- Text Size +
Chapter 3

As they enter the street, they see a small car,
a mini cooper is parked against a tree and a blue Chrysler is parked side ways with two men ducking behind it. A third person sits against the tire she isn't moving, It's Ziva...

Two armed men are firing submachine guns, taking cover behind a black limousine.

shots are being fired at Tony's car. McGee and Tony are shooting back

"Wow F this!"
He pulls the handbrake and skids to a halt next to Tony's car.
Gibbs exits the car and dives for Ziva unconscious body, "Ziva!?" he checks her pulse and checks her for wounds, a bad gash on her forehead and her leg is bleeding badly, Gibbs unbuckles his belt and tightens it round Ziva's upper leg.

"That will have to do, Ziva hang in there!"

*Moan*

Bullets make sparks of the Tony's car, he shouts "Hey watch the paintjob, the director is gonna kill me for this!"
The bad guys redirect there fire and aim for Gibbs's car.

"Anton get Ziva to the hospital! Double time!" Gibbs screams, he carries Ziva and nearly throws her into the backseat.
As soon as Jethro closes the door Anton races away and speeds thru to the hospital.

"Hold on Ziva, we are nearly there!"
***

As he stops in front of the hospital, he jumps out of the car and yanks open the backseat door. He grabs Ziva and carries her inside the hospital.
"Need help over here!" Anton screams.
Two nurses and a doctor rush towards him, "What happened sir?" a nurse asks him, she's been shot that's all I know.

The stretcher is sped away towards a room, as soon as Anton reaches the door a male nurse tells him, "There busy operating sir. You can't go in!"
***
1 hour later
***

Ziva stretcher is being rolled out of the room, without Ziva.

"Ow Shit, this can't be good! Think, think ahead."

He walks up to the door and try's to peek inside, a female nurse taps him on shoulder, "Sir, can i help you with something." she says with a stern look.

"I need to see how Ziva is doing!" he pleads.

"No, unless your family sir you can't go in there!" the nurse tells him.

"I'm her husband, that good enough for ya?" he reply's angrily.
The nurse lets him thru, "Sorry." she says with an apologetic frown.

"Ziva? Ziva!"
*Moan*
"You okay Ziva?"
"Yes just a little bummed up."Ziva Whispers hoarsely.
Anton laughs, "The expression is banged up Ziva. Damn I thought you where a goner!"

A female doctor walks in, Anton quickly kisses Ziva on the lips, she looks puzzled.
"You okay honey? Is my wife gonna be O.K. doc?"

"WHAT?!" Ziva exclaims.
Before she can say anything else Anton kisses her again this time he looks straight into Ziva's eyes and slips in his tongue.

"She is gonna be just fine. She did gave us a bit of a scare when we loosened the belt around her leg, blood every where."

"But she's gonna be okay right? When can she leave?"

"Yea she is basically okay, just lost a bit of blood not a problem in this age, gave her two bags of O-neg. that will do the trick anytime.
If you want you can take here back home tonight."

"Thanks doctor."

Just before the doctor walks thru the door she turns and says, "No sex for at least a week if that's what you where going to ask next!"

As she shuts the door behind her Ziva sits up and hints for Anton to come closer, he bows over the bed, she slaps him on the back of the head. "Hey! What was that for?" he asks rubbing his head. she grabs his head and kisses him on the mouth.

"What was that for?"

"Hero's need medals and cute boys need kisses. But tell me probie how did I end up being your wife?"

"Well this nurse said that only family could enter, I don't look like kid, I've got blond hair and blue eyes I won't pass as your cousin.
So I decided to go with Hubby."

"Smart choice!" she kisses him again.

Gibbs and the gang enter the room, "So, mss..Halve how are you today?" Gibbs says dryly "Damn probie you sure are quick with the ladies." Tony roars

"How did you get in?" Anton asks looking surprised.
"Flashing your badge usually does the trick." McGee smiles.
"You did good probie." Gibbs says while petting Anton on the head.