen…and bites hard, that makes him jump slightly.
She quickly freed him from the blasted boxer short, her pupil enlarged, looking at his beautiful semi hard shaft. Without warning she kisses his tip and she sucks on its full head, while looking at him. He bucks under her mouth, feels his grip on her hips,
"Kate…Katie…that's damn good Katie…" he groans and grips her head in ecstasy, "God….Katie", he's been denying his desires, afraid of hurting his child, night after night of abstinence are driving him crazy.
Now their desire is unleashed.
He sees Kate is naked, she is five months pregnant; he decides he should do the work, but suddenly he jerks as she licks his precum and tongues his straining shaft.
------------------------
He can't think, even though minutes ago, he was about to work on her, because he is not going to last long. But his train of thoughts is distracted, as he shouts, out of shock and bliss.
"Argh…Kate!" as Kate slowly impaled herself on his engorged cock
"God…Jethro…I am dying to have you inside me…" she moans as she pushes down unto him, feeling him stretching her lusciously and she raises up until he is almost out of her.
"Baby…" she whines as she is dipping all the way to his root again.
Gibbs choose to take charge, she is heavy with child. He raises his upper body and flips her, without slipping out of her.
His movements cause a luscious friction to the both of them. She is trapped under him now. He grins at her and with no warning, he captures her bigger nipples with his hungry wet mouth, she yelps savoring the delicious waves.
---------------------------
Kate lets out a disappointing whine when he purposely slips out of her, almost killing himself in action.
"Jethro…please, I want you in me…I am aching…" she begs him. He raises her ass and places a pillow under it, what a sight, he reflects.
She is lying on her back, all heavy with his child, wanting him, begging him to be in her, what a proprietorship!
He kneads her ample breasts; they are more than he can handle now, all full and heavy in his palms, his thumbs graze her hard nipples.
"Jethro…please…I'm horny…please" she trashes her heads, moaning lustily.
He is desperate, between hurting her and fucking her till she screams her head off, one final gesture to make sure she is ready for him, he slips his fingers to her pussy.
Good God, he hisses, she is wet as a river, her sweet juice is running down her clit, she is so soaked and ready for him.
He teases her at his expense, he dips the straining shaft head into her, just the tip; she grasp his hips, moves her hips up trying to have more of him.
That does it; he is not going to tease her anymore. Hell, he wants to fuck till oblivion.
He thrusts all the way inside her wet cave in one long hard movement, she gasps feeling him in her.
"Katiiiee…you feel so good, so tight…baby…all wet around me…" he clenches his teeth.
‘Talk to me baby… please" she begs, "I love to hear your voice when you are in me Jethro…please"
This is perfect he thought! He knows how much his wife gets turn on as she hears his voice and moans, because right now, he doesn't have the ability to rein his desire.
---------------------------
"You feel so good around me Kate…God, you are tight…FUCK!" he grimaced, as he trusts deep in her wet cavern, it feels damn good that he slips, he cursed, he is out of control.
"You want to fuck me Jethro?" she asks huskily
"Yes!!!" he groans, feeling her squeezing his cock. They can hear the sound of their love making getting louder and lewder by the seconds, he screws her in abandoned.
The mattress is thick and the bed is sturdy but it slightly moves and creaks under its' master vigorous fuck.
Out of a sudden, his daft brain realized that he shouldn't crush her bulging belly; he swiftly grabs and raises both her leg to his shoulder; with this he is not crushing her, and he can maximizes their contact, she shivers under the sudden change of impact.
"Katie…damn good…please, come for me" he is pistoning hard in and out of her.
"yes please Jethro…I want to come" her feverish pitch is getting higher as he plunges into her, her pathetic yelps are music to his ears, making him crazy.
His trusts are erratic and furious, his pelvis are smacking her womanhood, he is holding her thighs for leverage as she is twisting and thrashing in front of him; the sight makes him unruly.
--------------------------------
Finally, he hears what he is been waiting for…
‘I am coming baby…yes, I am coming, more…" she screams and she starts to quiver.
His eyes are closed to control himself, but his wife is too beautifully wanton to pass on, it is a mistake to open his eyes, as he sees her reaching orgasm in front of him, he lost it.
"FUCK…fuck…I am coming…fuck fuck fuck…" he roars in ecstasy; he slams hard and deep into her wet swollen opening, one, two, three, four and five times, as hard as deep as fast as he could and he comes almost at the same time as hers.
Their bodies buck with each other, as she comes and he releases his spunk deep in her belly.
--------------------------------
Their breathings are rugged; heaving, enjoying the aftermath.
He kisses her belly and her thighs, running butterfly kisses on them and she purrs.
He slowly pulls out from her and he sees his come frothing out from her swollen battered slit.
"Beautiful…" he murmurs to her.
As usual, after he cleans her up, wiping his come and their sweat of her; he lays facing her, kissing her breast tenderly.
"Do you like your breakfast baby?" she asks him, eyes half closed, enjoying their closeness.
"Yes Kate, I love how my breakfast is served" He laughs and kisses her.
"Thank you baby…for the breakfast" he said.
The light starts coming in through the curtain, morning has come, and they lay sated.
Out of the blue,
"Tomorrow…I want some more" Kate declares to her husband.
He chuckles, astonish with her appetite. He thought he is a very sexual man, but he thinks he finds his match.
She is hornier than ever, "You made me pregnant…so it's your responsibility to satisfy my need while I am with your child" she demands.
"It's my pleasure wife…" he strokes her swollen tummy lovingly.
------------------------

Months later
Life has been kind to him; he recalled when his married friends told him that once his wife is pregnant, his sex life is over! Done! Nada! Zip!
He just smiles when they told him that, he scratched his hair in confusion, over? It's far from being over; it's been great, his wife is hornier than ever, and he is only too happy to oblige.
Sometimes, Kate would sends text message him in the middle of the afternoon, while they were working, telling him that she is sitting down in her bullpen all wet and she couldn't wait to jump on him. His agents would be looking at their boss, smiling by himself, reading his text message.
He wished he can brag about it, but it's just not his style and why would he want to share their intimacy with anybody.
So, when he met his Marine friends for a beer, he never complains about anything. And the guys notice that Gibbs is not complaining about the lack of sexual activities.
He is all smiles and contented.

"Fucking lucky old bastard!" one of his friends swears, out of jealousy
Gibbs just ruffles his already short hair, not knowing what to reply to the pissed off guys.
They are jealous.
To make things worse, his wife comes to pick him up as his car was in the shop.
He sees her enter the bar and stands up to get her and he introduces her to his green faced friends. She is all smiles and she claimed that it is one of her good day; she looks like hell when she is having her bad days.
They are smitten with her; He pulls her into his embrace and whispers to her that they should go home, and she nods happily at him. After saying their good bye they walk away from the gang.
Gibbs hears his friends' outburst, out of the noise around them, his hearing is impeccable.
"Damn!…lucky bastard!"
"Damn hot young wife…man!"
"Oh she'll make him stay in bed all right…damn!!!"
"God damned…lucky son of a bitch!"
He smiled and left, with the love of his life.

-End-nova2007
End Notes:
smut! if offended! please don't read!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6208