- Text Size +

Abby checked her boy's GPS and was relieved to see them both at Gibbs' house. Her mind was reeling from everything she read. She had put a good number of pieces together and just wanted to hug Gibbs, and Evie for that matter. She wanted to go to Him after work and give Him her support but somehow she knew that it was Tony that He needed tonight. She knew that they had a different bond than she had with Him. It was more primal, more aggressive. And if her outrage over what she read burned that brightly she couldn't even begin to imagine what Gibbs' emotions were. And Tony was better equipped to handle an on the edge Gibbs.



----------



Tony looked from the contents of the box to meet Gibbs' eyes. The pain he saw there made Tony's stomach knot.



"Do you know about the Stetson case?" Gibbs asked quietly.



Tony thought hard for a minute and ventured, "Serial rapist/murderer wasn't it?"



"Yeah. Let's go downstairs I need to show you something in the office."



Tony carefully closed the box and respectfully handed it back to Gibbs. He saw Him caress the case gently before placing it back in the drawer and he also saw Him ball His hands into fists after He closed the drawer. Tony could sense the rage and frustration rolling off of Gibbs in waves.



They headed down to the office and Gibbs had Tony sit and from a locked drawer he pulled a thick case file that he handed to Tony. Leaving him to read Gibbs went to locate some liquor.



Tony quickly went through the case file trying to keep a detached perspective, but the crimes were heinous. And they got worse as his victim count grew. He immediately picked up Gibbs name on the task force when the victims started becoming female naval personnel. He also found Agent McFergus listed. And when he read about the botched operation where Evie was taken he now understood Gibbs' complete hatred of all things FBI.



From what Tony was able to determine it was complete incompetence on the part of the lead investigator, there just wasn't enough surveillance on her to protect her and he refused to allow Gibbs to shadow her. The suspect somehow realized that it was a sting and he planted a small explosive device a block away from Evie's position and when it went off Stetson was able to snatch her in the middle of the confusion.



The report in the file of her ten-day captivity and subsequent rescue by Gibbs was weak on details. And Tony had been around long enough to see a cover-up when he saw one. But why?



The last thing he found in the folder was a series of photographs of Evie, Tony couldn't believe she lived. There wasn't a square inch of skin on her body that hadn't been cropped, whipped, switched, or burned with candle wax. He just couldn't put this in perspective with the woman that was standing in front of his desk earlier.



He studied the photos a little more, trying to process it all when he noticed something, there were small round bubbled areas on the photos. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath when he realized what had caused it, Gibbs' tears.



He put the file back in the drawer and scrubbed his face with his hands then walked out to he living room.



He found Gibbs sitting on the couch just staring at a spot on the carpet, a glass of bourbon in hand. The bottle was on the coffee table and there was another glass beside it with three fingers already poured for Tony.



Tony took the glass and sat in the armchair across from Gibbs. He regarded the other man carefully for a long moment then asked, "So do you want to tell me what's not in that report that's killing you inside?"



----------



Agony, sweet agony. His hand was drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. Her arms were stretched and tied expertly to the far corners of the headboard, her nipples barely brushing the smooth cool wood in front of her. And His hand was drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. The silk scarf tied around her eyes forced her to focus even more on her other senses. And His hand was drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. She could hear Him breathing behind her and she could feel her heart pounding in anticipation in her chest. And His hand was drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. His voice low and firm was whispering the things He was going to do to her body and He interlaced it with things He was going to do to her in the future. And His hand was drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. And when His other hand connected with the ass cheek she had so willingly offered up to Him with a sharp crack He never stopped drawing intricate circles on the skin of her back. Her whole existence came down to those circles.



----------

Chapter End Notes:
Title: The First
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied)
Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only
Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst.
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com