Beautiful in Blue by Elyse Thomas
Summary: He's no boytoy. But for him, she'll wear blue.
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Romance, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 662 Read: 9522 Published: 04/03/2007 Updated: 04/03/2007
Story Notes:
This is my first story; just a little Gabby drabble.

1. Beautiful in Blue by Elyse Thomas

Beautiful in Blue by Elyse Thomas
Author's Notes:
He's no boytoy. But for him, she'll wear blue.
“Abby’s got a new beau.” TonyDiNozzo’s voice was low as he bent over Ziva David’s desk, but it was loud enough that it caught Leroy Jethro Gibbs’ attention. Silently, he focused on his agents, although to all appearances he was reading his email. Only the occasional stealthy glance their way betrayed his interest in the conversation.
“She does? How do you know?” Ziva looked up at her partner, who had a smug grin on his face.
“Easy, Ziva, I AM a trained investigator, after all.” Tony said loftily. “Let’s consider the evidence. Abby’s music is a little softer, more the Goth-metal than the death-metal that she usually likes. She’s always happy, except for when she’s overtired, so there’s nothing really new there. But mostly, the giveaway is that she’s wearing different coloured clothing!”
“Really? That IS unusual. What colour?”
“Blue. Sort of a cobalt blue, I guess you’d call it. A blouse, over cream coloured pants. I’ve never seen her in anything but black, white and red. She looked great, really nice in a different colour. And…” Tony paused for effect, “I’m quite sure I saw a hickey on her neck when I was down in the lab checking on the GSR results!”
“Whoa!” Ziva grinned at Tony’s expression. “You sure it wasn’t a new tat?” Tony shook his head. “She hasn’t mentioned anyone to me…does Tim know. Is it Tim?”
Tony shrugged. “It’s not the probe-alicious…Abby went through a spell with him a couple of years ago, but they’re just good buds now.” He glanced over towards Gibbs’ desk. “What about you, Boss? Our Goth princess say anything to you?”
But Gibbs chair was empty.
****
He strode into Abby’s lab, and the music that greeted him was softer than the usual jet-engine decibel level. He slipped up silently behind her, yet she sensed him there and turned around with a smile to greet him. Before she could say anything, he had her against the wall, his mouth covering hers greedily, his arms encircling her slender form and drawing her softness against the tautness of his muscular body.
She responded instantly, parting her lips to welcome his explorations, thrusting her tongue into the hotness of his mouth, running her hands through his hair and down his back to cup his buttocks and pull him towards her.
He groaned, and his hands moved up under the cool cotton of her blouse, cupping her breasts and running his thumbs over their nipples. When a need for oxygen finally broke their embrace, they stood entwined in each other’s arms, breathing in each other’s essence, their mutual desire pulsing like a tangible wave between them.
“We may have to be a little more discreet, Abs,” he said as he kissed her eager lips again. “We don’t want to leave any more telltale hickies where Tony can see them.”
“You’re right, my sweet” Abby whispered in between kisses. “We’d never hear the end of it if they figured out who my new boytoy is.”
“I’m hardly a boytoy, Abbs.” He was reproving her gently, and she simply grinned her impish, disarming, and desirable smile as she ran her hand possessively across his stiffened erection.
“No, you’re no boytoy, that’s true.” She agreed. “but what with rule 12…we’ll let them think that for a bit yet, won’t we?”
“Yes, for a little while.” Gibbs agreed as he kissed her again. “But I can hardly wait til we get home tonight.” He paused, brushing her hair away from her face, and grinned at her. “Tony was right, though. You do look nice in blue…but you look even nicer out of it.”
End Notes:
This is my first story; just a little Gabby drabble.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6327