- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
the introduction of a new team member leads to intresting results
Chapter 1
"He's like DiNozzo 2.0 Abby. He's knows even more movies than Tony, Ziva likes him because he drives as wild as she does and to top it off he is better with computers then me Abs..."

"Aah! don't worry McGee, he won't steel your job. He'll probably just get kidnapped by the CIA and get paid four times as much as we get."

"That would make a good plot in my next book..."

"don't even think about it Timmy! That's going in my book!"

"What?!... You, are writing a book?! Is it like a horror version of us?"

*sigh*"No.. you'll see soon enough McGee..."

the phone rings Abby hits the speaker function,

"Hello Gibbs"

"Abby is McGee still with you?"

"Yea he is Gibbs."

"Tell him to get his ass up here, we've got a case!"

"Coming up boss"
as McGee leaves, Abby squeezes Bert *fart*

"McGee?! didn't your mother teach you not to fart in front of girls?"

"Euhm, sorry Abs."
***
"New Guy, get over here and explain to me, how this new computer keeps on giving this message!!"

"Euhm, Sir, that message you are talking about is asking you if you want to allow this video conference from a guy named Lt. Col. Mann, Sir."

as Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head he says "First of all, don't ever call me Sir, I work for a living! And second Lt. Col. Mann isn't a guy, she is a NCIS agent!"

as Tony walks in the bullpen he sees Anton get smacked on the back of the head, he grins, "Guess something's never change."

"DiNozzo! Where the hell where you?" as Gibbs stands up and heads towards the elevator Tony opens his desk and grabs his weapon and a extra clip, McGee follows Tony with his jacket.

Gibbs turns around and yells

"Halve! Don't look so stupid, get in the elevator."

as soon as Anton dives in the elevator Gibbs slaps him on the back of the head, always think ahead.
***
A dead female marine officer lies near a bunker tied to the ground like a tent, her lips blue and her skin very pale.

"Hey this reminds me of this movie, what was that title again?" Tony says

"The General's daughter, you mean?" Anton replies Tony smacks the back of his head,

"Hey what was that for?" "For being a smart ass, we Americans don't like that." Gibbs smacks Tony, "Don't smack the boy for doing something good DiNozzo." Tony rubs his head and replies.

"What did he do then? What was so good?" Gibbs smiles, "Shutting you up for a moment."

Doctor Mallard and Jimmy Palmer arrive, "Aaah, sorry Jethro it was a traffic jam, not mister Palmer this time." As Ducky walks over to the corps he sighs,

"O dear, this girl couldn't been older than you Anton."

"Probie shouldn't you be hurling your breakfast somewhere?" Tony asks with a snicker.

"No, sorry Anthony, the only two things I hurl are knives and baseballs." Anton replies dryly.

they both get a slap from Gibbs, "Get to work, you bag and tag, Tony do the photo's and McGee you do the sketching!"

"Time of death ducky?"

"Looking at the blue lips, pale skin and the liver probe. I estimate about ten hours Jethro. I think she was raped and strangled just like in that movie. Like Special Agent Halve mentioned"

"Hey I taught of it first, it was my idea." Tony objects.

"How many times will this be today DiNozzo?" Gibbs says irritated.

"How many times, what boss?" Tony gets smacked on the head again....

"I'll keep count next time boss." "You think DiNozzo!"