Terminal Illness by no1bean
Summary: gibbs loses to more family memebers, then loses it himself
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: None
Warnings: Death story, Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 337 Read: 3249 Published: 02/06/2007 Updated: 02/06/2007
Story Notes:
this kinda happened at midnight so it probably makes no sense. please send feedback

1. Terminal Illness by no1bean

Terminal Illness by no1bean
Author's Notes:
gibbs loses to more family memebers, then loses it himself
No. not again. It cant be happening again, Gibbs told himself as he stood by the graves of his wife and daughter, Samantha and Laura. Killed in a car crash that he alone survived. And to top it off, being at the hospital, tested for injuries, and finding out he had terminal cancer. 3 months to live. The first thought that came into his head was spending it with his family, but they were dead. He had barely psychologically survived Shannon and Kelly's deaths, how the hell was he going to survive another? The rain had drenched him to the bone, but he didn't care. His family were gone, and in a few months, so would he.

3 months later

Gibbs looked horrible in that hospital bed. They all said so. Ducky and Tony were still watching through the glass. "I'll go see the others are doing" Ducky told Tony, meaning McGee and Kate, who after deciding they couldn't watch anymore, had opted to sit in the waiting room. Tony decided to give Gibbs some company. The man was lonely and Tony couldn't bear it anymore.
"Hey Boss" he said quietly.
"Tony?" Gibbs grumbled.
"Yeah, I'm here"
"Tony, please…" he moaned.
"What Boss?" he said willingly, he would do practically anything.
"Kill me"
"What?!" Tony said, outraged.
"I cant die like this. Please let my die with a little dignity. Please shoot me" he said pleadingly, motioning to Tony's sig.
"No Gibbs, I'm not gonna kill you."
"Please…"
"No!" Tony half yelled and with that, he turned around and leaned on the bed, his back turned away from his mentor. Gibbs made his move. He grabbed Tony's sig out the holster and held it to his head. Tony felt it and spun round. "Gibbs don't" Tony said, shocked.
"Sorry Tony"
"Gibbs NO!" Ducky yelled.
"Sorry Duck" he said and shut his eyes and pulled the trigger.
"NO!" Tony screamed as the blood splattered all over the heart moniter.
Gibbs had succeeded. Gibbs was no more.
End Notes:
this kinda happened at midnight so it probably makes no sense. please send feedback
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6241