- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from NCIS, they belong to CBS and the man who created and produces the show. I’m just borrowing them and promise to give them back as soon as I’m done with them… Though I wouldn’t mind keeping DiNozzo for a few, but I don’t think Gibbs would appreciate it. Beta: Calypso thank you once again
Author's Chapter Notes:
DiNozzo goes to a club to loose himself...

~*~

When Tony walked into the club the music assaulted his ears; the smell of stale smoke, booze and sex lingered in the air, tickling his nostrils. He grinned; he hadn't been to this particular club in over six weeks. He needed to feel the beat of the music, the movement of bodies against his own - he needed to forget a blue-eyed ex-marine.

He swayed with the dancers moving his body with the pounding beat. He felt eyes on him - his sixth sense kicking in. He opened up his eyes to see Abby smiling back at him synchronizing her movements with his. She knew - she understood - she laughed as the two danced and forgot.

Ducky couldn't believe Jethro had dragged him into this place. He glared at the agent but Jethro was too busy scanning the crowd - looking for DiNozzo. He saw them - the two surrounded by dancers moving in perfect rhythm with the music and each other. He growled, Abby better step away from DiNozzo if she knew what was good for her. He had noticed the two had a secret between them - something conspiratorial. They would smile and laugh but stop the moment anyone walked by. So he followed her - who in turn was following him, one Tony DiNozzo - the object of Gibbs's desires.

He leaned over and explained his plan to Ducky. Ducky looked back at him in shock. Looking in Jethro's eyes he knew arguing was pointless. So he shrugged, thought what the hell, and followed the man onto the dance floor. He was young once, a long time ago. He could go with it, as Abby would say - ah hell, he might as well enjoy it.

Jethro stalked DiNozzo on the dance floor. He moved with ease through the hordes of dancers - sliding up behind DiNozzo. He clasped DiNozzo's wrists in the air, then slid his hands down the arms over the shoulders, along his sides until they landed on his hips. He pulled the younger man against him, dipping his own hips and swaying with the music.

Abby opened her eyes to see Jethro behind Tony - Tony who was oblivious to the man behind him enjoyed the sensations he was feeling. Abby reached out to Tony when a hand caught hers and pulled her away. She looked to see Ducky smiling trying to blend in and dance. She grinned, as she looked back at the two men setting a sensual rhythm. She shrugged and proceeded to show Ducky the moves. He laughed.

Tony let his arms drop down, his hands now resting on the ones splayed along his hips. He ground down and back eliciting a moan from his new partner. Tony took the hands on his hips and slid them up his chest under his shirt - he groaned as the fingers brushed against hardening nipples sending shivers down his spine. Tony turned quickly in his partner's arms. Sneaking his arms around the other's waist. He smiled into blue eyes - then dipped and slid against the hard body. Gibbs pulled on Tony's waist - leading them towards the back - where there were dark places to hide in.

Gibbs pushed Tony into a dark corner claiming the eager and open mouth. It would be quick and fast, neither having any patience for anything more - at the moment. Gibbs grinned at the mark he left on DiNozzo's neck - he couldn't wait till Kate asked about that one. Tony's nails dug into Gibbs's back as the two rubbed and moved against each other. Tony threw his head back, a strangled moan ripped from his throat as he came. Gibbs bit down harder on his mark suppressing his own groan of pleasure.

Tony had a sappy grin on his face. "Come here often?"

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from NCIS, they belong to CBS and the man who created and produces the show. I’m just borrowing them and promise to give them back as soon as I’m done with them… Though I wouldn’t mind keeping DiNozzo for a few, but I don’t think Gibbs would appreciate it.

Beta: Calypso thank you once again