- Text Size +
Chapter 5
"Little mischievous Loki, get down to forensics, I've got some thing for you." Abby giggles.

"Why me *sigh*?" he asks himself more than Abby.

"Because you nearly pointed your gun at me! Gibbs would've broken your neck if you actually un holstered it."

*Gulp*
"Aah damn it, I'm sorry okay, I promise I won't do again. I'll be a good boy." Anton pleads.

"Who is that? Is that a Girlfriend?" Ziva jells across the bullpen.

"Ow just my luck, two women wanting my ass. One who's trained to kill and torture and the other can kill me and leave no evidence..."Anton shakes his head.

Ziva walks across the room and creeps behind Anton.
"Israeli woman are curious by nature." she whispers.

he writes something down on a piece of paper and holds it up to Ziva, it says 'Is being called a dog by Abby considered dating in Israel?' Ziva shakes her head and

writes something down herself, 'Just don't let me catch you howling at the moon.'
Ziva gives Anton a patt on the head and turns around "Good boy!"

"Get your little cute butt down here Loki! You're gonna love this!" Abby says with a sadistic giggle.

"O oo, alright, be right there. This is only my first week here at NCIS jeez."

As soon as the doors of the elevator open Abby fires plastic arrow to his head.
He tries to duck but, too late an orange plastic dart is sticking to his forehead.

"Got ya!"

"Harhar, very funny Abby."

"Come here, my favourite little pet." Abby giggles.

"Ow dear please don't tell me you have bought something weird for me." He says raising his hands up in the air.

"Well, that is exactly what i did, come here..."

"Ow god, please help me."

Abby gives him a black box, he opens it. It contains a metal bead necklace, with two dog tags on it.
He looks at the dog tags and they read:

'Special Agent Anton 'Loki' Halve
Property of NCIS 716 Sicard Street, S.E. Washington, D.C.
please take good care of this probie and return him to his boss, L.J.Gibbs (preferably in one piece).'

"Hehe, i guess I'd have to say thank you Abby! I thought you where gonna give me something like a dog collar or something "

"O yea now you mention it, here another present. Open it!" Abby demands
He opens jet another black box, this time it is a key chain, that says:
'Sorry for teasing you
-xxx- Abby'

"Thank you Abby! And I'm really sorry about what happened earlier!"
"Not sure if Gibbs will the joke of the dog tags, he doesn't make jokes often."

"You will wear them!" Abby unleashes her best Gibbs stare.
"Yes ma'am!"

A shot is fired. Anton dives for Abby, he tackles her on the floor and un holsters his Sig.
"Not again!" Abby screams in agony.

"Are you hit?!" "No i'm fine, no holes.. well no new holes, no new, fresh holes in my body. Maybe i should pierce my ear?!"
"Abby! Could you please pipe down for a moment."
"Sorry Anton."

Another shot hits the computer screen, Anton pushes Abby in a corner under the desk.
"Stay there Abby." he yells.

DiNozzo comes sprinting into forensics.

"Stay back Tony! Sniper fire thru the windows!"

"So I heard Anton, now what?"

"He's using a bolt action, he pauses to long for an autoloader!" Anton jells at Tony.

"Which means no more than five bullits in his magazine." Gibbs ducks and slides for the wall.

"Abs you still got that Kate you where firing when our little smart ass walked in?" Gibbs asks.

"Yes I think I do Gibbs. it's in the weapon locker" she answers on a shaky tone.

"Get it for me probie! Wait one more shot till that bastard has to reload."

*Bang* Abby's mesprectromitor is hit Abby moans "Not my baby!"

"Run probie, make a run for it!"

Anton ducks and runs for the weapon locker. He smashes the lock with his sig, he grabs the sniper rifle. He rushes back into the main lab but falls flat on

his face. He slides the sniper to Gibbs.

*Puff* "Son of a Bitch!!" Anton screams.

"You hit?!" DiNozzo asks looking worried.

"Ya think DiNozzo?! Aah shit! this stings like a mutah."

*Pop* the sound is ear shatteringly loud. No sound is heard.

Gibbs grabs his cell phone and presses speed dial 3,
*beep*
*beep*
*click*

"Jenny whe've got a man down in forensics and I shot some one other side of the river."

"What Jethro? come again?!"

"I repeat man down in forensics, man down! Get the cops to look at the parking lot over the river!"

"Who is hit Jethro?"

"The FNG Jen, as usually the FNG!"
*click*

"DiNozzo get ducky and palmer in here! tell them to get a stretcher. He's been shot in the ass, you lucky bastard!" Gibbs grunts as exits via elevator.

"Hey, the running the being shot in the ass! This is straight from..."

"Don't say it DiNozzo, I'm gonna kick your ass"

"Yea you probably would try probie, but it looks like you can't walk for at least a week!
So fat chance Forrest!" DiNozzo says with his best Alabama accent.

"DiNozzo!" Anton jells.

DiNozzo walks off to the elevator than turns around.

"What are you gonna do probie? Bite me in the ankles? He.."

*Smack* "Aauw!" "Abby what was that for?!" "This probie just risked his butt for me! He deserves a bit of slack!"

"What did I miss?!" Ziva asks as she walks in from the elevator.

Abby walks over to Anton and kneels down, she kisses him on the head.

"Abby, did you scare him again, that is really not nice! Back off!"

"No Ziva It wasn't me this time."

Ziva walks over and sees his bloody rear.
"What!? he got a shot up his ass?!"

Abby laughs," No Ziva its shot in the ass."

"I'd laugh if it didn't hurt so much..."

"Our little probie got shot by a sniper trying to save me."
"Which sniper?"
"The one that Gibbs shot"
"I'm confused."

"And I'm looking up Abby's skirt..."
"Like what you see probie?" Abby snickers.
"Yea, nice skulls on your.."
*Smack* "Auw..."
"Abby, they are so hard to train properly! Don't tease him to much." Ziva giggles.
***

"Well my dear lad, you are probably not able to anything more than lie on your bed and watch the telly!"

"What!! all week?! Gibbs is gonna kill me."

"Ducky? does this mean he isn't aloud to perform any form of physical activities?"
"Indeed he is Abby, no sitting for at least a couple of days and certainly no sports!"

she moves closer to ducky and whispers something in his ear.

"Ow, that kind of physical activity...No, I'm afraid he isn't to be moved to much."

"So basically I have to lie still on my belly the whole week?!"
"O no you are aloud to lay on your back, as long as you don't move to much." Ducky reluctantly says.

Abby whispers something in Anton's ear...
"Palmer could you please get my car?"

"Sure, Agent Halve which one is it?"
"It's the new Subaru impreza. Here my keys."

Abby kisses him in the neck, "Hey I thought we where doing this in bed?"
"In bed? no in my coffin."
***