- Text Size +
Chapter 3
"Hey, Abbs?" Anton says walking into forensics.

"Hello my little sunshine, what's up?" she turns around and he sees that she is wearing a low cut blouse.

"What are you doing tonight?" he mumbles as he looks at her breasts.

"I've got nothing planned, you want go somewhere?" she smiles.

"Yea sure...

*Ping* Ziva walks into the lab.

"Hey Ziva, are you here for me or for my little commando warrior?"

"No not for him, I came for you" she sighs.

"I feel kind off special, two people coming for me!" Abby says happily.

Ziva looks impatiently at Anton, Anton looks at Abby with a dreamy smile, Abby looks at Ziva and urges her to speak, "Spit it out then Ziva."

*Cough*

Anton looks at Ziva, "Huh, what are you doing here Ziva?"

"I want to speak with Abby." She replies annoyed.

"Okay, go ahead, I'll wait." He shrugs.

"Ziva want to talk girly stuff, I'm all yours for tonight! You will get enough time to stare at my boobs then." She giggles.

Anton blushes coughs and then leaves quickly.

"Now what can I do for you Ziva, you cost me a passionate tongue kiss, so this better be good." Abby replies jokingly.

"I think Tony is depressed."

"Wouldn't you be if your boyfriend just died? I'd sure be if Anton just faded away like that!"

"Maybe, but great sex would have changed something." She sighs.

"You... And Tony?! Hit it off?" Abby asks amazed.

"Yea he was crying and I didn't know what else to do." Ziva nods uncomfortably.

"So... was he any good?"

"Abby! how dare you!" she says pissed.

"O, come on... I'll tell you about Anton." Abby grins.

So does Ziva.
***

Tim is lying face down on his desk, sleeping. Tony is sitting behind his desk and just staring at his screen doing nothing.
Anton walks in and slams a pack of paper on McGee's desk, and puts a pizza box on Tony's desk, he continues to Gibbses desk and slams another bunch of paper on his desk he sighs deeply.

"Thanks Antonio, who told you about me and pizza?" Tony asks.

"Abby did, even got pepperoni extra cheese and everything."

"What did you bring me?" Tim asks Anton.

"You need some completely irrelevant info about the navy and the marines, for your book. I even gave you some information about the royal Dutch navy and the royal British navy."

"Wow, why do you know all this?" McGee asks amazed.

"‘cus my dad made me study it..." He smiles oddly.

"What did your dad do?"

"He was a hardcore marine, sergeant major, he wouldn't shut up about the navy and the Dutch marine corps." He blinks a few times while saying that.

"Thanks, I will read it..." He is cut off by Gibbs who comes walking in holding a coffee.

"After we close this case McGee!"

"The FARC stuff you asked for is on your desk Boss." Anton says as he straitens his back and puts his stare on a million miles away.

"Good job son, I'm sure he would be proud."

Anton coughs and leaves via elevator.
***

A shooting range some where outside of Washington.

A short blond young man is shooting at a target, he doesn't blink, he just empties the clip in his Sig Sauer P220.

He holsters it and walks over towards the gun safe, "Got any M-4's?" He grunts.

The man behind the counter turns around and hands him the gun, "How many clips do you want son?" the old man asks him.

"What does a 100bucks buy me?"

"Hmm, 5 magz." The old man calculates on his fingers.

The short man, puts down the cash and grabs the magazines still holding the M-4.

As he sets up in his booth, he grunts "This one's for you dad."
***

A church some where in Washington.

Anton sits in some bench, his head bowed down.

He whispers,
O God, Who has commanded me
to honour my father, mother and sister,
have compassion in Thy mercy,
on the souls of my father, mother and sister;
forgive them their sins,
and grant that I may see them
in the joy of eternal brightness.
Through Christ our Lord.

He rises and walks over towards the candle shrine, he lights three candles and leaves the church smiling.
***

Abby's cell phone buzzes, she picks up and smiles.

"Hey you, Gibbs told me you left in a hurry."

"So what did you plan for our date tonight? This is the big one oh, so?" She asks curious.

"O, come on, I'm not gonna let you frigging kidnap me, I want to know where we are going!" She giggles teasingly.

"Off course I trust you."

"Okay see you in 10."

*Click*
***

Anton and Abby are sitting a restaurant, "Why couldn't you just tell me we where going here?"

"This isn't the date Abby, I will take you to somewhere very special, I promise!" he says happily.
***

Anton opens the door of his car for Abby and closes it, he gets in the car himself, "Here put on this blind fold." He says as he hands her a blindfold.
She reluctantly puts on the blindfold, "So why do I need this?"

"So you can't see where I'm taking you, Duh!" He laughs.

He starts the car and drives a while, Abby hears less and less cars zooming by, the road they are on, turns and bends allot. The car slows down even more, the road isn't even asphalt anymore, "We in a forest or something?" Abby asks somewhat nervously.

"Just bare with me for a little more Abby, I'm sure you will love it."

The cars stops completely, Anton gets out and walks around the car opening the door for Abby.

As he guides her from the car, he stops and tells her to stand there. His hand suddenly isn't holding Abby's hand anymore, "Anton where are you?" She asks now very nervous.

"Abby, please remove your blindfold." He whispers softly behind her ear.
She takes off her blindfold and looks up and infront of her, they are in a forest in a open spot the night is clear the moon and the stars are just perfect "It's really amazing, up here." She sighs.

"Turn around Abby, my love."

Abby turns around and sees Anton kneeling on one knee presenting her a small box in his hands, "Abigail Sciuto will you marry me?" he asks nearly under his breath.
***