Exculpation by boysonboys
Summary: The case was a bad one and the team had been giving Gibbs a wide berth ever since.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Challenge, Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Drama, Established relationship, Hurt/Comfort, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 610 Read: 6772 Published: 02/17/2007 Updated: 02/17/2007
Story Notes:
This was written for a friend that wanted Gibbs bottoming...it's a little darkish, with light bondage and ambiguous consent.

1. Exculpation by boysonboys

Exculpation by boysonboys
Author's Notes:
The case was a bad one and the team had been giving Gibbs a wide berth ever since.
The case was a bad one and the team had been giving Gibbs a wide berth ever since. Tony however had always known he was a glutton for punishment and refused to play things safe, refused to let Gibbs continue to blame himself for something he couldn't control.

When he'd shown up at Gibbs' place to a disheveled and red eyed Jethro Gibbs Tony had wondered if maybe he should have given the man a few more hours.

Gibbs grabbed him by the front of his shirt, yanking him into the house and pressed him firmly against the wall. His mouth tasted of scotch, hard and unforgiving and Tony opened for him willingly, moaning into the kiss.

Clothes came off in a blur and before Tony knew what was happening Gibbs was securing his wrists to the headboard. Tony's cock jumped. They didn't do this often but when they did Tony felt it for days afterwards, watching Gibbs smirk from the corner of his eye.

Then Gibbs slipped a gag into Tony's mouth, securing it snugly but not too tight behind his head. Once he was satisfied that Tony was secure he sat back, straddling Tony's thighs. He was breathing hard and Tony could see that Gibbs' eyes were dilated, could see the pinched expression around them and the pain beneath the glaze of lust.

Tony braced himself to be well and truly fucked as Gibbs didn't look like taking it slow was on his mind. He swallowed hard when Gibbs leaned over to yank open the bedside table drawer pulling out lube and a condom. Tony spread his legs invitingly.

His eyes opened wide in surprise when Gibbs rolled the condom over Tony's hard cock, when Gibbs flipped open the lube and coated him quickly. Tony tried to speak, tried to say something but Gibbs simply reached behind him, grabbing Tony and guiding him to Gibbs' ass.

When Gibbs sank down onto Tony in one swift movement Tony tried to scream. Gibbs was too fucking tight and his ass squeezed his cock almost painfully. The pace Gibbs set was hard and fast, his eyes scrunched shut, his own cock softening a little at the pain.

Tony was breathing hard, his hips bucking off the bed to meet Gibbs' ass every time he impaled himself and all too quickly Tony was arching up one final time, his orgasm washing over him in a white haze that left him collapsing, spent and sated and completely pissed off.

Once Tony came, Gibbs pulled off quickly, discarding the condom in the trash and bracing himself above Tony to untie him and remove the gag. When Tony was free and as Gibbs tried to move away Tony grabbed him, rolling them until Gibbs was under him. Eyes hard, he pressed down on Gibbs' hips with one hand, snagging a condom with his other.

Gibbs growled, struggling a little but it only took a few moments until Tony had him pinned again, swallowing around the head of his cock, sucking and licking, using every trick he knew to bring Gibbs off hard and fast. Gibbs' head was thrown back, his throat working as he swallowed the cry of pleasure that wanted to escape, his hands clutched in the sheets.

When Gibbs relaxed against the bed, Tony let his softening cock slip from his mouth, disposing of the condom and propped himself on his side beside Gibbs. Slapping a hand over Gibbs' mouth when he went to speak Tony leaned close, eyes narrowed. "There was nothing you could have done." Gibbs just closed his eyes.
End Notes:
This was written for a friend that wanted Gibbs bottoming...it's a little darkish, with light bondage and ambiguous consent.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6264