- Text Size +
Chapter 12

He calmly looks at the woman pointing the pistol at him, "Yer jist made de biggest mistake in yeisser life!" he says looking the woman in her eyes, "Nigh, oi suggest dat yer gimme tha tiny gun av yers, git oyt av me car an' never root me again!" he says holding up his hand.
"Are you crazy? I am holding the gun here!" she says giving him a stern look, he shrugs, "Suit yisser self love." He says quickly grabbing her wrist and squeezing it forcing her to drop it. He snatches the gun from the floor and opens his door tossing it out of the car, he gets out of the car and walks around to the passenger side yanks the door open and wants to reach in to grab Rachel.

Before he can grab a hold of her she grabs something else from her bag and aims it at his face, with a *Pssst* she squirts some pepper spray in his eyes, he goes down to the ground squirming in agony. "Ha bet you didn't expect that you bastard!" she yells pissy at him.

Getting out of the car she walks over to the small man and bends down over him, she grabs a pair of handcuffs out of her bag and puts them on, grabbing the cuffs she forces him to his feet he is crying and moaning in agony but is forced into his car's passengers seat.
***

As he's pulled out of the car, he's tied down onto a chair after he is securely tide up there is a big splash of water thrown over his head, "Now tell me who do you work for!" Rachel says holding another pepper spray canister in front of his eyes.
He is blinking his eyes like mad trying to see where he's at, "Naw I'd bloody won't!" he says turning his head and spitting on the floor.

*Slap!* "A slap across the face is what happens when you don't cooperate!" Siobhan says taking a step back. He throws his head back and laughs out loud, "Yer birds tink dat oi ‘ill blater if yer clatter me loike dat?" he shakes his head, "Than good luck with tha'!" he says with a lewd grin. Rachel turns towards Siobhan and nods, Sio walks up to the Porsche and leans into the window grabbing something he can't quite make out what. She walks back holding the sigaret lighter of her car, "Your last chance to come out of this without permanent damage!" Sio says holding the heated iron close to his face.

He gives her a wicked smile, "You know my fiancée would love if you'd burn her name in my chest." He says using a neutral American accent. The two woman look at him with a surprised look then turn towards each other, "Huh?!" they both exclaim.
He throws his head back and laughs out loud, "Hahah, so your supposed to be the best this country has got to offer, first thing I learned in the commando's was to check your prisoner's pockets and body for pieces of identity!".

Rachel turns towards Siobhan, "What ar ye waiting fer?" she says pointing a finger towards the tied up man, "Hey he said he's a commando, maybe we should spray him with some of that pepper spray." She says raising her eyebrows. The man instantly stops laughing and gives her a foul look, "Now you listen to me missy, I just saved your butt tonight and this is how you repay me, if you want to know who I really am, check my dog tags!" he says in a neutral tone.

She looks at him and drops the lighter on the floor she then walks over to Rachel's handbag, taking a small hunting knife out of it and walking back towards the small man, "I could have handled it myself you know." She says with annoyance. She opens the knife, closing in towards the collar of his shirt, the knife pressing gently against his Adams apple, she gives him a cold stare and pulls the knife away and grabs his collar causing the fabric to stay tight.

She turns the knife and slices off the first five buttons, a strange look creeps up her face when she spots the chain around his neck, "He was telling the truth." She rips off the necklace and examines the small steel plates. "Hey! Be careful with those, I got them from my fiancée!" he yells trying to get out of his cuffs, "NCIS? What the hell is that? Agent H-A-L-V-E, that doesn't sound American!" Siobhan snaps angry.

He shakes his head, "No shit Sherlock! Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and it's Loki for those who can't pronounce it properly!" he says mockingly, "Now if you ladies would be so kind to untie me and supply me with a new shirt I'll be on my way." He says trying to get out of the hand cuffs, "Not until you tell us what the hell you're doing here with a false passport and driving around with a expensive car and a rep for being an weapon smuggler!" Siobhan yelled at him putting the knife up against his chest.
***

McGee sat behind his desk typing a pipe in his mouth, his phone rings, he moves and picks it up, "Hello this is McGee speaking." He says with a annoyed voice. "Hey Anton, why are you calling me shouldn't you be calling Abby?" he asks surprised, "Yeah I know where you work, you told us all at the dinner. What?! You want me to hack into CIA's system to send your personal file to British?" he yelled into the phone. "Can't you just ask them to give the info to MI-5?Yeah okay that's thru you've only worked there for, like four days now but still, why didn't you ask the CIA? Okay, yeah I'll do it, you do owe me though!" he says with a snicker.
***

The woman search thru his car and find his weapons, "Pistols like this are illegal in the UK so you won't be needing these." Rachel says holding up two ATM Hardballers with a triumphant smile. Siobhan is looking inside of the boot, she takes out a big suitcase opens it and gasps as she spots a disassembled R93 sniper rifle and two ammunition cartridges. "How the hell did you get this past customs?" she says looking at the chained up man, "I demand an answer!" she says with a threatening voice.

"Good luck with that, now get me out of these cuffs and let me go!" he says trying not to shout, the woman put all the found weapons in there own car and finally release him from his confinements. He gives them a pleading look but they both shake there heads, "Sorry we used mace on you." Siobhan says with a pouting lip.

As he is finally freed he flexes his muscles and stretches his limbs, "thanks, now if I could please get my guns back I will be on my way." He says knowing it's not going to matter, "Nope, no guns you get your car and your false papers back but that's it." Sio says shaking her head. Rachel tosses him his keys, "Thanks fer teh ride, yer a proppa' gentleman, but also a spy and tha' is no' cool."

He shakes his head, ‘Look who's talking.' He thinks to himself as he steps into his car, turning the key the engine barks and comes to life with a roar he carefully drives out of the factory.
***

He drives back towards the city, stopping for a red-light a swarm of men dressed in white shirts some carrying cricket bats others carrying stone bricks come running towards him, repeatedly shouting a tantrum, "Engeland!" the hooligans rush towards his car he locks the doors and revs his engine waiting for the light to turn green. A large brick crashes on top of the hood his car, another brick is thrown on top of his hood the engine dies, ‘Crap, why did I even dared to think that wasn't going to bite me in the ass eventually.' He thinks shaking his head as the hooligans swarm around his car.
***