- Text Size +
----------

His. His to make quiver under his gentle hand. His to make sweat and beg. His to satisfy or not. His to use. His to adore or ignore. His to taste and mark. His to reward or punish. His to take to their limits. His to respect and cherish. His.

Because she let him.

He looked at the divine image before Him. She was beautifully adorned in the new gift He had given her and the room was heavy with the smell of the new leather and her arousal and it was heady. He watched her take shallow breaths, the new leather corset didn't allow for more than shallow breaths. Her wrists were bound in familiar leather and clipped in place to the back of the new. Her eyes were hidden behind a mask of silk. Silver and emeralds decorating her throat. She was down further than she had ever been.

She was kneeling in the middle of the room and He walked around her drinking in the sight of her from all angles. His own arousal almost hurt, and He had the urge to take her hard and rough. But it was not what she needed. Tonight she needed gentleness and beauty. And He would take her there, slowly, with whisper soft touches and words. And when he finally allowed the rainbow explosion to take her she would cry out His name and give another piece of her soul to Him.


----------

"I see," said Eveline turning away from Abby.

"We tracked His GPS after He left the office." Abby was babbling, she really didn't know what to say to Eveline.

"We?"

"Um, me and Tony, we were worried about Him."

Evie stood to leave, "I'm sure He appreciates your dedication to the team, if you'll excuse me."

She started walking away when Abby blurted out, "Why did He come here Agent McFergus? There is nothing here."

Not stopping she replied softly, "You'll have to ask Him that."

"I saw the emeralds and clovers."

Evie stopped walking but didn't turn around, "I don't know what you're talking about." But her hands curled into fists with her nails biting deeply into her palms.

"He gives me onyx." Abby replied matter-of-factly.

Evie turned around and faced the younger woman, the understanding that Abby was His evident on her face. Evie went and sat back down next to Abby who said quietly, "He told me that He only had one other before me, I never thought I would actually meet that person."

----------

Gibbs stared at the inscrutable spot on the carpet again and tried to collect himself. His breathing was heavy and full of rage.

Tony said evenly, "Then what?" sensing that he needed to pull this poison out of Gibbs.

"He was practically giddy, Tony. Even with my Sig in his face. He was just so damned pleased with himself. He said he was done, she was his last one. He said she was perfect. He said finally found one he could break without dying. I beat the hell out of him, and he still laughed."

Tony could see Him gritting His teeth with each "he said". And he could see that Gibbs' pupils were mere pinpoints. He had never seen Him like this and it worried him.

"He finally brought me to where she was and he said…." Gibbs' voice and tears broke at the same time and He sat there not making a sound just staring at the spot on the carpet.

Tony moved to sit on the edge of the couch and squeezed Gibbs' shoulder gently, "Tell me."

Gibbs looked at Tony and finally took some of the quiet strength that Tony was offering Him. Tony wouldn't let Him fall into the darkness, into that memory in His brain that still wakes him up in a cold sweat.

"He said she cried for me, called out my name. When I saw her I just pulled the trigger. I didn't think. I didn't care. I just put a bullet in his brain."

----------
Chapter End Notes:
Title: The First
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/OFC, Gibbs/DiNozzo (implied), Gibbs/Abby (implied), DiNozzo/Abby (implied)
Rating: NC-17 or Adults Only
Warnings: Dark story, BSDM, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: This plot just started flowing from the keys. Gibbs had to have a first red head right? The timeline for Gibbs' past deviates wildly from canon and his first wife and daughter don't exist in my AU. Heavy Gibbs/OFC angst.
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com