Kinky by jarhead426
Summary:

Tony learns something interesting about his boss


Categories: Slash, Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: First Time, Friendship, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5196 Read: 11455 Published: 05/12/2016 Updated: 05/12/2016

1. Chapter 1 by jarhead426

2. Chapter 2 by jarhead426

Chapter 1 by jarhead426


DiNozzo sighed and frowned at the screen in front of him. It wasn't as though the words were jibberish, but it certainly felt as though they were... especially at... he briefly glanced at his watch.... No, that couldn't be right. It was only 13:42, which meant that it was only 7 minutes since he'd last looked at his watch, and it was still.... well, WAY too long until they would finally be released from this madness. Sure, it was important to go over cold cases from time to time. See if they'd missed anything the first time round, hopefully put somebody behind bars. Finally getting justice for the agrieved, all of that stuff. But really. Enough was enough.

The team had just finished wrapping up a case that they'd been on the tail end of for more than three weeks - more than 21 days, for those folk that had the luxioury to not work weekends, thank you very much! And it wasn't as though they hadn't worked their asses off!

Tony squeezed the bridge of his nose as he felt his headache start to build in intensity. This'd be a doozy, he could just feel it. The throbbing behind his eyes would start soon.

He shook his head minutely and made his decision. Logging out of his computer, he abruptly stood up and started gathering his things.

"Ah...Tony, you okay?" McGee asked, concern etched on his face

Tony shook his head, then looked at the younger man, "Yeah. Tim, go home, you've earnt it. You too, Ziva,"

McGee and Ziva exchanged glances, before Ziva spoke up, "That's not your call, Tony,"

Tony leaned on his desk for a moment, glancing up at MTAC, where Gibbs had disappeared an hour ago. He looked back at Ziva, straightening up and saying quietly, so as not to disturb the banging in his head, "Ziva, I'm the Senior Field Agent and in Gibbs' absense, I'm in charge. We've been going non-stop for 26 days and we finally caught PO May. It's time to look after ourselves. We don't need to be here today. So I'm making an executive call to get the hell out of here, you can follow my example or not, but I'm done. I'm cooked. I need sleep. So do you, both of you," he glanced back at McGee.

Picking up his phone, he started punching in a number, before looking back at McGee and Ziva, who hadn't moved, "What are you waiting for? Go home. I'll sort it out with Gibbs,"

He rolled his eyes as they finally started moving, then punched in the final numbers and waited. "Abs, Tony, power down. Is Ducky still in?"

Abby squeeled for a moment, sparking fire-works behind Tony's eyeballs, then answered, "Nope, he left as soon as he submitted his report,"

"Good man" Tony responded, "We're heading home too, I'll let you know when we're expected back,"

After getting off the phone, Tony watched Ziva and McGee trudge out of the bullpen, before glancing back up the stairs. He sighed again and slowly made his way to the top of the stairs and going into MTAC. It was strange to walk in and not see anything on the main screen, no major operation currently taking place, or at least, none that NCIS were involved in. Instead he heard a heated argument, followed by seeing Gibbs and Vance glaring at each other. Tony belatedly realised that nobody else was in the room.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs' voice brought him back to the present, "Something wrong?"

Tony blinked, realising that he must've been standing there for a while. But hey, that's what happened when you got a headache after not sleeping for.... "No, just wanted to let you know I sent the team home. If we'd stayed for another hour, McGee would probably have face-planted the keyboard" - no need to tell the boss that it probably would have been himself, not Tim.

"Good work, I don't expect anyone back for at least three days," Gibbs responded, then glared at Lance.

"I'll let them know," Tony said, frowning at the interaction between Gibbs and Lance. He turned to exit, calling over his shoulder, "See you tomorrow, boss,"

"Three days, DiNozzo, not before," Gibbs responded, levelling his gaze at Tony.

Tony nodded, "Understood boss,"

*******************************

Tony woke with a start, "Boss?"

He looked around the room and chewed his lip, there was no one else in his room. Just a bad dream.

Tony frowned and flopped back onto his bed, he wasn't going to try to analyse his dream now, he was WAY too tired. Too tired to wonder why he and Gibbs had been running from - chased by - something, something that was faster than them and had been catching them up. Too tired to wonder why he'd dreamt that they had hidden under a tree - yes, *under* a tree - and that the interior of the tree looked like the interrogation room.

And definitely too tired to analyse why they were both suddenly naked, or why Gibbs had knelt before Tony and wrapped his lips around little Tony. But before anything had happened, the door to the interrogation room had swung open and Gibbs stood there, with a look of disgust and longing on his face. Tony had looked back to the other Gibbs to find that it wasn't really Gibbs, but PO May. And then....well, he'd woken up.

Tony closed his eyes and hoped he would be swept back into the land of nod (hopefully after the channel had been changed, because he didn't want to go back to that dream).

But of course, no such luck. Tony felt like crying or at least, throwing a tantrum. He was so damned tired! And now he couldn't get to sleep again.

He turned over again and punched at his pillow, trying to find that sweet spot to rest his head. But after another 15 minutes, he decided to give up.

Tony got out of bed and trudged into his kitchen. After staring at his kettle for what could have been hours, he turned it on and sat on his couch until the kettle boiled, head in his hands.

Finally, he lifted his head and booted up his laptop. He figured he could catch up on his personal emails whilst he waited to get sleepy again. He deleted a bunch of spam, before going through the emails that he was more interested in. One in particular caught his eye and made him grin.

Any email from 'Ann.DS' was worth reading. He clicked the email and as he read, his grin got bigger. Suddenly, Tony decided sleep could wait. As Fornell said, you could sleep when you were dead.

Tony replied to the email, then booted down the laptop and got changed. Tonight, he was going clubbing.

****************************

"Good evening, Sir. May I see your invite?" the well-dressed young man at the door greeted Tony. It always made Tony laugh a bit on the inside, but he also always felt like he was part of an exclusive club.

Tony woke his phone and showed the door-man the invite.

"Excellent. Donna will show you to a room to change," the man said, with a smile and an appreciative glance.

Tony smiled, "Thanks,"

Tony recognised Donna when he walked in, "Hi there, sweet-cheeks, you're back!" Donna enthusiastically greeted him

"Did you miss me?" Tony asked

Donna hugged him, placing a kiss on each of his cheeks, "Of course I did! I was just wondering where you were the other day,"

Tong scoffed as he followed Donna down the hall, "Liar. I bet you tell that to all the good looking ones,"

Donna chuckled, but didn't deny it, "And here we are, feel free to take advantage of the lockers, and the entry is just through that door there. Do I need to talk you through the rules again?"

Tony eyed the room quickly, it was fine to suit his needs, "No, I'd rather you didn't," he turned back to Donna with a suggestive look, "So, what are the other clientele like tonight?"

Donna grinned and leaned close, then whispered in his ear, "I think your needs will be met sufficiently,"

Tony chuckled and watched as Donna sauntered back down the corridor to meet the next guest. Turning back to the room, he closed the door and leaned against it. He hadn't been to this club for a while, hadn't needed it, but tonight he did.

He quickly took off his outer garments, leaving on only his tight black jeans. After putting away his clothes, he pocketed a few condoms and grabbed his mask. The mask looked like a mask from the opera, but it was malleable and didn't cover his mouth. Some of the other 'clients' would wear the full mask, they probably weren't into kissing or oral sex (at least, not giving it). But in either case, it was enough to conceal their identities - well, mostly. You wouldn't want to have a  prominent identifying feature on your body, especially if you chose to expose said part of your body.

Tony snickered at his thoughts, time to get this show on the road. He put on the mask and left the room. 

The room on the other side of the entry door was dim, so it took Tony's eyes a while to adjust. But when they did, he looked around and found quite a few people had already made themselves quite at home in the club. Tony felt himself get hard as he took in all the sights, he particularly liked the view of the threesome playing in the corner. He'd always found double penetration a turn on, but had never tried it.

Tony slowly walked through the club to get to the bar. As 'on the edge' as he was, he still felt the need to have a drink to get himself in the mood. The bartender could either read what drink he wanted very well, or he recognised the face-mask and recalled what Tony usually drank, because by the time he got to the bar, a gin and tonic was waiting there for him.

Tony nodded his thanks to the bartender and took an appreciative sip. He looked around the room again, before wondering up the stairs. There were different 'specialty' rooms up here, for the guy who knew what he wanted. Blow-jobs in one, orgies in another, office-sex, train-sex (well, that one was a yet, unconfirmed rumour).

Taking another sip of his drink, Tony watched at the doorway of the oral sex room, his mind inadvertently going back to his weird dream. Shaking himself slightly to rid himself of the dream, Tony watched as one of the Tops blew his load down the other guy's throat. To his credit, the guy cleaned the Top off, despite still having a bulging (and quite impressive) hard-on. Not that the Top seemed to care, he all but threw off the Bottom and stalked out of the room.

Tony frowned and watched the man's path through the crowd. He mentally recorded the features of the mask and made a note to mention the behaviour to Donna. That kind of behaviour could get the Top kicked out of the club, and any of its kind, for good.

As Tony looked back to the room, he almost missed the exit of the Bottom. Intrigued, he followed the man, cataloging his features. The man had a very nice, round ass and it made little Tony very happy. The man was also very confident, not bothering with any clothes as he made his way around the club. Most either wore pants or boxers. Few wore nothing at all. He couldn't help but admit that he was also drawn to the man's salt-and-pepper hair, he could almost pretend... and after all, that's what these clubs were about, fulfilling fantasies.

Tony smiled as the man walked into the Office-sex room, a personal favourite of Tony's. Grinning slyly, Tony walked up to the man and softly stroked his ass. The man turned around and very blatantly checked him out, then smiled.

Tony felt blown away by the smile, but that was nothing on what the kiss felt like. Tony groaned into the other man's mouth as his hands began exploring the man's body. He quickly determined that the man's nipples were very sensitive. The man groaned or thrust his hips whenever Tony brushed his hands against the man's nipples, causing him to shiver a little bit. Tony wondered how on the edge this guy was, and wished that he could just ask - but that would be a violation of the rules. Instead, Tony let his hand go lower and grasped the guy's cock, pumping it a few times.

The man arched into his touch and broke off the kiss to bury his face into the crook of Tony's neck, panting. So the guy was closer than Tony had anticipated, his cock already coated with pre-cum, but Tony knew what he was doing.

Tony let go of the man's cock and gently guided them back until they hit a desk. When the guy felt the desk on the back of his thighs, he unexpectantly sat on it and scooted back so that Tony was standing between his legs.

Smiling again, Tony started kissing the guy again, as he moved one of his hands between the guy's legs to rest on his ass. Then the guy grasped Tony's hand and moved it so their hands brushed over the guys hole.

Tony's eyes widened for a moment, then broke off the kiss and gave the guy a considered look.

The guy smiled and grasped his knees so Tony could look. Yep, the guy was wearing a butt-plug. Well, that made things easier.

Tony grasped the plug and worked it for a while, enjoying the look on the guy's face as he did so. Finally, Tony took the plug out and laid it aside. Then he unbuttoned his own pants and unzipped so his cock was finally freed.

The guy stared at little Tony and licked his lips, but Tony didn't think the guy would last long enough for that. Instead, Tony grabbed one of the condoms and put it on. Then he leant over the guy and kissed him hard, as he guided his cock into that nice, tight, warm space.

Tony groaned as he finally got all the way in. Tony paused, but the guy pushed against him, trying to get some friction, obviously eager.

Tony rocked back and forth, feeling the cruscendo build. He wasn't going to last long, this felt way too good.

He groaned into the other guy's mouth as breathing took dominance over kissing.

The guy adjusted his position, then started grunting with each thrust, obviously hitting that sweet spot.

Tony slowed his pace, trying to draw out the feeling a bit longer. In return, he was sure the guy scowled at him, which just caused him to grin.

Suddenly, the expression of the guy's face changed and not in pleasure. He gasped and stopped pushing back, causing Tony to stop in confusion.

The guy lay there panting for a moment, then bit his lip and made a quick gesture to swap places? Tony frowned, maybe this guy was confused about the Top and Bottom thing. What did he mean swap places?

But before Tony could figure it out, the guy was moving. Tony moved back to give him space as the guy got off the desk.

Then all was explained when the guy briskly massaged his leg, shooting Tony an apologetic look. Tony nodded, wondering if he should help. But before he knew it, the guy turned back to the desk and placed his palms on the desk and spread his legs.

Tony smiled, finally figuring what the guy meant before - change position, not swap places per se. Tony didn't need a written invite, instead taking up where they left off and it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm approaching and fast.

Tony gripped the guys hips with one hand and started pumping the guy's cock with the other. He rested his head on the guy's shoulder and started thrusting deeper, hoping he could hold out until the guy came before him.

Thankfully, he didn't have long to wait, as the guy came with a non-sensical shout and came all over the desk. Tony adjusted his grip so both his hands were on the guys hips and thrust like wild until he saw white. He rode out the after-shocks, still leaning heavily on the guy.

Finally, his vision cleared and he pulled back a bit. Then he noticed the bite-mark on the guy's shoulder - damn, he hated it when he got bitey. Tony sighed, brushing his fingers gently over the mark, he felt the guy shudder and hoped it wasn't in anger.

Tony slowly pulled out and disposed of the condom, then returned with a warm wash-cloth (one of the many things he loved about this club). He gently cleaned up the guy's ass, checking for any blood, then did the same for the guy's front. As he stood in front of the guy, Tony held the guy's eyes as he brushed the guy's shoulder, making a show of wincing. But the guy just smiled and shrugged, instantly making Tony feel a bit better.

After they were cleaned up, Tony disposed of the wash-cloth and returned to the guy. He was leaning against the desk and looked dazed, making Tony feel amazing. Tony wanted to take the guy with him, back to his place, and slowly fuck him senseless - over a period of a few days. But that would never happen.

Besides, Tony suddenly felt exhausted and wasn't sure he could make it home tonight. Taking company wouldn't be a good idea.

Tony put his hands on either side of the guy and kissed the man deeply, until he heard him moan softly. Then Tony pulled back and watched the guy for a moment, then brushed his finger over the guys lips. Then Tony left, trying hard not to look back. Inevitably though, he got to the door and turned briefly. The guy's gaze was still on him, he hadn't even moved. Then Tony was past the doorway and the guy was removed from his vision.

Tony sighed and mentally prepared for the long journey home.

Chapter 2 by jarhead426

Tony whistled as he got off the elevator and sauntered into the bullpen.

"Morning, Ziva, McGee," Tony greeted them, with a grin at McGee and a wink at Ziva

"You look happy, Tony," McGee observed, frowning at the other man

Tony's grin widened. He sat down and answered, "Well, yeah. Had a great weekend,"

And he wasn't lying. He'd had an amazing weekend/time off. When he'd gotten back home on the Wednesday night after the club, he'd only just made it to bed before passing out. And the best part? Sleeping in on Thursday morning. He hadn't been surprised to find he'd slept until 10.  The rest of the time off had been spent relaxing, catching up with a few friends on Friday night, and having a blind date on Saturday night - which had expanded to include Sunday morning.

"So what was her name?" Ziva asked, poking her head over her monitor, "Betty?"

Tony grinned and booted up his machine, "Charlie,"

Tony swore McGee almost got pistol whip, his head spun so fast, "Charlie?"

"Yep, great kisser, fantastic body, really nice - " Tony stopped speaking and cupped his hands to gesture instead, he wondered how long he could keep this going before confirming that Charlie was, in-fact, a female.

"Ass?" Ziva asked

"Boobs?" McGee asked at the same time

The two of them exchanged a glance, then spoke again, at the same time.

"Boobs?" - ZIva

"Ass?" - McGee

Suddenly, Gibbs appeared behind the two of them, "Didn't know you swung that way, McGee," he commented as he walked past, heading to his desk, "But it's okay, we accept you for who you are,"

"Boss, no, I - " McGee stuttered, going bright red. Tony had to stiffle his laugh as McGee got progressively redder.

"Wait," Ziva interrupted McGee's stuttering, "So, you think I'm gay?"

Gibbs shrugged and sat down, "Probably bi,"

Ziva arched an eyebrow, "What about Tony?"

"Wait, you didn't deny it," Tony commented, pointing at Ziva

"I am who I am," Ziva said with a shrug, "Tony had a date with 'Charlie' on the weekend,"

"Charlie is a female," Tony defended, then turned to Gibbs, "Boss, I - "

"Finished your report yet?" Gibbs interrupted him, cutting off his response.

Tony shut his mouth, then blinked with a frown, "I sent it to you Wednesday morning,"

"Where?" Gibbs asked, lifting up a few piles of paper on his desk

"I printed it in triplicate," Tony responded, then held up a finger, "I'll do it again,"

Gibbs nodded, then turned to McGee and Ziva, "Any progress on the cold cases?"

A chorus of 'no's' was the response. "Okay, well get used to them. The Director has us working cold cases for a while, give us a break from the field,"

"He's taken us off active cases?" Tony asked, meeting Gibbs' eyes over the top of his monitor

"Why?" McGee asked

"Because he can," Ziva responded.

Tony pursed his lips and exchanged a look with Gibbs. The other man was clearly not very happy, and Tony would bet his bottom dollar that it had something to do with the argument he'd walked in on on Wednesday afternoon.

**********************

After 4 days of more of the same, the team was well and truly over it.

Tony felt like his life-force was being sucked out of him with every minute that passed. It was like those space vampire things that were the aliens on Stargate Atlantis - the Wraith. Meeting one of those things would suck - actually, quite literally. But all would be well so long as Lt. Col. John Sheppard was around to save the day.

Tony grinned, what he wouldn't give to have some time alone with that man.

"DiNozzo, if you're smiling, you're doing it wrong," Gibbs' voice infiltrated his thoughts

"Yes boss," Tony automatically responded

With an exaggerated sigh, Tony focussed back on the case at hand. He vaguely remembered the case, it was from about 4 years ago, or was it 5? It was just after the affair with Navy vessel running aground after the  navigation went haywire. And just before his disastrous relationship with Phillip - call me 'Phil'.

Tony shuddered. Worst 3 months of his life. Thankfully, Gibbs had inadvertently put an end to things. Tony had been in a heated discussion? argument, over the phone when -

"Okay, gym time," Gibbs voice interrupted his reverie

"Boss?" Tony asked, frowning at Gibbs

"You are all about to fall asleep," Gibbs stated as he got up, "Be downstairs, ready to go, in 10,"

Tony grumbled, but actually felt happier about doing some exercise rather than continuing with the same. He followed his fellow agents downstairs to the changerooms, waving at Ziva as they parted ways.

"So, you know I'm not gay, right?" McGee asked as soon as the door closed behind them

Tony stopped, blind-sighted by the statement, and wasn't able to respond anything more articulate than "Huh?"

McGee shrugged as he stopped at his locker, "Just thinking about what Gibbs said the other day,"

Tony shook his head as if to shake off the cobwebs, "I don't think he thought you were,"

McGee nodded, "I mean, not that there's anything wrong with it,"

Tony opened his locker, "Tim, Charlie is a girl - woman,"

"I have a lot of friends who are gay," McGee said, "Best friends to hang out with,"

"What are you driving at?" Tony asked

McGee shrugged, "I don't know, just... " he sighed, "Okay, so my gaydar is rarely wrong - "

"McGee," Tony interrupted, trying to stave off what he thought was coming

McGee continued anyway, "Do you think Gibbs is gay?"

For the second time that morning, Tony was rendered inarticulate, "Huh?"

"Well, do you?" McGee asked

"I - I don't know," Tony responded. He hoped so. "It's not something I've really thought about,"

McGee rolled his eyes, "Fine, whatever. I'll see you in there,"

Tony watched as McGee disappeared into the gym. Did he think it was possible? Sure. But anything was POSSIBLE. Hell, pigs flying was POSSIBLE. But was it likely? 4 marriages would seem to indicate no. That said, 3 divorces may indicate yes - or possible. So, yeah, maybe it was just possible. A man could only dream.

********************************

Tony panted into the gym mat, feeling Gibbs doing the same behind and on top of him. God, it felt good. But before he could get used to the sensation, Gibbs got off of him.

"Again," Gibbs panted

Tony got up and wiped his forehead on his sleeve. He loved physical exercise, especially the kind that involved wrestling with Gibbs.

"Boss," McGee called from the other set of mats, "Ah, I'm gonna go for a jog. My knee keeps seizing up,"

Tony felt a pang of sympathy for the younger man. Getting shot in the leg was a bitch, especially when it narrowly misses your kneecap and instead takes out a lot of the cartilidge.

Gibbs nodded, "I told you, you need to keep moving when you fight, be more dynamic,"

"Ah, I don't think that's the problem boss," McGee responded

"No, but it'd help," Gibbs called back as he got into position behind Tony, "Take as long as you need, Tim, and take your cell,"

They heard the door close, followed by the sounds of Ziva punching a bag.

"Ready?" Gibbs asked Tony

"I was born - " Tony was interrupted when Gibbs abruptly moved, catching Tony off-guard

The two wrestled for a while, before inevitably Gibbs came out on top - again.

"Too much weight over your ankles. Easier to gain control," Gibbs advised as they got up again

"Gibbs, I'm hitting the showers," Ziva called. Gibbs nodded in response

Tony snorted, "You said the opposite thing last time,"

"You moved too much of your weight. Still uneven," Gibbs shrugged, then changed tack, "Tim doing his physio?"

"Yeah, well, was," Tony responded

"Was?"

"He forgot to add a set of his physio stuff to his go-bag,"

"So he hasn't been doing his physio since ..."

"For at least 2-3 weeks. Yeah," Tony confirmed, taking up position again

"I'll talk to him," Gibbs said as he set up behind Tony

"Be nice,"

"To Tim, or you?" Gibbs asked

"Ah, both?"

Gibbs chuckled, "Ready?"

"No?" Tony responded, this time feeling the change in the distribution of Gibbs' weight before he made a move.

Tony took advantage and surprisingly ended up on top for a change.

"You're learning," Gibbs panted

"Quick learner," Tony responded

"I don't think 15 years is quick, Tony," Gibbs replied

"I have to relearn every time," Tony responded, getting off the top of Gibbs - though he wanted to stay

Gibbs snorted, "Showers?"

Tony nodded and grabbed his gear. They made their way to the changerooms together in comfortable silence. It wasn't long before they were showered and getting changed. Not surpisingly, Gibbs was done with the shower long before Tony was.

As Tony grabbed his clothes from his locker, he glanced at Gibbs to ask about the situation with Vance. But what he saw made him stop and stare.

Gibbs must have sensed that Tony had stopped moving, as he chose that moment to glance at Tony, whilst pulling his pants over his boxers. "Need help getting dressed, DiNozzo?"

"Um, I, ah..." Tony mumbled, his eyes still transfixed

But the moment was broken when Gibbs turned around with concern on his face, "You okay?"

"Ah, yeah. I - " Tony stopped again, a considering look on his face

"Cat got your tongue?" Gibbs asked, as he slid his white t-shirt on

"No. I just - maybe think that what I want to say... it's not appropriate here," Tony eventually responded, quickly putting on his boxers so he didn't feel so inadvantaged by Gibbs
being dressed and him being in just a towel

Gibbs frowned, then shrugged and gestured to the empty locker room, "Nobody here,"

"No, I mean... In this environment....this workplace environment," Tony attempted to clarify

"Tony, just out with it. If you have something to say - and if you feel the need to say something, it's usually worth saying - than just say it," Gibbs said, sounding a bit exasperrated

Tony sighed, seeing no way out of this. He quickly pulled on his pants and did away with the towel, before responding, "So... okay. That mark on your shoulder - I think I put it there,"

Gibbs' face went interestingly blank, before he smirked, "Wrestling doesn't usually leave - "

"It wasn't from the wrestling," Tony interrupted, "It was from... Wednesday night,"

"I wasn't here Wednesday night," Gibbs stated

"No," Tony agreed, "Wasn't here. It was... outside of work,"

Gibbs frowned, "I wasn't at your place on Wednesday night,"

"Yeah, neither was I," Tony responded

"I thought you were going straight home to sleep?" GIbbs asked

"I did,"  Tony responded, with a smile, "Fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. But I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep,"

Gibbs nodded, then pulled his polo shirt on over his undershirt, "So you went out?"

"To a club in the CBD, run by a woman named Donna," Tony replied

Interestingly, Gibbs went bright red, but he tried to play it coolly, "Tony, I'm sure there were - "

"Look, Gibbs," Tony interrupted, " - can I call you Jethro whilst we're discussing this? I'm not looking to gain anything from this discussion. What happened, happened. I'm just... I guess it just took me by surprise,"

"Why?" Gibbs asked

Tony sighed and sat down on the bench the separated the row of lockers. "I don't know, take your pick," he started counting off on his fingers, "Didn't know you were into that sort of thing - "

"Thing being 'playing' or men?" Gibbs asked

"Honestly, both," Tony responded

"Well," Gibbs said, raising his eyebrows, "You hardly gave indications either,"

Tony chuckled, "Yeah. So, what now?" Tony put on his serious face, "Do we just pretend nothing happened? Or do we admit ..."

Gibbs made a 'get on with it' hand gesture when Tony didn't continue, eventually asking, "Admit what?"

Tony sighed, "Or do we admit that it was fucking awesome?"

Gibbs raised his eyebrows, then sat on the bench next to Tony, "I think.... I think we need to continue this talk somewhere private,"

"Mmmm, did I mention my apartment is broken again?' Tony asked

"Broken how?"

"No electricity. Power shut down in my block last night, my landlord is slack, so it'll probably be out until...next week?" Tony responded, raising an eyebrow at Gibbs

Gibbs grinned, "That long, huh?"

"Longer," Tony automatically replied

Gibbs chuckled, "We still talking about the power outage?"

"What power outage?"

****************

 

 

End Notes:

FIN

 

It's been a while since I wrote anything. Just did this one for a bit of fun and decided to post it up here for entertainment. The first part didn't seem quite finished, so added this chapter.

Also, I was deliberately vague with bits and pieces (read: Tony's previous horrendous relationship), I figure you guys can add in your own things to make the story better in your own minds.

Happy for people to run with the idea, expand, whatever if you wish :)

 

This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6608