- Text Size +

"No He probably wouldn't have. It was a long time ago. A lifetime ago." Evie said softly.



"How long has it been since you've seen him?" Jen prompted, hoping to get the other woman to talk. She knew they had both been involved in the Stetson case fifteen years ago and how that ended but didn't know if they had a personal relationship outside of the case. Gibbs had never said anything.



"Fifteen years."



"Were you romantically involved?"



Evie gave her a wry little smile, "Direct aren't you? Yes, we were. And rumor has it that we have that in common."



Jen chuckled, "We're both professional interrogators I figured I would cut to the chase. And between you and me, he and I did have something a long time ago but have stayed friends. And I have to tell you I've never seen him like that before. Is there something I should know? As his friend who cares about him."



----------



From that first night on their free time belonged to each other. Both of them being federal agents didn't leave a lot of free time though but it was enough. It grew to be about more than sex. Even more than love, because those words came quickly. It was about need. He needed her, and she needed him. Neither had believed in soul mates until they met each other. They had equal energy, equal lust, and equal need. Two halves only whole when together.



And they discovered a desire in both of them. A desire that although opposite in each, complimented the other's. They did not know what it meant, this need of hers to have Him control her and His need to possess her completely. Being investigators they researched and read and learned. And the first night He buckled the leather on her wrists and she let go was like nothing they had ever experienced. Holding each other as sleep took them they knew nothing would ever be the same for them.



----------



Abby read page after page of case notes and summaries for the Stetson case, and found that in a nutshell the FBI screwed up the operation and Evie was kidnapped by the suspect and spirited away without a clue. She was held for ten days during which she was systematically tortured and raped, beyond anything he had done to previous victims.



And although the official reports didn't outright say it Abby read between the lines to figure out that Gibbs went rogue. He found where she was being kept and proceeded to shoot the suspect in the head at close range, very close range, as in millimeters.



The official reports said that he was still working with the task force to bring Agent McFergus home but the unofficial case notes showed that Gibbs punched out the lead FBI investigator the night she was taken and gave his badge and gun to his supervisor. He then spent the next ten days not eating or sleeping until he found her. His NCIS teammates were concerned enough about his behavior to document it in their notes. And more than one had commented that they thought his feelings for Evie went far beyond the professional.



Abby was getting a sick feeling in her stomach as a memory of silver and five emeralds flashed in her mind.



-----------

Chapter End Notes:
Title: The First
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied)
Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only
Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst.
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com