Any Excuse by mrsdinozzo
Summary: Any Excuse to spend the weekend with Gibbs - Tony really should get his boiler fixed - eventually -
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3817 Read: 7912 Published: 01/28/2007 Updated: 01/28/2007
Story Notes:
I don't own the boys - I'm not making money or anything - I will eventually hand them back to their owners - once I've finished playing with them - which could be sometime soon - NOT!!

1. Any Excuse by mrsdinozzo

Any Excuse by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
Any Excuse to spend the weekend with Gibbs - Tony really should get his boiler fixed - eventually -
“Convenient huh?” Gibbs stepped back from his front door, leaving Tony standing and staring at him. “How many times has your boiler blown?”

“It’s not what you think Boss, honest.” Tony’s eyes went wide. “I’m looking for a new place anyway – but no one can fix it till Monday – and it’s the middle of winter! Wouldn’t want me to call in sick with hypothermia do you?”

“Why not, you’ve called with some howlers – what was the last one?”

Tony’s stomach knotted as he stepped through the door, dropping his overstuffed back pack to the floor. “Hey, have you done some work in here?” If he expected to distract Gibbs – he failed – miserably.

“Oh yeah,” Gibbs turned to him, glancing down at the leather bag at Tony’s feet. “Essentials?” Tony nodded. “Where was I?”

“About to tell me – “

“Ah – of course – some half ass tale of food poisoning,” Gibbs smiled briefly before collecting up the bag. “But then I heard – what did I hear DiNozzo?”

“Me throwing up?”

“Not what I remember – how about – “Tony – come back to bed honey.”Ring any bells?”

“Yeah,” Tony nodded with a grin. “She was dynamite!” The smile vanishing as Gibbs stared back at him, his features unreadable. “I mean - for a cleaner – the things she did with a vacuum nozzle! Besides, I was in the office in an hour wasn’t I? Don’t forget that!”

“Oh – count on it – I won’t forget.”

“And what about the time I broke my ankle?”

“Yeah – you played the invalid so well – almost had Kate and Abby eating out of your hand didn’t you?”

“I was incapacitated – I needed help with – things – “

“Until I spotted you heading to the bathroom without the aid of a crutch.”

“Okay – fine – if this weekend is gonna be pick on Tony, I’ll check into a hotel!” He made to snatch his pack back from Gibbs but Gibbs lifted it up and back out of reach.

“DiNozzo?”

“Yeah Boss?”

“Shut the hell up. Order some take out and you’re paying – in lieu of rent!”

Tony’s jaw hit the floor. “Huh? Payday is two weeks away!”

“So use your card?” Gibbs called over his shoulder as he headed upstairs, dropping the bag at the bottom. “Italian – and the wine is chilling – see to it!”

Tony watched him disappear around the corner and grinned to himself, rubbing his hands together as he made his way to the kitchen. “Oh yeah! A weekend of me and him – and one huge bed – it’s been a while!” He nodded appreciatively at the label on the bottle and then spent the next five minutes seeking out a corkscrew. Screw? Man, there’s gonna be a lot of that! The cork left the bottle with a loud pop and he sniffed the contents. Nice – but not as nice as – Tony stood staring into space, with a stupid grin on his face as he recalled one of the many times he and Gibbs had made love – it had been slow and sensual – no words spoken – just two men exploring the many facets of a relationship that had snowballed since that moment in the elevator. Tony’s eyes shone as he recalled that day.

Gibbs was in a foul mood! Ari was still loose but had gone to ground. He sat at his desk, thumping his fist onto his already demolished PDA, glaring at the image of the smug terrorist on the computer screen to his right.

Kate looked to Tony who looked back at her, shrugging. Kate narrowed her eyes at him. He arched his eyebrows and sat back in his chair. Kate glared at him, raising a hand and pointing to the boss. Then Tony understood and shook his head quickly, pointing at her and then to Gibbs. Kate shook her head, lowering her gaze to the thick wad of papers on her desk, snatching up a pencil and pretended to work. Tony pulled a face at her bent head and scooted across the floor still in his chair and yanked open the drawer of a nearby filing cabinet. Reaching in, he tugged out a replacement PDA still in its box, pulling in a big sigh, he returned to his desk and opened the box. He keyed in Gibb’s code, checked it was working and then rose to his feet slowly, all the while watching Kate. He remained standing until she looked up and he grinned. Coward! He mouthed at her. She threw him a sick look and returned to her papers.

“If you two have anything to say – “ Gibbs growled.

“Nothing Boss,” Tony was across to him in a second, taking up the damaged PDA and pressing the new one into the older man’s hand. “That’s your third this month – try not to break this one?”

“Your point being?” Gibbs glared at him.

“Point? Nothing – no point – just – “

“McGee!” Gibbs snapped still holding Tony’s gaze

Tim’s anxious face peered around his own computer screen. “Yes sir – I mean – Boss?”

“Coffee – now!”

“Sure thing,” Tim pushed his chair back and collected up his own empty coffee cup.

“Probie!” Tony said softly.

“Tony?” Tim asked, knowing full well what was coming.

“How about me and Kate? Maybe we’d like some too?”

“McGee – just fetch mine,” Gibbs snarled. “I’ll be in MTAC.”

“MTAC?” Tony’s radar was suddenly in motion. “Something up?”

“You will be if you don’t get that damned game off your computer in the next five minutes, DiNozzo – as in up town at the unemployment office!” With that, Gibbs stalked around the edge of his desk and headed across the floor and up the stairs, leaving Tony watching him slack jawed.

“How’d he know?” Tony asked, throwing himself into his chair, glaring at Kate.

“Oh, you know – he spent a good ten minutes first thing, standing on the steps behind you – watching.” Kate smiled a victory. Tony pulled a face.

“So why, Little Miss Tighty Twisty Pants – in hell didn’t you tell me, signal me or something?” He growled.

“Why should I? The look on your face just now was priceless, didn’t think I’d ever see you actually looking scared!”

At that moment, Tim returned with Gibb’s coffee. “Where’d he go?”

“MTAC,” Tony said with smile.

“Ah – okay – he’ll pick it up when he gets back then,” McGee made to return to his own desk, placing the cup on Gibb’s own.

“No need – take it on in to him – he said it would be okay,” Tony assured him, knowing Kate was scowling at him.

“Really? He did?” Tim sounded surprised.

“Sure – go ahead – he’s grouchy now – but once he gets his coffee – he’ll be a puss cat.” Tony was on his feet, a hand on McGee’s upper back, guiding him forward and around to the steps leading to the upper level.

“McGee?” Kate joined them, taking the coffee from him. “Tony’s playing with you – again.”

Tim looked from one to the other, and back to Tony’s manically grinning countenance. “Why?”

“Because you disturb Gibbs right now – and you’ll be out of a job!”

“Why Tony?” McGee demanded. “Why do you do these things?”

“Why?” Tony thought for a moment. “Because – um – oh yes – I’m senior to you, I’m taller than you – I’m better looking too and because I get a kick out of it”

“You’re an ass!” Kate murmured.

“Rrrowwrr,” Tony purred. “You love me really.”

McGee shook his head and returned to his desk as Kate followed him over, resting a hand on his shoulder. “Ignore him – “ Tim opened his mouth to reply. “No, don’t say anything – he’s after ammunition right now. Just pretend he’s not even here and you’ll get used to him.”

“Was he like this when you started here?”

“I’d be lying if I said no,” Kate smiled. “He’s a pig – in the first degree – but I finally realised that if you didn’t react he backed off.”

“Backed off?” Tony said, making them both jump. “I never back off from a challenge Kate – you should have realised that by now – I am just biding my time. “

“Biding your time about what DiNozzo? Got that computer game free yet?” Gibbs bellowed from the top of the steps.

“On it, Boss!” He called back, scuttling to his desk and sitting down, his fingers flying over the keyboard. “Consider it gone – it’s gone!”

Gibbs rounded the corner and stepped up beside Tony, slapping the back of his head. Tony bit back a retort, fuming silently. Gibbs grabbed the computer mouse, clicked on the desktop, pulling his mouth down in a frown as he checked the recycle bin. He deleted all twenty games in a click, slapped Tony again and made his way to his desk, sitting down with a broad grin. “What?” he asked, spreading his hands.

“Small point here, Boss.” Tony leaned forward, linking his fingers together on the desk. “You left here a bear with a sore head – and now you’re like the cat that got the cream – care to share?”

“Not really,” Gibbs shrugged. “As it’s gone quiet around here recently and I’ve got some leave left – I’m off home for two days – I think I can leave you in charge, DiNozzo. Can you cope with being in charge?”

“Oh no,” breathed Kate.

McGee frowned.

“In charge?” Tony stood slowly, puffing out his chest and rubbing his hands together. “You can depend on me. Go – enjoy – whatever.”

“I was afraid you’d say that,” Gibbs flashed him a grin. “Kate – I want to know anything and everything – rank denotes he’s the senior field operative – I’d appoint you but – but I’ve no choice.”

Tony’s face fell. “Hey, I can report in – “

“Till Thursday – DiNozzo is me – and you’re him.” He pointed to Kate. “Sorry.”

“Oh – don’t be. Besides, I like a challenge,” Kate winked at Tony.

“Good,” Gibbs locked the drawers of his desk “See you all Thursday.”

He strode across the room, sidestepping to clip Tony across the head one more time. “Don’t screw up,” he said sternly.

“Like you’d let me,” Tony murmured, fuming as he spied the smiles of Kate and McGee.

“Kate, I’ll talk to you later,” Gibbs winked at her as the elevator doors closed.

“So – I’m in charge and you two have to do what I say.”

“Yeah, right!” Kate sat back at her desk. “I don’t know about you, McGee – but I have work to do – obviously DiNozzo doesn’t – I had no idea reports could write themselves.”

“I’m doing it!” Tony snarled at her. “Writer’s block – happens all the time.” He sat at his desk and made like he was busy – but all he was doing was moving one pile of files aside and then moving them back again. “Oh boy – the power!”

“Power?” McGee asked with a frown.

“Me – in charge – and you two at my disposal – Agent Todd?” Tony barked. She didn’t even look at him. “Todd!” She glanced up, sighing as she tossed her pencil down.

“What is it, Agent DiNozzo?” She smiled sweetly before leaning back and folding her arms.

“Nothing – it’s just that when I call you by name – you ask me what I want - immediately.”

“You want a slap upside the head,” she muttered, collecting up her own pile of thick files. “I’m off down to drop these off,” she said, throwing a sick smile in Tony’s direction. “And I could be some time.”

“Think I’ll join you – and I need to see Abs,” McGee smiled nervously. Tony’s eyes narrowed as he steepled his fingers together, tapping them against his chin.

“She’s got a new tat, Probie – ask nicely and she might show ya!” Tony winked at him, pleased to see the other man flush slightly. “How are things going between you and Abs anyway?”

“Fine,” Tim nodded. “Why?”

“That’s easy,” Kate linked arms with him. “Tony doesn’t have a life – so he’s always wanting to know what’s going on with everyone else – isn’t that right?” She beamed at a scowling Tony who pulled a file from the side and opened it quickly.

“Don’t you have to be somewhere?” he growled. “Get me coffee and a Danish on your way back while you’re at it.”

“Get them yourself,” Kate shot back. “Tim? Coming?” Tim looked at Tony who simply pulled a face at him and scuttled off after the young woman heading for the stairs.

Tony stretched his arms above his head and yawned – cursing as he lowered his arm a little too quickly to answer his cell, tweaking a muscle in his shoulder. “DiNozzo!”

It was Gibbs. Tony looked around the bustling office and then turned in his chair, curling in on himself as he listened. It was Gibbs all right – but the other Gibbs, the other Gibbs who shared his bed, shared his body and mind – his lover. Tony could feel his face burning as the older man told him what was on his mind right at that moment – and without looking, he knew his pants were tenting. Biting down a groan, Tony managed to acknowledge the instructions and snapped his phone shut.

Without another word or a glance around the place, he snatched up his jacket and headed to the elevator with the jacket held before him – in a lame attempt to hide the growing bulge between his legs. He found it hard not to break into a run but he succeeded and hit the button. His heart was thudding in his chest, his breathing slightly fast and as the elevator doors opened, the sight of Gibbs had him smiling broadly.

“Agent DiNozzo.” Gibbs acknowledged.

“Boss.”

The doors closed and the elevator began its descent. Then Gibbs reached out and flipped the stop switch. The lights went down to a third and he turned to face Tony with a wry smile.

The jacket fell from Tony’s hand, hitting the floor with a soft thunk and then Gibbs had him pinned against the wall with his body as their mouths met, tongues warring as hands began wandering.

“Gods, what you do to me,” Tony gasped as Gibbs nibbled a line down his throat and neck, biting down a little too hard on his shoulder. Gibbs said nothing but continued with his onslaught, grinding his hips against the other man’s groin making him moan softly as their hardened cocks brushed against each other.

Tony’s eyes closed in rapture as Gibbs suckled his earlobe, nipping the soft flesh as his own hand found the zipper to DiNozzo’s pants, pulling it down slowly. Reaching in, Gibbs was surprised to find his young lover was commando – but the thought was gone in an instant as he wrapped his hand around the burgeoning shaft and began to pump.

Tony was holding onto the hand rail behind his hips, knuckles white as Gibbs continued his exquisite journey over his neck and collarbone. Arching into Gibbs’s fist, he was mumbling – incoherent whispers – insistent pleas for more – more now! And Gibbs was not one to disappoint as he dropped to his knees, kissing the head of Tony’s throbbing member before lapping the precum pooled at the slit.

“Tastes good as always,” Gibbs breathed, pulling Tony’s pants down further and reaching round to sink his fingers into those perfect, round glutes.

“Shut the fuck up,” Tony whispered. “Just do it – please, Jethro! I can’t hold on much longer!”

“My pleasure,” Gibbs murmured as he took Tony into his mouth, suckling and lapping, grazing the so sensitive flesh with his teeth as Tony arched up, forcing himself down that eager throat. Gibbs took his length deep, swallowing around the muscle, his tongue pressing on the thick vein at the base – Tony whimpered, mewled as he felt a finger rimming his hole and he gasped as it penetrated, sending him even higher.

“More!” Tony cried out.

His nose buried in Tony’s pubes, Gibbs suckled, making lazy circles on the thrumming flesh with his tongue.

“Oh God – yes!” he moaned. “Oh God – feels fucking – oh man!” Tony writhed against the wall, both hands now fisting Gibb’s hair, pulling him closer as Gibbs began to hum around his length.

For his part, Gibbs soon had his own pants unzipped and he began to pump at his own shaft as he felt the orgasm begin to build within the man trapped against the wall. Tony was beyond words now, canting his hips forward – he’d only mentioned it as joke over breakfast that morning and now here he was – face fucking Gibbs in an elevator! And it felt fucking fantastic!!

Chancing a glance down, he smiled at the sight of his silver haired lover’s head bobbing back and forth as he slammed himself further down his throat. Then he could feel it, the orgasm was imminent and he let his head fall back, mouth open, eyes closed as his abs tightened and a fierce red heat flared up behind his eyelids, pulsing to every inch of his body to rest at his cock and he came – spectacularly. Gibbs swallowed the precious load as it spurted into his mouth and down his throat, and he came – with a roar.

The two men were breathless. Tony slid down the wall, taking Gibbs in his arms and they embraced, staying like that for a good few minutes before Gibbs got to his feet. He was smiling as he held out his hand to help Tony to his feet and they hugged again, Tony smiling as he pulled in lungfuls of that special Gibbs scent.

“Thank you,” Tony kissed him gently.

“I needed that,” Gibbs whispered, lapping Tony’s lips until they parted and the kiss became passionate.

A moment later, the two had recovered somewhat, although Tony’s heart was still racing.

“DiNozzo?” Gibbs said raking his eyes over his body. “I kinda made a mess of your pants.”

“Huh?” Tony followed his gaze down to his feet, seeing the wet patches. “Oh.”

Gibbs collected up his pack and pulled out a pair of pants – identical to the ones Tony was wearing. Without a word, Tony stepped out of his own – noting with a beaming grin that his bare ass was being scrutinised intently. “Play your cards right tonight, Jethro – it’s all yours.”

Gibbs stared at him for a long moment. “I know. And I have plans for that butt!”

He took the dirty pants from Tony and folded them carefully and stuffed them into his pack.

“Hey – be careful – Armani!”

Gibbs pointed at the new pair. “Sears – discount sale.”

“I’m wearing Sears discounts?”

Gibbs said nothing except he chuckled as he clipped Tony across the head. “You can head back to your desk butt naked if you like?”

“Um – no – these are fine,” Tony’s eyes went wide. “Thanks – no problemo.”

“Good.” The lift whined to life again, heading back up. “Oh, and DiNozzo?”

“Boss?”

“Don’t screw up.”

“As if.”

“You do and you get no relief tonight.”

The door pinged open and Tony stepped out, closely followed by Gibbs.

“I thought you were gone for the day,” Kate sounded surprised as Gibbs passed her desk and Tony sat down at his. She looked to Tony who smiled at her, winking.

“I am – just had some loose ends to tie up.” Gibbs replied, scrabbling about in a desk drawer for a second before slamming it shut. He moved around the end of his desk and headed towards the elevator again. As he passed Tony’s desk, he winked. “It couldn’t wait, when something needs doing – it’s always better to deal with it straight away, isn’t it, DiNozzo?”

“Oh yeah – course,” Tony chuckled. “Nothing like tying up loose ends – very satisfying.”

Kate had given up trying to understand what was going on and shook her head in disbelief. “Have a good time off,” she called as the elevator doors opened.

“I intend to!” Gibbs called.

“What was all that about?” she asked, rounding on DiNozzo quickly.

“No idea – I’m not a mind reader am I?”

“Thank goodness for that!”

********

Gibbs was smiling as he unlocked the car door and climbed in. He tossed his pack in the back and pulled the door closed, as his mind wandered back to the last 30 minutes.

“Your ass is mine DiNozzo – and tonight – I’ve a mind for cuffs,” he said quietly as he started the engine. “I’m going to make you scream!”

*******

The End
End Notes:
I don't own the boys - I'm not making money or anything - I will eventually hand them back to their owners - once I've finished playing with them - which could be sometime soon - NOT!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6230