- Text Size +
Chapter 2
"McGee get Ziva in here, I've had it with her being late!"

"On it boss!" McGee replies.

"Tony, Anton get on the case! I want results and fast"

"Victim is petty-officer Angelina Jolie 19years old. She was working at JAG as an personal-assistant for the Admiral." Anton summarises.

"And before you ask Tony, no she is not related in anyway to Angelina Jolie the actress." Gibbs stares at Anton, a deep glare that can penetrate steel.

Anton looks lost, "What did I say something wrong?"

"No probie, that is his gut telling him something." McGee explains.

Gibbs leaves for autopsy. McGee sighs as he lays down his phone, "Ziva isn't answering her cell, the usual stuff.*sigh* Tracing her cell phone."

"Tony!" Tim looks at his computer.

"What McGee? Is she like in a strip club or something?"

"No just got an email from her saying she's following a bunch of Mafioso in a limo!"

"Get me a location on her cell McGee!"

both look at Anton. "Probie you go to Abby, and deliver the evidence found at the scene."

"Sure why not, gotta meet her in person anyways..."

"What!" Tony and Tim both exclaim.

"You haven't met Abby?"

"No not in person, haven't seen her in person, no. I have only worked here for like two days remember?"

"Ohw, this is gonna be so funny, wish I had time to see your face wenn you meet her." Tony says and Tim snickers," Yea this is gonna be priceless."

Tim and Tony move to the elevator, Anton takes the other elevator down to the lab.

Anton walks into the lab, and sees no one, the music is very loud so he screams
"Miss Sciuto?!"

He enters to the automatic sliding door into ballistics a towering dark woman with pigtails and black lipstick stands there with a rifle and is reloading it.

"What the hell. put the gun down!" Anton staggers back looking at the lady that towers him, he grabs hold of his side arm.

"Wow, don't be scared!" she jells.

"I'm not scared ma'am, please put that weapon down!" he jells back.

Gibbs enters the room and slaps Anton hard on the back of the head.
"She is my forensics expert you dumb ass! What do you have Abbs?!" Gibbs jells.

"What, Gibbs i can't hear you!" She jells.

"Abby! please lower the volume of the music!"

"What!!"Abby jells again.

Gibbs uses sign language. Abby nods and gives Gibbs some other signs.
She lowers the volume and pops out her earplugs and safeties the rifle.

She extends her hand, "Hey, I'm Abigail Sciuto just call me Abby."

"Hey, I'm Anton, Anton Halve. And if you want my nickname it's Loki." He says wile shaking her hand.

"What you got for me Abs?" Gibbs asks.

"Nothing yet, my dear bodyguard." Abby sighs." I'm afraid I still don't have any evidence." Gibbs looks pissed at Anton, and again slaps him on the back of the head.

"Give it to her probie!" Gibbs says to Anton.
Anton still staring at Abby's complexion.

"He's cute Gibbs, can we keep him?" Abby squeals.

"Only if you potty train him Abby." Gibbs smiles.

Anton hands over the box with evidence. "Good boy Loki." Abby pats his head.
"Hey! Stop that!" Anton barks.

Gibbs taps Anton on the shoulder and signals him to follow him.

"Everyone is treated like a dog around here!*sigh*"

"Better get used to it probie!" Abby says with here best Gibbs voice
***

Gibbs cell phone rings, "What?!" "aah" "Meh!" "Na.." "Wait a sec." As he looks in Anton's direction. "Probie, gear up we gotta go ASAP!" he throws him some keys, "Blue Chrysler, number plate 239 YZI." Anton grabs his coat and sprints to the elevator.

"Damn these American cars, no offence boss." "What's wrong with this car?" "I'm a stick shift guy not an automatic fan." Gibbs just grunts.

"Where to boss?" "California Street. Step on it. Ziva is hit, McGee an DiNozzo are in a fire fight." Gibbs says casually in a irritated voice.

"What?!" Anton slams down the accelerator and the car shoots forwards.
***