- Text Size +

Abby was diligently ready through everything she could find on Eveline and still couldn't put the pieces completely together. Everything from the FBI showed she was a good agent, and


the only odd thing was a two-year medical leave fifteen years ago.



The earliest thing she was able to find was a mention of her at some big multi-agency conference twenty-years ago. Abby was pleased that they had a picture of all the participants and was shocked to see Evie standing next to a very familiar face, Gibbs. They looked so young and both had this little smile like they had a secret they weren't sharing.



Trying to follow up on that two-year absence what she read about made her almost physically ill.



Fifteen years ago the FBI was working a case involving a serial rapist/murderer. He had tortured, raped and killed eight women before turning his sights to female naval personnel and his death count rose to twelve. The task force was huge utilizing the combined talents of the FBI and the NCIS. Abby was surprised to find both Gibbs and Eveline's names on the task force list, as they were both junior agents at the time.



The decision had been made to use a decoy to see if they could draw out the killer, and Eveline volunteered, and the lead investigators all agreed because she fit the victim profile perfectly. There was a footnote mentioning that Gibbs had violently protested using her but it did not go into his reasoning why and that he had been overruled.



----------



"We met at some boring inter-agency conference twenty years ago when I first started with NCIS. They had randomly put teams of five together and she and I ended up on the same team. Good thing too because I would have killed the other three morons by the end of the first day. But she was smart and funny and kept the peace."



He chuckled, "She had them eating out of her hand. Me she just kicked under the table to help me keep my mouth shut. The minute we broke for lunch she snagged my arm and dragged me out of there and we ended up here after grabbing a couple hot dogs. She was so full of life and though I had only known her a few hours I wanted her more than any woman I had ever met. And I kissed her, up against that tree. Then she turned around and kissed me up against that one."



----------



They managed to get in the door of her apartment before mauling each other. Barely. She tasted like sunshine and cinnamon and he devoured her mouth like a starving man. He had survived the first day of the conference without killing someone only because of her. And here they were struggling to get out of their clothes and stumble the twenty feet from the door of her studio apartment to her bed near the window.



There was no finesse, no grace. They had had a full day's worth of foreplay, and what they wanted was hot, nasty sex. Their hands tried to be everywhere, neither saying anything but the room was full of sound, little moans and grunts and gasps. He pressed her to the bed and entered her in one thrust and the universe shuddered to a halt. He knew in that instant that he would never want another woman like he wanted this one. He almost proposed to her right then. But marriage wasn't enough, he wanted to possess her. Make her His and he didn't even know what that meant.



----------

Chapter End Notes:
Title: The First
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied)
Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only
Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst.
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com