- Text Size +
Chapter 11

Rachel and Siobhan sit in there Porsche Boxter and are in a heated discussion, "I dont do that kinda thing, besides I'm too tomboyish. you are the junior agent, you do it!" Rachel says shaking her head. "I know I'm the younger agent but you have more experience with this than me!" Siobhan fires back, "Me? Experience? Bullshit. you do it, it aint my style!" Rachel replies with a laugh.

"Hey! I just broke up with my boyfriend, you expect me to do that crap two days after that bastard dumped me! No way you're the one that's going to do this job!" Sio says pouting, "Well, pretend that it is your ex. Try to get back together with him. flirt, then we'll nail his ass. take comfort in that!" Rachel tries hopefully.

"Take comfort in it? He dumped me because I wasn't flirtatious enough! besides he's Irish, don't those guys like there girls tough?" Sio says snappy, "Hey! I'm a descendent from the Irish!" Rachel says pointing a finger at Sio, "Really?" she says surprised, "No, but i am still not doing it!" Rachel states firmly.

"I don't care I'm not doing it either!" Siobhan says turning her head away from Rachel, "You are more suited for the job. I mean,. look at ya." Rachel says trying to look at Siobhan's reaction in the mirror. "Yeah right, I'm swatting the guys off me!" Siobhan says pissed even more, "Hey! at least is am getting some action. face it sio, you need to get layed!" Rach says trying to hide her grin.

Siobhan turns her head, "JAK! We aren't supposed to go that far, we just need to get him to talk! Maybe you can ask him for a ride home?" she says with a smile like an angel. "Ooh, good plan, you deserve to carry it out. And you never know, if we don't arrest him in time, you might get some sex out this." Rachel replies with the same angel like smile.

"If you want him so bad, why don't you take him yourself, after you get him to make you breakfast you arrest him and throw him in jail!" Sio sneers at Rach, "Breakfast and jail sound good. Only one thing in the sentence needs changed. the woirds me to you!" she says slamming her on the dashboard.

"You know what, let's flip for it!" Sio says grabbing her purse and getting a one pound coin, "I call it, tails!" Rachel nearly yells, "Sure." Siobhan grunts while she flips the coin, she catches the coin in her hand and slams it on the back of her hand. She raises her hand and the coin lays heads up, "Hehe! Looks like your going to get yourself a piece of tail tonight!" Sio says with a chuckle.

As they exit there car and walk towards the pub Rachel gives an annoyed look to Siobhan and says, "Funny stuff luv, don't quit the day job!"
***

A small blond man walks into a Irish pub dressed in a simple shirt and a baggy jeans, he walks up to the bar and sits down ordering a cranberry juice. Two tall men look at him and chuckle, "That's what my girlfriend drinks when she's having her period!" one of them says out loud with a double tongue. Finnegan shakes his head and takes a sip of his juice, one of the men walks over and sets down a large beer, "Now drink it, it might make you grow a couple of inches." He says pointing towards the beer.

Finnegan shakes his head and turns away from the drunkard, the man grabs his shoulder and spins him around, "Hey! I offered you a beer, you drink it now!" he nearly shouted in his face, Finnegan turned his face in disgust of the other mans breath. Shook himself loos and grabbed his drink and moved a couple of chairs away from the two drunk men.

Two young woman walk into the bar and spot there target, as they go sit at the bar close to two men one of them walks over reeking of alcohol they both blink there eyes in the stench.
"'Ello love, what are two hot birds do'ng ‘ere?!" he says nearly spitting at the two woman, the two woman ignore him and turn away from the two men. Both Rachel and Siobhan steel glances at there target, the drunken man persists and grabs Siobhan by her arm, yanking her off her stool saying, "Don't look at ‘im ‘es just a loser! ‘Es got ‘is period!" he says pulling Sio closer to himself.

"'Ey! Leave dat lassy alone, peck on someone yisser own size!" the blond man shouts from across the bar, getting off the stool and walking up to the man nearly a head taller than him. The tall man looks down and laughs, "What w'ere you plannin' to do about it!" he says with a chuckle. Grabbing Sio's other arm he pulls her to the left then steps in and punches straight into the mans belly, the man releases Sio's arm and folds in two gasping for air. The other man grabs a beer bottle and smashes it in half, he charges towards Finnegan with a razor-sharp stabbing weapon.

"You will pay for that!" the man says with a double tongue, Finnegan ducks to the ground and rolls to his right away from the bar as the man stabs the broken bottle towards the smaller man's face. He dodges the bottle and grabs the mans wrist he pulls the man over his leg the man lands flat on his face dropping what's left of the bottle, the man moans in pain. From behind the drunken man grabs Finnegan's around the neck trying to suffocate him, McManus launches his elbow into his assailant's stomach making him fold double again, this time Finnegan darts to the back of the man and grabs both his arms and pulls them back planting his foot in the back of the man. A sick snapping sound is heard as both the arms of the man dislocate at the same time, he grabs the man by the collar of his shirt and drags him out of the pub.

The pub looks in awe as the little man helps the other man to his feet and supports him to the door, "Next time yer two go on de belt an' miss make sure yer man doesn't touch article!" he says tapping the other man on the back.
As the little man sits down on his stool the barman gives him a look, "You Irish sure know how to give a beating!" he says with a chuckle, "You want another drink, this ones on the house." He adds grabbing a big beer glass. "Sure gie me a coca cola." He replies calmly.
***

The little man is teaching the two drunkards a lesson, Sio gives Rachel a glance and whispers, "Thank god we didn't go with my plan, we'd be dead meat for sure." The little man drags one of the men out of the door Rachel gives Sio a look and whispers, "After this is o'er, you go talk tae him" Siobhan forces a smile and says, "Your better at this than me, you do it.". Rachel shakes her head and mumbles, "What a girl has to do for her country." After the little man sits back down at the bar sipping what's left of his drink she moves to the stool next to him.

"Thanks for the help, but I'm sure we coulda handled it oorselves." she says forcing out a smile, he merely grunts in approval and gestures the barman, "Dees two ladies nade a draink, gie dem waaat they want, there on me!" he says pointing his thumb towards Sio and Rachel. Rachel gives Siobhan a quizzed look and orders a cranberry juice from the barman, the barman opens his mouth but quickly closes it before he says anything. "Is yisser lassy gran'?" he says taking a sip from his cola, "Oi that was pretty ‘mpressive! Where did ya learn that?" she says checking out his muscular arms. He grins, "Me da loved a draink, so whaen yer man wus trolied it wus either gie or git a ‘idin'." He says looking at her drink, he smirks and shakes his head.

"What! you beat up yer ol man?" she says giving him a disgusted look, he nods his head, "If oi didn't keck de shoite oyt av ‘imself me ma wus next!" he says finishing his drink, getting up from the stool he pulls out his wallet, "'Oy much chucker oi owe yer?" he says to the barman. The patron shakes his head and waves away his cash, "Nothing, you didn't break anything and you helped a couple of nice ladies, in my bar hero's drink free." He replies with a smile.

Finnegan heads towards the door but is stopped by one of the ladies shouting, "Hey hold up, can you gimme a ride home?" he turns around and shrugs his shoulders, "Gran' so, cum on den." He says thinking fast.
As one of the woman follows him to his car, he gently closes the door for her, as he gets in himself he gives her a smile and extends his hand, "'Owaya, oi'm Finnegan MacManus yisser driver for the-day." She smiles back and grabs something out of her bag, "I'm with MI-5 and you are suspected of terrorism! You dirty IRA scum never know when to stop now do ye?!".
***

Ziva and Tony walk out of the male bathroom, Ziva's hair is a mess and the top two buttons of her shirt are missing, Tony is grinning from ear to ear. "That was the longest time I've ever stayed in a bathroom." Tony whispers in Ziva's ear pinching her butt. "Was it as good for me as it was for you?" Ziva whispers back into his ear, he rolls his eyes and leans over to kiss Ziva.
*Slap!*
*Slap!*
"Aw! Boss come on, we where just having a little fun." Tony says rubbing the back of his head, "DiNozzo, David you two are done playing grabass on the job?! And stop breaking my rules! They are there for a reason!" Gibbs says walking towards his desk. "How come you didn't bust Abby's and Anton cops?" Ziva says aggravated. Tony rolls his eyes and whispers, "Chops, not cops."

"Because neither lost any of there focus, besides they where going to get married from the start. Rule 12 applies to you two especially, don't like it get another job!" he says grabbing his phone and dialling a number, "Hey Duck, what do you advise I feed Abby?" he says with a chuckle, "Yeah, you'd think I'd know by now huh?" he says smiling, "Okay, thanks Ducky!" he puts down the phone and heads for the elevator.
***