[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Ducky turns up at Jethro's house one evening with some news that shocks Jethro. Whilst he understands Ducky's reasonings for his decision, Jethro is deeply troubled and upset by it, but feels that he has no choice but to accept Ducky’s decision and not raise any objections. Soon, however, he if forced to face the results of the choice. This is a songfic based on the song 'Without You' by Harry Nilsson.
Rated: PG
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Established relationship, Friendship, Romance, Song fic
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8164 Read: 2376
Published: 04/16/2007 Updated: 04/16/2007
Story Notes:
I don't own these characters, nor am I making any money from them. I merely borrow them from time to time. I do, however, own Helen and Charlie Patterson; they may only be borrowed with my permission.

1. Without You by AA [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ducky turns up at Jethro's house one evening with some news that shocks Jethro. Whilst he understands Ducky's reasonings for his decision, Jethro is deeply troubled and upset by it, but feels that he has no choice but to accept Ducky’s decision and not raise any objections. Soon, however, he if forced to face the results of the choice. This is a songfic based on the song 'Without You' by Harry Nilsson.