- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Title: The First Author: CJ aka WritinginCT Fandom: NCIS Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied) Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox. Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst. Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs' First Red Head.

Warning this is a dark story with BSDM themes and implied slash and lots of angst.

He had told her to go into the drawer, she had permission. He was having the other's collar adorned to celebrate his first year of service to Him. She felt honored that He would trust her to do this. But she faced a dilemma, there were three flat hinged boxes that He had lovingly crafted out of wood, one held her own collar and another held the other's but whose was the third? And which box was the other's? He was normally the only one to open this drawer.



She opened one tentatively and breathed a sigh of relief to see her own beloved leather collar nestled on a bed of black velvet, adorned with two beautiful onyx charms. She carefully closed this box and opened another. Again nestled in black velvet sat the other's unadorned leather collar, she had no need to open the other box. But she wanted to. Her fingers itched to open it.



Her curiosity won out and she gently opened the cover. She was surprised to see not black velvet but a vivid emerald green, and nestled inside it the most breathtaking collar she had ever seen. Crafted not out of leather but sterling silver it was a work of art. The entire circumference was made up of silver wire knotted into beautiful Celtic designs. It was a thick and heavy piece. Adorning it were four-leaf clovers in silver, five of them sporting large, beautiful green stones that she didn't even hesitate to think were emeralds. It was pristine and showed no sign of tarnish, He must take care to polish it. This was obviously a very special piece for someone very important to Him but who?



Closing the box carefully she completed her task and closed the drawer, but the question kept tumbling in her mind.



----------



She knew that her supervisor had called Director Sheppard and requested NCIS's help on several of her cold cases but her nerves were a little on edge actually walking into the building. The building that she had walked out of years ago and not looked back on. The guard confirmed her appointment and she was escorted to the Director Sheppard's office.



She found the Director to be pleasant and professional, and seemed genuinely enthused about the FBI and NCIS working to close some of the overlapping cold case files. As they spoke she studied the woman a little, she had heard He, and he was always He in her mind, had a past fling with Director Sheppard. Somehow though she didn't think that the Director played His favorite games or even knew about them.



Jen Sheppard knew about her of course, and the circumstances of her history with NCIS, but not everything. She had also reviewed her FBI service record and found her to be an outstanding agent, although it was noted on more than one occasion that she didn't play well with others. Given that she worked well with Gibbs in the past she didn't find that to be a big surprise.



Knowing that Gibbs was in court this morning Jen left her with Tony DiNozzo to get acquainted and see where they should start.



----------



Tony groaned inwardly, another gorgeous redhead and FBI to boot. Gibbs was going to be unbearable. He tried to make nice with her but she seemed nervous, and kept looking at the clock. What was she waiting for so impatiently?



She was crouched down fishing through the box of files that she had brought with her when the entire bullpen heard Gibbs make his exit from the elevator, barking orders. She dropped her head and took a deep cleansing breath, not realizing that Tony was watching her.



As Gibbs approached his desk he had coffee in one hand, and his court notes in the other, she stood up.



The entire bullpen was treated to Gibbs stopping dead in his tracks, speechless.



She didn't say a word, just stood there with her heart trying to pound its way out of her chest, gritting her teeth.



Neither of them smiled, and their eyes were ice.



No one understood what was going on between them, but no one dared disturb it and the silence stretched out into minutes.



"Evie?" it came out of his mouth as a half-croaked whisper. No one had ever heard a sound like that come out of Gibbs mouth.



She opened her mouth to say something but nothing would come out and she closed it again. She thought she had been prepared to see him. She was wrong. Her whole body started shaking and her flight reflex kicked in. She broke the eye contact, grabbed her bag and bolted out of the bullpen.



She unfortunately managed to get herself lost and she was in a full blown panic attack. She somehow found the ladies locker room and was able to get inside before her knees gave out totally. She sat there trying not to hyperventilate and come down from the anxiety.



----------



Gibbs watched her go. He finally threw his files on his desk and turned around to head back to the elevator, taking a moment to glare at Jen on the stairs as he did. He needed to get out of there, away from everyone, had to get his emotions under control. Evie. Here. After all these years?



----------

Chapter End Notes:
Title: The First
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied)
Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only
Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst.
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com