It All Started With A Buss by Black Roses
Summary: What happens when Abby and Gibbs kiss? well read and find out !!
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2340 Read: 5182 Published: 02/14/2007 Updated: 02/26/2007

1. It All Started With A Buss by Black Roses

2. The Watched Kiss by Black Roses

3. The After Math Of The Kiss by Black Roses

4. Are they caught ??? by Black Roses

It All Started With A Buss by Black Roses
Author's Notes:
What happens when Abby and Gibbs kiss?
well read and find out !!
Gibbs was waiting for his morning coffee to boil when he heard a loud knock at his front door

"That's weird," he thought. "I didn't hear her car."

Last week, on a trip back from L.A, Gibbs' car had chucked in so he was car-pooling until it was fixed. Abby was due… well… right now.

"GIBBS!!" A very excited Abby squealed, and then leapt into his arms. "Thank God I'm used to these hugs or I'd be on the floor right now," he thought.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!" And with that she handed him a bottle of Jack and leaned in slightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek which left a rather noticeable black lipstick mark.

"Abs, hey!" He said rather nervously. "Thanks, umm... where's your car??" He said looking around.

"Huh? Oh right, my car. Well, you see the thing is, well I was coming around onto your street and then my car made this weird noise and failed so I stopped and it wouldn't start so it looks like we're taking the bus!" she exclaimed.

"The bus? No. No way, I'm good, thanks Abs. I'll just get Tony to pick us up," he said pouring to cups of coffee into the mugs waiting.

"Nope," she said to confidently for his liking. "I rang him before I came in and told him under no circumstances is he to give you a lift to work!"

"Okay, well actually I didn't. But still, you're catching the bus with me!!!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not."

"YES YOU ARE!!!" Abby yelled, slightly.

"OK, I'll take the bus but you owe me"

"Why do you I owe you ?"

"Just forget it, I don't wanna be late for work, come on let's go," he said as he picked up his things and walked out the door shortly followed by a happily smiling Abby.

"God, I love the bus." Gibbs stated sarcastically to Abby as they were pushed to the back of the bus by the new wave of people that had just entered.

"Don't they have some sort of rule against having over a certain amount of people on this thing??" Gibbs asked obviously annoyed.

"I don't know but..." she was cut short by the people that had just pushed her out of the way so now she was pushed up against Gibbs against the back wall of the bus. The words caught in her mouth as she stared up at Gibbs, their mouths only millimeters apart.

They moved ever so slightly and their mouths were just about to meet when over the speaker came the voice of the driver, "Now at Burb St."

A few people moved and Abby realized how close they were and said something about their stop and grabbing Gibbs' hand (for he was showing no signs of moving) and led them of the way over-crowded bus.
The Watched Kiss by Black Roses
Author's Notes:
oooooo Kissy Kissy Kissy??
It was 1200 when she saw Gibbs again that day. As soon as the team were all there, a call had come in about a murder that had taken place earlier that morning, so naturally they had all been busy at their various jobs for the case.
Just as she was about to call him to give the results, Gibbs walked into the lab closely followed by Tony and Ziva.

"Abby, results?" he barked in his usual manner.

"Huh?" she stated as she had been subconsciously staring at him. "Results, right. Well, the blood on the knife didn't match the vics even though it was the exact same thing that killed him, only different other wise it would be a complet… "

"Abby!! What else?" Gibbs questioned bringing her back onto the task at hand.

"Right. The fingerprints were the vic's so I'd guess that he got his attacker before collapsing but there was only the vic's blood at the scene. So, I'm not sure about that but he did manage to write the letter ‘A' in his blood which was probably the last thing he did because of the whole stab thing."

"Thanks Abs. Call me when there's more," he stated.

Just as the team left the lab Gibbs' cell started to ring, he pulled it out.
"Gibbs!!" came Abby's voice from the phone and the lab where they'd left her

"I've got something!!" she said, turning around Gibbs went back into the music-filled lab.

"Ok," she said while walking to her computer. "After thinking that there was no way that there would be blood any where else and since the blood from the weapon was still testing, I scanned his clothes and found a third blood sample."

"Did you…?"

"Run it through the system? Yeah, I did and I got a match for a 'Lander Peterson', 742 Allhaven drive," she smiled happily and handed the paper to Gibbs.

"That's good work, Abs," he said as he leaned to kiss her cheek but just at that moment she turned her head to say something but instead her open mouth came into contact with Gibbs.

"OMG I'm kissing Abby!!!" he thought.

"OMG I'm kissing Gibbs!!!" she thought.

Without even thinking he placed his hands on her waist, and she snaked her's up to his neck, completely oblivious to the fact that Tony and Ziva had just walked back in to see what was taking so long.

"Hey, Boss. What's the hol…," he didn't finish as he stopped dead in his tracks as did Ziva, both staring at Abby and Gibbs locked at the lips.

"Ziva!!" Tony yelled "Wha…" she trailed off as she came in just in time to see them break apart.

"I…" Gibbs stammered "Peterson, lets go" he said quietly not looking back as he almost ran out of the lab with Tony and Ziva trailing behind, still speechless.

"So boss, you and Ab..." THAWK the noise echoed through the small lift as Gibbs hand came into contact with his skull, "Right," he said hoarsely "None of my business, Boss," he said.

As she watched Gibbs almost run out of her lab, still frozen she replayed the scene back in her mind. "OMG," she thought not only had she kissed Gibbs but the rest of the team (excluding Mcgeek) had seen the kiss too!!!!!

"What a kiss," she whispered to herself.
The After Math Of The Kiss by Black Roses
Author's Notes:
This is aquwed !!!
They had finally gotten back from searching the house that had turned out to be a vacant warehouse. That had taken forever to search for anything at all and after all the time spent they didn't even find a speck of dust at all.

So when Gibbs got back, even though he didn't want to, he went to the lift to go to Abby's lab. As he walked into the brightly lit lab with blearing music, he thanked God that everyone had left already so that he could just sort things out with Abs about the kiss without any interruptions. But as he saw her sitting there at her bench on her chair his plans changed.

He walked as quietly as he could manage for he was well aware of Abby's bat-like hearing, and spun her around so quickly that she had to grab onto Gibbs for support. "Gibbs…" she started before he crushed his mouth to her's. She sat there, momentarily stunned before she kissed him back with a pent for passion that could only be fed with one thing.
"Gibbs," she moaned into his mouth when he pressed himself up against her. As he slipped his hand up to her head to deepen the kiss he spreads her legs with his own to gain maximum contact.

Suddenly they heard the familiar sound of the lab doors opening as they dropped under the desk and under the material covering it as quick as they could without the noise.

"Abby?" Tony called, "Abby? Hmm musta gone home," he thought to himself as he walked out.

"Is he gone?" Asked a rather flushed Abby

"I don't know. You check it, it'll look less weird if it's you under here not me," he said knowing her question before it left her soft, warm mouth.

Abby peaked out and looked around nervously, seeing no Tony, got back under the desk to report back to her Silver haired fox.

"Nope he's go..." she started but the rest was swallowed by Gibbs' mouth.

"Uh, Gibbs" she moaned as he grabbed her ass tightly before he let himself roll them over so he was on top of her. As he gently eased her out of her top he stopped to appreciate the fact that she was wearing no bra and then, without warning, sucked one of her taut nipples into his mouth.

She arched into him and he swallowed another moan as he sucked and nipped at her soft breast at the same time plumping and squeezing the other and pinching the nipple now and then.

Abby was writhing under him as she was in heaven. "Oh, God Gibbs," she screamed as she went over the edge, already feeling her second orgasm building.

He reached down to yank off her skirt, at the same time he sucked her other breast into his hot mouth and began to suck again. She was now completely naked underneath him and writhing with pleasure. Quick as a flash she had his clothes off so fast he didn't even remember when he got naked but soon forgot all about it as his hips buckled involuntarily when Abby reached down to stroke his rock solid penis.

He pulled her hand up and held both above her head as he slid one finger into her, feeling how wet she already was for him. He slipped two more in and she whimpered and shouted his name as she came again. Just as suddenly as he slipped them in, he pulled his dripping wet fingers out and licked them clean. This sight only turned her on even more, she gasped as he slid his rock hard shaft into her and slowly began to pump in and out of her.

He swallowed almost every one of her moans and whimpers as he kept pumping harder, driving towards his release.

"Jesus Christ, Abs," he muttered as her muscles contracted as she came again. He was so close now but was determined to make her come one last time as he slipped his hand down and played with her clit. As her muscles clenched around him again, he shot his hot load into her, shouting her name as he did. "Abby!!", He collapsed halfway on top of her and rolled of her as not to crush her, pulling her onto her as he did so as not to break contact.

Her last thought before she slipped into a deep slumber was "OMG, did I really just fuck Gibbs?"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guyes, i hope u like this story and would LOVE some feed back so please (so i no wat im doing wrong) R&R
till next time (when i update)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !! :):):)
Are they caught ??? by Black Roses
Author's Notes:
the title ses it all !!!
As they stirred Abby shot up, whacking her head on the table. "ARRGH" she yelped as her head came into contact with the cold hard metal.
As he heard the loud thump and Abby yell, he shot up only to find his head also coming into contact with the metal table. "Uh, shit," he muttered as he rubbed his head. As they heard the lift bell ‘Ding' they froze and as quick as they could, grabbed their clothing and got dressed.

"Abigail?" they heard the old man's voice coming closer as they straightened clothes and tied up hair.

"Yeah, Ducky, we're under here." she said.

"Oh." was all they heard and the footsteps came to a halt.

"Um, I just, it doesn't matter, I'll just..."

"Ducky, I lost a screw from my computer and Gibbs was just helping me find it but no luck so far," she said as she climbed out from under the desk, closely followed by Gibbs.

"Oh, of course I'm sorry I just thought... never mind. Anyway, Abby I found trace amounts of a substance on the body and thought for you to test it," he said as he handed her the glass vile.

"Thanks Ducky," she said as he went back to the life.

"You're quite welcome, my dear." As the lift doors closed they both sighed in relief.

"That was too close," he muttered

"Yeah, I know, not to sound like I'm kicking you out or anything but you should be upstairs, the team will be looking for you," she said placing her arms around his neck.

"I'll only go if I can have a ..." he was cut of as she crushed her lips to his in a seriously hot kiss. "Ok I'm gone," he said as she broke away, watching his ass as he walked out of her lab.

As Abby got to work on the mystery substance, she started to hum the song "Stained" by Android Lust and as Gibbs walked into the bull pen he hummed the same tune, sitting as his desk and picking up the papers that lay there discarded there from the night before.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guyes sorry its been so long!!! but ive had loads of assignments to do and places i had to go and sorry it's so sort too but ill post again soon i promis !!!

And Please

R&R :) ~~Molly~~
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6258