- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Our young agent is in for a great suprise and needs to protect what he doesn't know about...
Chapter 1

*Ping* The door of the elevator opens and Anton steps out, as he steps into the bullpen the whole team is already there.
"Your late, you've only been late twice before, what happened?" Ziva asks him.

He sighs, "Abby refused to let me go, out into the bad world."
"Careful probie, next thing you know your married, have a couple of kids, and drive a minivan!" Tony says laughing.

"Maybe that's what he wants DiNozzo. " Gibbs says slapping him and Anton on the back of the head.
"O come on, he's like eighteen and a half now, would he really want all of that?" DiNozzo protests.
"I'm having second thoughts about the minivan though." Anton replies mockingly.

"DiNozzo, Halve you two done daydreaming! Come with me, we've got a case!"
"On your six boss!" Anton and Tony yell simultaneously.
***

As Gibbs pulls up his car in front of a shabby old hotel Tony asks in disbelief, "What's this place? " Gibbs gets out of the car and says, "It's a place where we meet with an informant."

The team walks into the hotel, a tattooed bald guy is watching TV behind a Plexiglas wall, he looks up and presses a button and yells, "You guys need a room?" Gibbs nods and asks, "How much?"
"Thirty a pop, if you want the porn channel that's another ten bucks!" Gibbs takes out his money clip and peels of thirty dollars and puts it in a small metal drawer, the man slides the drawer towards him and takes the money, he drops in a key and slides the drawer back towards Gibbs, "You got number thirteen, take the stairs and then it's the second on your left."

Gibbs opens the door and turns around, "You two stay outside and guard the door.". As Gibbs closes the door and turns around he is looking straight into a barrel of a glock, "Easy." Gibbs mumbles as he focuses on the woman holding it, the Arab woman steps back and points the gun towards his pocket. Gibbs slowly reaches for his badge, the gun in her hands shakes heavily. Gibbs finally opens his badge and the woman lowers the gun, "I'm sorry mister Jethro, but I needed to be certain." She says nervously.

"Do you have the information?" He says putting away his badge, she grabs her purse and rummages around in it. As she looks up to say something the window shatters and the woman falls down on her face blood splattered everywhere, Gibbs quickly crouches down on the ground keeping as low as possible. Tony and Anton kick in the door and come storming in, "You okay boss?" Tony says sweeping the room with his weapon. "Damn it!" Gibbs curses slamming his fist onto the floor, "You got the intell from her boss?" "No she died before she could give it to me, she reached into that purse." He replies pointing at the purse.

Anton walks over towards the window but Gibbs grabs his ankle and yanks it hard so that he falls flat on his face, "Keep your head down we don't know if it's clear." Gibbs hisses, "For f*ck sake boss, you could've just told me to!" Anton hisses back, as he crawls towards the purse a hissing sound is heard thru the window and a lamp is shot to pieces, "Yup still a threat alright, who was she anyway boss?" DiNozzo says now also lying on the floor.

"Later DiNozzo, lets go Halve!" He yells as they all crawl towards the door, as they all get to the hall safely Anton throws the purse towards Gibbs and then they run down the steps and see that the guy with the tattoos is dead, "Crap, what the hell was this meet about anyway?" Tony says checking his gun. "What does it look like DiNozzo! She told on the wrong people, and now they are mad at us!" Anton replies calmly to him, grabbing his two p220 from his shoulder holsters and nodding towards Gibbs, "You two ready?" Gibbs says calm with a stale poker face, "After this you tell the director I want a raise! Or at least hazard pay, 'cus this ain't funny anymore!" Anton replies pissy.

"Probie, this is like second nature to us, thought you where here long enough to know that by now." Tony replies grinning.
"Well let's go then." Gibbs says waiving his right hand towards the front door, as the team stacks up against the wall next to the door DiNozzo grabs the handle and nods towards Gibbs and Anton.

Gibbs raises three fingers, two, one Tony throws open the door and runs out towards the nearest car, Halve and Gibbs follow him but ducking down behind different cars, a sharp hiss and a spark on the sidewalk tiles Tony cringes down touching his head gently, "Sh!t that son of a..." He whispers towards Anton, Anton shrugs not understanding Tony opens his head and reveals a few locks of hair to him. Anton grins gently sliding his hand over his own very short trimmed scalp. Tony nods in disgust and pops up and shoots to the building across the street, Gibbs and Anton displace themselves behind another car. Now it's time for Gibbs to pop up and shoot in the direction of the sniper, a hissing sound and more sparks off the pavement. Anton is now in front of the apartments building, he quickly opens the door and jumps into the room, nothing it's empty apart from some small wooden crates and a oil drum.

Anton slowly moves towards the staircase and opens the door in a fluent motion checking the door, five floors, 'Damn that's a lot of steps.' He thinks.

As he reaches the second floor sub-machinegun fire forces him to run for cover, pressing himself against the wall he pokes his head out from under the floor to check on the shooter. He doesn't get the chance to take a good look at his assailant, the Uzi barks and bullets wiz past his face, Anton pulls his head back quickly. "Come out and play!" the man holding the Uzi sadistically shouts, "Why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself!" Anton shouts back, poking his head out for another look, he spots the man and yet another stream of bullets fly past his face. 'Why don't I carry grenades?' he asks himself, as he pokes his head out for another look the bullets flypast him but stop in mid burst, he races up the stairs and turns around to fire three rounds at the face of the guys face.

A stream of bullets wiz way above his head and end in the ceiling, Anton runs up the stairs reaching the fifth floor, spotting the man laying dead, his T-zone has three holes neatly grouped above each other, 'Think you taught me well dad, thanks!' he thinks while making a cross sign. As he slowly moves towards the door of the rooftop he can hear the clicking and the hissing of the sniper rifle he also hears the shots coming from the street below, he positions himself next to the door and silently opens it, as he pokes his head out trying to spot the sniper. As he looks towards his the right side he spots a woman, 'A woman, o crap I'm going to have a problem with this.' He thinks moving out onto the rooftop. She continues shooting her Russian made SVD sniper, he makes a decision and quickly holsters one gun and tightly grips the gun looking over the small iron sight he fires, the gun's chamber is destroyed making the rifle useless as a fire weapon.

The woman swears in a language he doesn't understand and grabs the rifle by it's barrel raising it up above her head and comes running towards Anton.

Anton dodges her first swing with the rifle butt, "Stop that!" he yells dodging another swipe of the rifle. She again storms towards him and wants to smash the rifle butt on his head, he steps into her charge and grabs her arm and throws her on the ground quickly kicking away the rifle, "Now please don't make me hurt you! I never hit a woman before, but I'm this close to making you my first!".

She jumps to her feet and he holsters his other gun, she moves and try's to kick him in the face, he quickly crouches down and pulls her other leg from under her making her fall on her back.
"Look you can either surrender now or when my boss gets here, let me say I'm the easy way out!" he says backing away from the woman.

The woman jumps up again and charges at him again punching at his face, he grabs her wrist and yanks it past him swiping her feet, again she is on the ground but now he jumps on top her, grabbing both her arms and folding them both behind her head.
Gibbs and Tony come running thru the door onto the roof, "Hey Tony can you cuff her please, I forgot mine." He says looking at Tony, "Where are yours?" He asks with a knowing grin, "Eh, I think Abby still has them..." he says as Tony slaps his handcuffs on the woman, *smack* "Ouch!" Anton says rubbing his head, "Never lose your gear!" Gibbs says trying to hide a grin.