Basement Jazz by mrsdinozzo
Summary: 4am - Gibbs can't sleep - so Tony decides to show him another use for that basement and it doesn't involve boat building!!
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2663 Read: 11144 Published: 01/28/2007 Updated: 01/28/2007
Story Notes:
I'm just playing with the boys - honest - I'm making no money - niet, nada, nil - I don't own them which is a darn shame -

1. Basement Jazz by mrsdinozzo

Basement Jazz by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
4am - Gibbs can't sleep - so Tony decides to show him another use for that basement and it doesn't involve boat building!!
The light flooded the top of the basement steps from the kitchen and Gibbs smiled to himself as he heard his lover humming loudly as he banged about opening drawers and slamming them shut, the sound of cutlery being searched and then the gentle thud of the freezer door told him Tony had found his goal – a fresh tub of Ben and Jerry’s vanilla ice cream.

Gibbs didn’t stop his lathing, still smiling as he eased the tool back and forth over the wood but he was all too well aware of Tony coming down the stairs, now be-bopping some tune he vaguely recognised and he found himself trying to think what the hell it was.

“It’s 4am, DiNozzo.” The fact that a very naked Tony was sitting on the lower steps, his feet planted firmly on the ground, legs wide apart and leaving nothing to imagination didn’t faze Gibbs – except he did feel a stirring in his pants as he watched him take a few mouthfuls of ice cream.

“Yeah, I know,” Tony grinned back at him. “It’s called a weekend, Jethro – I get a lie in and you get to do whatever it is you’re doing.“ he gestured to the boat with his spoon before lifting it to his mouth and making appreciative noises as the cool dessert hit his tongue. “And you’re down here when you could’ve been up there with me – in the sack – reacquainting yourself – you know – that kinda thing.”

“As I recall,” Gibbs stepped back and perched himself on a nearby stool, resting the lathe on the workbench beside him. “We were getting reacquainted at 8pm – till gone 11 – then you fell asleep.”

“Did not!” Tony sounded indignant, although what Gibbs said was true. “I was – resting my eyes.”

“Yeah, and snoring like a hog – which I why I headed down here.” Gibbs saluted him with his coffee mug and took a long drink before lowering it. “And I wouldn’t wander over here with bare feet either.”

“Can’t wait for me to jump you?” Tony winked evilly before sucking in another mouthful of ice cream.

“No, I was thinking there are wood shavings all over the floor and I don’t want to spend the weekend with you whining about splinters in every nook and cranny.” Gibbs couldn’t help but chuckle as Tony pulled his feet back, staring at the floor as if it was going to attack him any second. “You are the worst patient!”

“Fine,” Tony huffed, shoving the spoon into the tub and rising slowly to his feet. “I come down here to keep you company and all I get is crap!”

“I’ll be up soon.”

“I was hoping for a little sooner,” Tony leered at him. “Want some?” He held out the tub.

“Why do I wear this?” Gibbs held up his wrist, the ID bracelet shining.

“Oh – yeah – diabetic – sorry Boss.” It was something Tony always forgot about – and it didn’t seem right – this man – his man – Gibbs with his bravado, bad tempers and all that went with his years of experience in the line of duty could actually be brought down by something as simple as a sugar overload.

Since he’d kind of semi moved in here – Tony was grateful for the little touches – like the tubs of ice cream, the sodas, the sweeter things – Gibbs took it all in his stride – as he’d said so often – he didn’t miss what he’d never tried so it made no difference. He had his coffee and Tony had his – sweet tooth. Although, as he raked his eyes over DiNozzo’s lean, hard body – he wondered where in hell all the crap he shovelled into his mouth actually went – it certainly didn’t show at his waistline!

“We’re not in the office now,” Gibbs said, taking up the lathe again. “I’ll be up soon – I promise.”

“I can’t sleep anyway,” Tony shrugged. “I’ll throw something on and head back down here – maybe I can help you screw something into something.”

Gibbs smiled broadly at that and shook his head. “I don’t need help screwing anything,” he said with a snicker. “Hell, screwing you is child’s play!” He heard Tony padding back up the stairs and he was gone from sight.

A few moments later, he was back. Shirtless, wearing a pair of tight fitting blue jeans with the zipper barely holding his package in place, on his feet a pair of beach sandals. He stopped in the middle of the room, spiking his hair with both hands before, once again, leering at Gibbs, arms folded across his furred chest.

“Where the hell d’you find those?” Gibbs said glancing down.

“In the back of your closet – now, where were we? Oh yeah – screwing.” Tony’s green eyes were shining and a smile broadened on his handsome face as he reached out and eased the lathe from Gibb’s hands. “Now – for the next few minutes I want you to forget about that freakin’ boat and think about what I’m doing. And you are going to enjoy this, Jethro – a lot.” He cupped the side of Gibb’s face, his smile widening at Gibbs leaned into the caress, bringing his own hand up to rest it gently over Tony’s.

“Tony – “

“Sssh, just go with me on this – you know you want to.” Tony breathed, leaning in and lapping at Gibb’s lips. Gibbs moaned softly as Tony’s tongue begged entry and his mouth opened to let his lover run his tongue over every inch of Gibb’s mouth, tasting him, warring lightly with its twin before Tony pulled back, nipping Gibbs’ lower lip before releasing him.

“Tony – “

“Sssh – not a word, babe – not a single word – just feel and enjoy.”

The kiss deepened and Gibb’s cock jumped again, twitching as Tony’s hands took hold of his shirt and pulled it apart quickly, buttons flying in all directions. “Whoops, I’ll buy you a new one.” Tony murmured. “Imagine I ripped the shirt off your back in the middle of the office, Jethro – would that make you hard? Would that be a fantasy we might one day fulfil? Huh?” The shirt fell to floor to be kicked aside as Tony moved in closer, crushing his groin against Gibbs’ own solid shaft.

“God, DiNozzo – don’t stop!” Gibbs breathed, his head falling back as Tony lapped and nipped his way over his throat, pausing to suckle his adams’ apple briefly before continuing his exquisite journey to his earlobe.

“I don’t intend to,” Tony whispered around tiny, delicate kisses. “Day-um, I could play like this all day!” As he continued to kiss, lap and nibble his way over Gibb’s throat and neck, his hands tweaking already peaking nipples to aching nubs, he was easing the older man backwards towards the down post with the intention of pinning him there. His hand snaked down and cupped Gibbs’ thrumming cock and balls and he squeezed as he rimmed an earlobe with his tongue. “Man, you are so hard, babe. So damned hard! Do you want me to give you relief? Do you want me to take you in my mouth? Swallow you down, swallow your entire length and have you cum? Is that what you want? Is it?” Tony breathed around more butterfly soft kisses as Gibbs growled deep in his throat, his own hand cupping his lover’s bulge. “No,” Tony warned softly. “Hands off – hold them behind your back or the game stops right now!”

Gibbs’ stared into those beautiful eyes framed with the longest, darkest lashes he’d ever seen – taken aback at the fire behind those so green windows to a soul he loved more than life itself. Tony stared back at him sternly, eyes hooded in question. Swallowing audibly, Gibbs did as he was told and a thrill shuddered through him as he felt Tony click first one cuff and then the other to his wrists, holding him fast to the post. “Much better,” Tony whispered. “Now you’re at my mercy, Jethro. And there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it – but then, do you want to do anything about it?” He placed a hand at the back of Gibbs’ neck, pulling him forward into a long wet kiss as his hand returned to the zipper of Gibb’s pants and easing it down slowly.

Gibbs was beyond words. He’d been surprised at just how horny he was feeling right now – but then, the sight of DiNozzo practically naked and those wonderful hands squeezing, soothing, wandering all over his heated flesh, and he was equally surprised to realise that his pants were now lying to one side and he was handcuffed, naked and open to whatever Tony had in mind – not that he cared one bit – as they kissed again, the sound of another zipper being opened – he pulled back from the kiss and watched as Tony hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the jeans, easing them down over his muscular legs in one fluid motion, stepping clear and then kicking them into the shadows. All the while, Tony never took his eyes from those stormy blue ones – smiling seductively as he stepped closer again. “Now – we begin.” He purred, cupping Gibbs’ erection in his hands, running his fist the length of it and back again. “One more thing,” he said with a wicked smirk. “In revenge for last night – you’ll wear this.” Gibbs’s eyes went wide and he groaned aloud as Tony fastened the ball stretcher beneath the base of his leaking shaft and around the top of his sacs. “You’ll cum when I say and not before – understand?”

Gibbs found he’d lost all coherence as Tony sank to his knees before him, taking the head of his bobbing member into his mouth, running his tongue over the sensitive flesh, humming as he did so and sending Gibbs almost to the edge. Warm hands ran up the back of his thighs, long fingers lingering at his groin, stroking him into a trembling mass of need. Those hands moved upwards slowly as his cock was taken deeper into that deliciously moist cavern and his glutes were being massaged, kneaded as his hips jerked forward wanting to plunge deeper but a sharp slap to his ass stopped him instantly and he forced himself to relax and let Tony do his thing – and fuck what a thing he was doing! A flat hand across his abs held him in check as that magical tongue, sharp teeth and so soft lips teased and tormented his aching, throbbing cock as he felt fingers once again at his groin, cupping his balls briefly and crushing them together almost brutally wringing a mewl of ectasy from him. The fingers moved slightly, pressing up and back causing Gibbs to let out a sharp cry as his whole body shuddered at the pressure on his perineum. Teeth clenched, head back against the post, Gibbs roared as his balls tried to retract – failing miserably. He chanced a glance down, moaning aloud as he watched Tony taking him fully down his throat. The next assault between his ass and balls had him screaming Tony’s name aloud and then another roar as Tony slid two fingers into his hungry hole. He pressed down, sighing softly as the digits stretched him gently – it hardly registered Tony had not used lube but it just added to the experience. He moaned again as the fingers were pulled away carefully – the respite short as three fingers slid home – this time – lube had been applied – when, where or how? Gibbs didn’t care – all he knew was this so beautiful man on his knees before him was taking him places he’d never dreamed of. He whispered Tony’s name over and over – his voice almost breaking in his desire to cum – and each time he tried to cum – a brutal reminder speared through the mists in his mind – he was not allowed! Not yet! Not until Tony said so. And right now, he didn’t really care – what Tony was doing with his mouth and his fingers – he didn’t want this to end.

Tony pressed his fingers deeper into Gibbs’ ass and proceeded to finger fuck him – his nails scraping over the other man’s prostate making him thrust his hips forward in time with Tony’s pumps – fucking Tony’s face.

Tony buried his nose in Gibbs’ pubes, letting momentum take over as he grasped his own cock now slick with precum stroking himself towards pure unadulterated bliss!

The only sounds in the basement know were heavy breathing, moans that grew louder every second and the slap of Gibbs’s ass against the wood at his back – the air was heavy with the scent of unbridled testosterone and sex – the whole tableau given an aura of hidden desire and wanton lust playing out in the near shadows just beyond the edge of the circle of light cast by a single bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Tony snapped off the ball stretcher and they came together instantly, Gibbs’s locked his knees as his whole body was taken over with what had to be the greatest orgasm he’d ever known and Tony, his lips stretched wide around the velvety muscle filling his mouth, screamed his release until he thought he could scream no more.

And even when they began to float back down, Tony did not release Gibbs immediately – he knew he could take more – and he suckled the now softening cock until Gibbs began to plead with him. His skin so sensitive, he clenched his teeth, slammed his eyes shut as tiny stabs of pain began to rocket through him and then let out a gasp as his now flaccid member was cupped delicately, the tip kissed gently and he was finally free.

Tony rose fluidly to his feet, lapping at Gibbs’s lips once more and Gibbs groaned as he tasted himself on his lips and tongue. “Thank you,” he whispered, his voice hoarse.

“No, thank you.” Tony said with a smile as he reached round and undid the cuffs quickly and efficiently.

The two men embraced and then kissed again – this time, Gibbs took control and ground himself against Tony’s already hardening shaft, eliciting a groan from the younger man. “I think,” Tony managed to gasp as a bolt of desire shot through him. “We’re ready to go again?”

Not another word was spoken as he turned and ran up the stairs, Gibbs sauntering up behind him with a knowing smile on his face. “Ball stretchers,” he murmured. “I’ll give him fucking ball stretchers. I think it’s time to introduce DiNozzo to the toy box – he wants to play nasty – he’s hasn’t played me yet.”

He snapped off the light, shut the basement door, chuckling as his imagination began to run riot!

The End
End Notes:
I'm just playing with the boys - honest - I'm making no money - niet, nada, nil - I don't own them which is a darn shame -
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6229