- Text Size +
Chapter 11

"Look at what you've done Jenny!" Gibbs yells towards her, Jenny looks furiously at Jethro and slams her fists on her desk, "I didn't do anything! I gave the kid everything he asked for and he still doesn't get the job done!"

Jethro sighs and rubs his face with both hands, "I hope for your sake that you can justify this to yourself." He mumbles thru his hands.

"He failed not me, I gave him everything he needed!" Jethro shakes, "No you didn't! You gave him an order he didn't want to follow, you told him to get that bastard alive! He never wanted to do that, that's your fault!"

Jenny starts crying, "He is a ex-commando! Shouldn't he be able to do this with less?" she says sobbing.
Gibbs looks at her not knowing if he should feel angry or feel sorry for her, "Look he's just a kid, he's been thru a lot of crap recently, when he heard that DiNozzo and I got shot he raced to Ziva, after she got shot McGee told me he went berserk!"

"Is Ziva okay?" Jenny sobs.

"She's going to have a hell of a scar but she's okay, Anton how ever is still in a freaking coma. Ducky said that he doesn't look so great though, he's a tough kid but I don't know how tough jet!" Jethro says turning and leaving her office limping, his foot is in a cast.
***

"Please dear don't cry. I'm sure he will wake up really soon." Ducky says patting Abby on her back. "Ducky when he wakes up will he be okay? Will he have amnesia or brain damage? Please Ducky please tell me that he's going to be alright!" Abby says sobbing on his shoulder.

"I'm sure our little green beret is going to pull thru!" He says slowly rocking Abby .

Gibbs walks into autopsy, and sees Abby crying on Ducky's shoulder, "Shouldn't you be with him in the hospital?" Gibbs asks her.
"I can't take it anymore, he just keeps getting hurt and keeps getting in hospitals Gibbs." She says drying her eyes with her sleeve.

*Sigh* "Listen Abby, he thinks that he hasn't got anything to lose." He says knowing what is coming next. "But Gibbs, he's got us!" She says somewhat angry.
Gibbs sighs again, "He had no one for a while, he thinks he's got no one now."
Ducky nods, "That is usually what to happens to young people who lose there loved ones at a young age. They build a wall around themselves and hardly let anyone get close."

Abby starts crying again, she runs out of autopsy and into the elevator. She gets out at her lab, and grabs Burt and sits down in a corner, "He finally found some one that he thought he could get close to, but than I kick him down."
"You couldn't have known that Abs." Tony says standing in her lab supported by crutches.

"Tony? Was I thinking out loud again? How's Ziva, is she okay?" Abby asks jumping up to hug him.
"Yes it's me, yes you where and she is pissed off that she got shot again but other than that she's okay." He replies smiling.
***

He opens his eyes and looks around, he's in a bed, a iv-line is stuck in his arm, he touches his forehead and feels a thick bandage around his head. He rubs his chin and feels there is quite some growth, a strange feeling comes from his loins, he lifts up the sheet and spots a tube in his crotch. "What the hell?" he mumbles. As he spots electrodes on his chest and a few monitors next to his bed.
He tears off the electrodes and reaches down to yank out the tube in his crotch, "Son of a B-" he nearly yells as he cringes in pain. After that he slumps out of bed and stumbles towards the small adjuring bathroom. He looks in the mirror and sees his complexion, "What the F*ck!" He curses, touching his ear, his right earlobe is missing.

As he splashes some water in his face he has a flashback of a grey old man sitting in a Porsche, he runs out of the bathroom and starts searching for his belonging.
A nurse comes into the room, "Sir you shouldn't be out of bed!"
"Where are my clothes?" He asks her rummaging thru the small cabinets in the dresser.
"Your personal affects where stored at the reception, that's standard policy with coma patients." She says confused.
"Coma? How long, have I been here." He mumbles.
"About a week sir, sir please get back into bed, you should rest!" She urges him to get back to bed and walks towards him.

"No I need to kill that Frenchman!" He says dodging the nurse and running out of the room, he follows the signs towards the reception. A pretty Asian nurse sits behind a desk, "What can I do for you honey?" The nurse asks, "I need clothes." He says looking at the green hospital dress he's wearing, "What do you mean dear?" She says not understanding, "Yea, this other nurse said that you have my belongings!" He says now raising his voice.
"You don't look like you should be leaving hospital yet." She replies sternly.
"Listen doll, I ain't got no time for this! Give me my stuff! Now!" He yells with a threatening tone.

The female nurse points him towards a room behind the desk, he hops over the desk and runs into the room. The rooms contains large boxes with names on them, he rips a couple of a shelf and throws there contents on the floor, he rummages thru the pile and grabs some clothes and some wallets.
As he comes out of the room decently clothed, two police officers stand waiting in front of the desk, "Hey kid stop right there!" one of the officers yells towards him.
He jumps and slides over the reception desk once again the cops come towards him, he smacks one cop in the face and ducks down and floors the other by kicking away his legs from under him, Anton grabs the floored cop's gun and runs out of the hospital.

Walking onto the street he stops on the middle of the road and aims his gun at first sports car that he sees, "Stop, or ill blow frigging your brains out." He yells sprinting towards the car, a business man looks frightened as Anton yanks open the door and pulls him out of the car. "Always lock your door, cus you don't know how might try and open it." He tells the man calmly before slamming the door shut and slamming down his foot on the accelerator.
***

Gibbs comes lumping inside Abby's lab, "Abby did he call you?"

"Who called me?"

"Anton, did he call you?" He asks anxiously.

"Gibbs did he wake up, is he awake? Is he okay? Does he know who he is? Is my baby alright?" Abby squeals wit her usual lightning fast speed, jumping around with joy.

"Yea Abby he's awake alright, he went AWAL." Gibbs grunts.
"WHAT!" Abby yells in terror,
"Where is he now?".

"Last time he was seen he stole a car in front of the hospital."

Abby is shocked, "Gibbs what happened to him?" She manages to ask.
"He apparently woke up, grabbed some clothes and when two cops tried to stop him he kicked there asses and grabbed one of there guns and ran out."
"Do you know where he is now?" Abby says with a little voice. "McGee put out a bolo, can you look if we've got a hit?" Gibbs urges her. Abby is already typing fat, "Gibbs I think I've found him, he's in a local gun shop." She writes down the address on a post-it note and slaps it on his jacket, "Bring him back to me Gibbs!" she says, he doesn't move and says "Your coming with us, we are going to need all the help we can get." He says grabbing her by the arm and leading her towards the elevator.
***

Anton stops in front of a guns shop and walks inside, he grabs a bullet-proof vest, a pair of sun glasses, a green beret and a ammo belt then he walks up towards the clerk. "Hey man got any heavy stuff?" He asks the clerk. "You don't look old enough to buy anything." He grunts, Anton just opens one of the wallets and throws him a hundred dollar bill, "I need a M-249 and about three hundred rounds of ammo." He says with a neutral look on his face.

The man whistles between his teeth and says "Jesus Christ what are you planning on kid? A freaking war or something?"

"Nope, just need it for some hunting." Anton says grinning.

"That's gonna be one hell of an unlucky buck! So kid why do you need all this stuff?"

"Non of your business." He replies calmly.

"What ever you say kid, I don't care what you do with all this stuff but if you want to leave with it you gotta pay me extra to keep my mouth shut, lets say five thousand bucks for the everything." The man says grinning .

"Yes sure man, but can you throw in a couple of 9mm mags for my sig." He says pulling the Baretta and laying it on the counter.
***

As he walks out and puts on his newly bought sunglasses on his face a blue Chrysler 300c stops in front of his loaned car. Gibbs and DiNozzo get out of the car as do Abby and McGee.
He walks over to his loaned car and lays his M-249 on the back seat, turning around to get into the front seat, Gibbs and Tony block his way.

"Where do you think your going probie?" Tony says pointing one of his crutches at him, Anton just grabs the crutch out of DiNozzo's hand and drops it on the ground, "Who the f*ck are you?!" He snaps.

Gibbs look at his face and scenes something's not right, "Hey kid, what are you going to do?" Gibbs asks him with a neutral voice.
"I have to go whack some old French fart, and his broad, now move old man." He says giving Gibbs a shove and moving towards the door. McGee walks up towards him and grabs his shoulder to stop him. "Take your f*cking hand of me! I will not hesitate to break it!" He says grabbing McGee's wrist and squeezing it tightly.
"You need to get back to the hospital." He says still holding on to Anton's shoulder.

"I will repeat this only once, get that damn hand of me or I will break it!" he says turning around and twisting McGee's arm.
He then spots Abby he throws McGee aside and walks up towards her, he gets a flashback of him making love to Abby. "Have we met before? what's your name?" He says grabbing her hand and kissing it gently.

"I'm your girlfriend and my name is Abby, do you remember who you are?" Abby says confused.

"Off course I know who I am, I'm Anton Halve Adjudant with the Dutch green berets." He says confident looking at her.

"Then where are your dog tags? And why are you in the United States?" Gibbs asks him.

Anton gets a flashback of a funeral, he sees three closed caskets and him tearing off his dog tags and throwing it on the casket of his father before two men shovel them with earth. "Holy f*ck!" he cures loudly dropping to his knees and covering his face with his hands.

"It's okay tiger, I'm here for you!" Abby squats down and hugs him. "Lets get you back to hospital, you had us worried honey." Abby whispers in his ear kissing him softly on his bandaged head.
***