- Text Size +
Chapter 4
Tony is sitting in a bar, drinking a vodka martini.
Anton walks in the bar and orders a coke, he takes a seat at the bar next to Tony.

"So probie how are we doing tonight?" Tony babbles with a double tongue.

"She said no! she said I was to young and that she didn't want to let me rush into it.." He closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"You need a drink! A real drink not some cola.." Tony says spilling nearly half of his drink on his jacket.

Anton shakes his head, "Your drunk DiNozzo, I'll drive you home, come on."
Tony and Anton leave the bar.
***

As Anton's blue Subaru stops in front of Tony's apartment, "Wake up DiNozzo, this is your place!" Tony sits sleeping in the car, "They better give me a medal for this" Anton whispers to himself.

He searches Tony's pocket for the keys and drags him in front of this apartment door, he wiggles the keys in the lock and wants to open the door but the door is jerked open, a figure wearing a black nightgown is aiming a pistol at his face.

"Holy Sh!t!" Anton yelps as he jumps backwards falling towards the ground and grabbing his pistol.

"Is that you Anton?" Ziva's voice asks.

"Yea, its me! You scared me Ziva." he nearly yells.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Bringing Tony home, I found him really drunk at the bar." He says as he points to Tony.

She sighs, "He is really depressed, You don't look all that heated yourself."

"It's hot and no, your right, Abby blew me off." He says holstering his pistol and getting to his feet.

"My English is wrong sometimes but isn't that a good thing?" She squints her eyes.

"O god no Ziva, that's.. never mind, I proposed and she said no." He says turning away his face.

"What!" she yells.

"Never mind that, help me get Tony inside."
***

Abby rushes into Gibbses basement and nearly trips coming down the stairs.
"Gibbs! Help me!"

"What's up Abs?" He reply's calm as always.

"He, he, he proposed to me, on his knee, a ring romantic dinner, perfectly romantic forrest opening! The whole nine yards!" She babbles at lightning speed.

"So, did you accept?" He slowly says after taking a sip of his beer.

"No I didn't, I panicked, I told him he was to young to get married, he was rushing into things he didn't knew about, I feel so stupid, he will probably never want to see me again, I broke his heart, that's so not nice of me, especially because I know how that feels!" She goes on and on, until Gibbs hushes her, and pulls her against his shoulder.

"It's okay Abby, Its gonna be alright." He slowly rubs her back.

"I went FUBAR on the guy who loves me enough to ask me to marry him, how will it be alright." She says close to tears.

"I'll tell him to give you a little more time, he'll understand."

"Thank you Gibbs, for always being you!" she says hugging him tightly.
***

Anton is lying on a couch fast asleep, his cell phone buzzes.
He picks it up rubbing his eyes, "Yea what's up?"

"Sorry boss, I've a rough day, I need some sleep!" he says mumbles angrily.

he closes his phone and turns around, his phone rings again.

He grabs his phone and flips it open angry.
"No really Gibbs leave me alone, this is the anniversary of my family's death so stop bothering me!" he yells.

*click*

The door opens and Ziva walks into the living room, "Your parents died last year?" she whispers with a worried look.

"Yea they did, so leave me alone, I can't use anymore crap today!" he puts his pillow over his face.

she kneels down by the couch and pats Anton on the stomach, "Poor thing, you lost everything this day." She looks sad at him.

"I don't need your pity, leave me alone!" his voice is hardly audible thru the pillow.

"Come on, you need to talk about this."

"No I don't, there dead what good does it do, it won't bring them back!"

She pulls the pillow of his face, he has tears in his eyes.