- Text Size +
Chapter 7
"McGee, get those two in here! Now!" Gibbs yells.

"On it boss!" McGee replies.

"And you, get me the A-hole in charge of destroying old weaponry!" Gibbs yells as he points towards Halve.

"On it boss!"
***

Gibbs, McGee and Halve arrive at a large storage yard, surrounded by a big chain wire fence.
"What is this place?"
"It's basically a graveyard for all the stuff the navy doesn't want anymore." McGee answers.

Rusty HMMWV and other vehicle skeletons are stacked on top of each other, in the middle of the scrap yard stands a big shed.

"So boss how are we going to do this?" Anton asked Gibbs.

"We take him alive, I want the that bastard to be court-martialled for this!."

As they get to the gate, they are stopped by a marine, "Could you show me some ID?"

As the marine raises the beam and the team drives onto the yard he grabs his phone, "Sir we've got a problem!"

After they pass some old rusty M113 APC McGee mumbles, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Three marines appear from behind a tipped over patrol boat and fire at the car, Gibbs makes a quick left turn and pulls the handbrake.

"Get the hell out of the car!" He yells.

As the team is taking cover behind the car McGee's phone rings, "Aah crap, now what?"
He says picking up.

"Ziva did what Tony?"
"Never mind that now, we need you over here, NOW!"
He doesn't even close his phone he mealy drops it on the ground and joins Gibbs and Halve in shooting back.

"Anton, flank those bastards." Gibbs says pointing towards the shooters.
"On it boss!"
Anton waits for Gibbs and McGee to suppress the shooters, then he runs like crazy towards an old truck, he slides for cover and waits again for the suppression fire of the team.

As the marines keep on firing on the car Anton is nearing them from behind, he kicks one marine in the back he falls on his face.
He grabs his knife and holds it in front of another marines neck, "You want your friend to die?!" he shouts to the third.

"Hey chill out man, I'm just fallowing orders." He replies.

"Don't give a crap what you are doing, drop the rifle and put your hands on top of your head!" Anton yells.

The marine complies by dropping his weapon and putts his hands on his head.

A shot is fired, Anton drops to his knees and coughs up blood before falling flat on his face.
***

A heart rhythm monitor is heard, "Clamp that artery nurse, STAT!"

"Nine blade, quickly! He's not going to like it when you have to tell him you lost his kidney!"

"Suction, can't see a damn thing thru all this blood!"

"Give him another two litres of o-negative , this kid is not gonna die on my table!"
***

A nervous colonel sits in interrogation one, Gibbs walks in holding a note pad.

"Let's see colonel Gomer Pyle, basic training then OCS after that you got your current job."

Behind the mirror McGee and Tony watch Tony is still rubbing a ugly bump on his head, "McGee next time some one gets shot make sure you tell me in advance so that I can be there!"

"Tony I called you while we where still here, does it hurt that bad?" He says with a painful look on his face.

"He hit me with the butt of his pistol, what do you think?!"

"Even so you're the one who got lucky, if that guy even so much as farts, Gibbs will execute him on the spot saying he felt threatened."

"Yea, the boss does get cranky when one of us gets shot doesn't he?" Tony says nodding his head.

The colonel swallows to clear his throat, "Look man, it wasn't my idea in the first place."

"Yea right, some little bird whispered it while you where asleep!" Gibbs replies mockingly.

"Look if I give you a name I'm dead!" He pleads.

"If you don't give me that name I make sure you get the firing squad for treason!" Gibbs sneers.

"Look who do you think has the money to buy the weapons from me and who do you know that wants more cocaine than whole Hollywood can sniff away in a day?"

"I don't know sh!t, you tell me smart ass!" Gibbs says slamming his hands on the table.

"Okay, okay. It's Baccalieri, guess he took over when this Soprano guy died last month."

"You've just bought your self a ticket to Leavenworth, I hope you get life, but I'd doubt it"
***

"Ooh look he's waking up!" A female voice squeals euphoric.

Slowly opening his eyes he sees 2 female faces hovering above his head he can't recognize them, he blinks his eyes to adjust to the light.

He gets kissed by both faces, his eyes open wide!

"He is awake all right!"

"Where am I?"

"Safe, your safe with us."

His vision is still blurry, "Am I in heaven?"

"Nope your not dead, not yet anyways if Gibbs sees you he will smack the hell out of you."

"Abby?" He asks still blinking his eyes.

She kisses him on the mouth, "Yep, that's my Abby alright." He mumbles.

The other face kisses him on the forehead, "Don't worry, little warrior your gonna be just great."

"Ziva, thanks, but the expression is fine." He smiles.

Anton try's to sit up but something is restraining him, "What the hell happened? I can't sit up!"

A nurse walks into the room and says with a very aggravated voice, "He isn't supposed to have any visitors! Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Ziva whips out her badge, the nurse turns towards Abby, "Miss who are you?"

"I'm his wife to be!" Abby grins.

"But Abby-" Anton is cut short by another kiss.

"Yes I know your sorry, this will mess up the whole planning, no matter I'm sure we can fix it! Isn't that right Ziva?" Abby beams towards Ziva.

"Yes, you two will be on your honeymoon before you know it." Ziva replies smiling back.

The nurse walks over to the bed and loosens the restraining band, "Sir your not aloud to stand up or roll around, just lay back and watch some TV."

"Aah crap, not again!" He complains.

Abby whispers something in his ear, his eyes open wide, "Miss, when can I get out of here?"
***