- Text Size +
Chapter 6
McGee walks into the bullpen, "Hey kiddo, what's up?"

"SNAFU." Anton just replies lying facedown on his desk.

"What gives?"

"Everything went haywire yesterday, guess that's my Friday the 13th."

"O, come on probie it can't be that bad, what happened just humour me."

"Okay McGee, precisely one year ago my parents died in a car crash and yesterday I proposed to Abby, she said no."

"Wow, I'm sorry I asked. You okay now?"

*Smack*

"Ya think McGee?" Gibbs says holding a Cafpow.

He puts the Cafpow on Anton's desk, "You take it to her."

"But what am I gonna say boss? Hey Abby, here is your Cafpow wanna marry me now?" He asks sarcastically.
*Smack*

"No you dumbass, you tell her you love her and that you understand."

Anton grabs the Cafpow and heads towards the elevator.

*Ping*

He walks into her lab, Abby is turned around typing at her computer, a picture of him is on her desk next to Bert.

"Hey Abby."

She turns around says, "Hey you."

"Here, this is from Gibbs." He says handing over the Cafpow.

"Thanks, look I-" He interrupts her "Abby I messed up asking you this quick, I should have waited." He says bowing his head.

"You didn't mess up, I did, I panicked." She says hugging him tightly.

"Abby, I'm the guy it's my fault! It's always the guy that screws up!" He says hugging back.

"So are we okay? And what are we now?" Abby asks confused.

"Yea we are back together, and you and me, we are just in love."

She kisses him.

"I've missed that, and Abby as soon as you want us to be more let me know."
He kisses her and lets his hands wander.

"You know that's something I've missed too."

Gibbs walks into the lab and sees Anton and Abby embracing, "After you two are done playing grabbass, you need to talk to McGee." He says as he points to Anton.

Anton reluctantly lets Abby go, he kisses her on the lips before leaving the lab.
***

"So McGee, what is it you wanted from me?" He asks some what irritated.

"I want to know more about you, your time with the commandos! Your dad, and he being a marine and all!"

"Why are you so curious about me and my dad?" He replies suspiciously.

"Remember you gave me all this stuff about the navy and marines for my book?"

"Yea, so you would finally get some sleep again, you snore and that just kills my concentration." He shrugs.

"Well that's it, I'm gonna write a character based on you."

"Na what would I do as a character in some book?" He shakes his head.

"Don't you see, you're an ex-commando turned navy, people are gonna love that!"

"McGee ever met another commando working for someone other than the army? The army and navy ain't each others friend, in case you haven't notice."

Gibbs comes walking in the bullpen, he drops some papers on his desk, his phone rings he picks it up.

"McGee, Halve with me! Where the hell are DiNozzo and David?" Gibbs says grabbing his stuff, and throwing the keys towards Anton.

"You don't wanna know boss, you don't wanna know." Anton mumbles.
***

Two man lay dead in a open spot in the forest, the first one being a marine the other looks like a gang member he is wearing all red coloured clothes.

"Guess nobody likes the Redsox!" Anton says pointing at the red baseball cap.

*Smack*

"I don't like the Yankees either." Gibbs states dryly.

"Boss, you might want to take a look here!" McGee says pointing at a few empty machine gun shells.

"McGee pictures, Halve bag ‘nd tag."

"On it boss!" they reply both.
***

"Aah Jethro, right on time for the report of my findings, as always." Ducky smiles.

"TOD Ducky?"

"About ten am this morning, so about two hours ago."

"That fresh?"

"Yes, and I know it's not my job but, I would say the case is linked to the two dead marines found in the warehouse."

"Why?"

"One of the young marines you found in the other case had the same gang tattoo's as this red clad young man."

"This marine he a dope head too?" Gibbs asks.

"No, he wasn't Jethro his liver showed that he had quite the taste for alcohol but not cocaine."

"Marines aren't supposed to be dope heads and gang members, how the hell did they get in my corps?" Gibbs asks pissed off.

"I don't know the answer to that question Jethro."

"Then ask them!" He points to the two body's.
***

Anton walks into Abby's lab, "Hey chica, qué pasa?"

Abby says something using sign language.

"¿Qué dice usted?" Anton replies.

Abby makes some other gestures, and laughs.

"This instructor at the commando's taught me this sign, he said it was a very meaningful sign." He makes the gesture.

"You just spelled blowjob." She giggles.

"Ow crap, I'm so sorry I didn't know what it meant." He says blushing heavily.

"Huh, you do know what that is!"

"He knows what Abby?" Gibbs says frowning.

Abby and Gibbs start using sign language, he laughs and she giggles.

"If you weren't her boyfriend I would've kicked your ass, that's no word to use in front of a lady!" Gibbs says laughing.

"So what do you have for me Abbs?" He asks on a more serious tone.

"A whoopee and a big boo! Whoopee the shells you found where a match with the bullets in the body's of the dead marine and the dead gang member."

"What's the bad part?"

"They where fired from a weapon matching one of our old guns."

"What happens to old weapons when they aren't used anymore?" Anton asks confused, "Do you sell them or something?"

"No they get destroyed!" Gibbs says pissed off.
***