- Text Size +
Chapter 6
Anton nods, checks the bases, windsup, kicks his leg up high, falls forwards and releases the ball.
"STRIKE THREE! YOUR OUTA HERE! END GAME!" the umpire yells.
"Good game boys!"The coach screams.
Anton walks off the mound, "Good job man"the shortstop taps him on the shoulder.

"You ain't half bad for a navy cop! Good job and grats on the save."
"Thanks coach."
The melody of Tessie starts playing.

"O, thats mine, crap sorry coach."
*smack*
"What did I say about phones In the dugout?"
"Yea i know no phones, but this is my work coach!"

he flips open his phone.
"Yeah what's up DiNozzo?"
"Holy sh!t, il be there in 10."
"Yeah I will be there as quick as i can!"
*click*
***

As quick as he can Anton drives to the scene.
"Dammit Robbert what are you doing?"

The police station is surrounded by cars, there are snipers on the roof.
"Ow crap, this ain't good."

He gets out of his car and walks over to the copcar, and is stopt, he shows his badge, the cop asks,
"You Anton Halve?"
"Yea I am."
"Come with me sir."

"I came as fast as I could, where is he?"
"Inside, he's armed and holding some detectives hostage."

He sees DiNozzo crouching behind his car he joins Tony behind the car.

"Any idear why DiNozzo?"
"He says his girlfriend got murdered and that they wouldn't investigate because they work for the mob."
*sigh*"Damn, what does he want?"
"He says he knows you from back in basic training, and that he would only speak to you."
"Yea we where real tight in basic training."
"What basic training?"
"The commando's, he is a marine they are trained together in the first couple of weeks."
"The commando's!! Why did you leave?"
"My parents died in a car crash, so I left and packed my stuff to the states."
"You a commando!"

"Excuse me sir, could you please tell this lunatic to release my detectives!" A pissed police officer says.
"Sorry sir, how can I speak with him?"
"Use this phone."the cop says as he hands it over.

"Robbert? It's me Anton, what do you want?"
A moment of silence.
"Anton, they killed my girlfriend man, these basterds won't arrest the guy who did it."
"Girlfriend? Who was she?"Anton asks.
"Angelina, Angelina Jolie! No not the movie chick, she was a petty officer in the navy here."
"Holy crap! hold on."
He looks at DiNozzo and wispers "Soprano again."
"Release the cops, NCIS will help you! Just come out unarmed and with your heads ontop of your head."
"They better not be pointing any guns at my head!"Robbert says pissy.
"If they shoot you, Il shoot them myself bro."
"Okey, I'm gonna come out, you promise to help me right?!"
"Yea, I will do all in my power."

Three people walk out the precinct.
"Hold it right there!"multiple cops scream.
Red dots appear on his forhead, he stops walking and stands still.
"Okey, now what?"he says.
"Now you come with us."Tony and Anton say.
***

*ding*
Anton and Tony come in escorting Robbert. he is put behind a desk in the bullpin.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Anton.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Tony.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Robbert.
"Halve, what in hells name where you thinking?!"Gibbs says.
"DiNozzo, why in gods name did you let him do this.
"And you! I don't know you, but you are going to have to come up with something realy good for me, or else I make sure you get the chair for that little stunt you pulled!"

"Boss we can explain."Anton says.
"Ow yea, can we?"DiNozzo says rubbing his head.
"He's a friend of mine, and his girlfriend just got raped and murdered."
"Yea so, why does he need to take 2 hostages for that?"

"Sir, she was raped and murdered for f*ck sake!"Robbert replies pissed.
"By whom, those cops?"
"No sir by the Mob, those Italian basterds frigging did it!"
"The mob, thats a big group of people, and wich clan do you suspect did it?"Gibbs replies mockingly.
"the Soprano family, Tony Soprano is the head of that family I believe."
"Do you have any evidence to support this claim of yours?"
"Yea, she was doing some research on la cosanostra, and she found a paper trail between, the Sopranos and some trucking company."
"And why did she want to research all this how?
"She was writing a book about it all! you sound like those f*cking cops, they wouldn't beleive me either..."
"So you took them hostage..."

Robbert just stares into the distance.

"Boss, I told him I'd help him, besides we already had a look at the case."
"You, Mcgee and Abby go find me that paper trail!"
"Thanks boss, you won't regret this!"
***

Ziva walks into the lab, and sees Anton in his Baseball fatigue.
"I'm impressed by your goods Anton! Abby your a lucky girl. yes?"she giggles.
"It's a cup Ziva! Don't stare at it! That's not polite..."
"Hehe, I'm lucky in so many ways, you know Ziva he even does..."
Abby is abruptly cut off by Anton covering her mouth with his hand.

*beep, beep*
"Yes, we've got a hit!"Mcgee exclames.

Gibbs walks into the lab and is carrying a cafpow a coke and a milkshake.
"Whata you got for me Abbs?"as Gibbs hands her a cafpow.
"Well I might have some background information about a certain teammember that might supprise you."Abby says with a sparkel in her eyes.
"Abby!"
"You realy should pay more attention to your kids Gibbs! you are spending way to much time with miss man."
"Abby, later... the case now please."
"I might have found something new on the case."
"What exacly Abbs?"
"Well, maybe some fibers that could give us a lead in the right direction."
"That's good work Abbs."he kisses her on the cheeck.
"Carefull there Gibbs, you wouldn't want an ex-commando, on your tail 'cus you just made out with his girl."Abby giggles.

"And what did you two find out while you.."he point to Anton.
"Was playing grab ass with my Abby!"he gives Anton a stern stare.

Mcgee stares at Anton and Abby and than shakes his head with disbelief.
"Well boss, we got a paper trail from some sort of trucking company to a account in Switzerland."
"That all Mcgee!"Gibbs grunts.
"No boss, if only it was that simpel, neither the trucking company or the account are on mr.Sopranos name."
"Keep digging, nail this basterd he needs to be put out of business!"
"On it boss!"Mcgee and Anton exclaim.
***

"So Anton was in the commando's?!"DiNozzo asks in disbelief.
"Yea he was Tony, he was one of the best recruit there was, he was near completion his training but for some reason he quit."
"Ow my god, so he's basicly a killing machine, only he was never officialy wrote up as one."
"No he's a good guy, he doesn't kill people without a reason! but he does get a little crazy now and then."
"All you Dutch boys do, you take people hostage wenn they don't beleive you."Tony replies dryly.

"DiNozzo, you get me the suspect list for the rapeing again!"
"On it boss!"Tony starts typing away on his computer.

He sighs, "Boss, there where no suspects 'cus the basterd used a condom."

Gibbs turns towards Robbert, "She have any enemies? Or did she piss someone off? someone else than Tony Soprano?"Gibbs asks friendly for a change.
"No sir, she was quite a nice girl, she didn't like to fight, that was my department."he adds.
"Why are you even here?"
"Well sir the corps kicked me out!"
"Where you a US marine?"Gibbs asks looking quizzed
"No sir! The Netherlands finest, Her Majesty Royale Dutch Marine Corps!"Robbert exclaims proudly.

"Not THE finest! That's our title you ass!"Anton exclaims.
*smack*
"Yea boss, the USMC is the best of all. Well maybe after some specialfor.."
*smack!*
"Shutting it boss."Anton says while rubbing the back of his head furiously.

He hands Gibbs a couple of sheets of paper, "This is what Mcgee and I found after some more diggin."
Gibbs gently strokes the back of Antons head.

"Okey, this stuff is getting wierd!"Robbert says as he points at Antons head.
****