How bout we skip dinner? by no1bean
Summary: Tony checks to see if ziva is ok
Categories: Het Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Friendship
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 344 Read: 3687 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 02/05/2007
Story Notes:
it is just a mini fic. doesn't really have a story to it

1. How bout we skip dinner? by no1bean

How bout we skip dinner? by no1bean
Author's Notes:
Tony checks to see if ziva is ok
Ziva fiddled with his hair as his head rested in her lap. Unlike her, he did not snore, he just lay there peacefully, legs curled up on her sofa. His shirt was unbuttoned ad his sig and badge were lying on her coffee table. He had come over to check if she was ok after the massive fight at the warehouse. She had taken on five big guys, gotten all of them but not without a price. She had been thrown into walls, been hit and kicked. He had taken a few blows himself but had still wanted to see if she was ok. She was a deadly assassin, but he still worried. He began to stir and sat up. "Ziva?" he murmured.
"Shh, I'm here Tony" she said as he placed his head on her shoulder.
"Are you ok?"
"For the last time Tony, yes"
"I'm hungry" Tony stated. "Lets order take out."
"No, I'll cook"
"Really?"
"Sure" she said, standing up and heading for the kitchen. Five minutes later Tony could here the banging of pots. He lay back down and shut his eyes.

15 minutes later her felt a hand gently shaking him. He was groggy but found himself looking into those dark eyes that he loved. He sat up and saw her bending down in front of him. He reached out and moved a strand of hair out of her eyes. He put a hand on her face and pulled her in to kiss her. She didn't resist but instead moved into him as well, kissing him passionately. "How bout we skip dinner" he told her.
"Hm, I'm for that" she said, kissing him again. He stood up off her couch and picked her up. When he did, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he started to walk towards her room. If it were any other guy, Ziva would have kicked his ass there and then. But this was Tony. She kicked the door shut behind them and left the food there, growing colder by the minute.
End Notes:
it is just a mini fic. doesn't really have a story to it
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6239