- Text Size +
Chapter 13

‘SSDD.' *sigh*, the front windshield is being used for batting practise by the hooligans, he unlocks the car's door and throws the door open and knocks over a guy who was kicking the side window. He quickly exits the car, a big brick just misses his shoulder and hits the side window shattering it, he moves up towards a fat bald man and punches him in the face breaking his nose. The man screams in agony and backs up, a cricket bat flies thru the air Anton spots it to late and is struck against the head making him drop to his knees.

His is yanked up by his shirt tearing the fabric even more, "Is ‘e the bloomin'wahn that donalded ya up Brian?" yells a man pointing towards the little man he's holding, "Yeah that's the chuffin' irish Berkshire ‘unt that screwed us over!" another man yells back. The swarm of men stop molesting the car and form a big circle around Anton the man holding him up loosens his grip, ‘This is my chance.' He thinks throwing his head back into the face of his captor breaking yet another nose. He quickly turns around and grabs the man who was only holding him a second ago, spinning him around folding his two arms around the mans head, one hand placed against his ear the other under his chin.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to go this far, but apparently I need to! If any of you even move as much as a fucking cunt hair you can bury this genius tomorrow and miss your precious game!" Anton yells with a booming voice. "Hey guys do something!" the man yells scared to his mates, somebody pulls a pistol from under his shirt aiming it at Anton, ‘How am I going to un-fuck this?.' Anton asks himself.

The sound of a gun cocking is heard and the man holding the pistol feels a soft prod of a gun barrel in his lower back, "Drop the gun, shows over." Siobhan says giving the man another prod. The man carefully drops the gun and puts his hands up in the air, "Finnegan you coming or what?" Rachel says waving him towards her, "Would love to do that dear, but these buttmonkeys wrecked my car!"
***

"Well are you going to tell us, no? Still giving us the silent treatment, huh?" the brown haired Siobhan said giving Anton a nudge as they where all sitting in his hotel room, "You know I think saving your life should buy us some information! Tell us about your life, are you married of do you have kids?" she continued her verbal assault on him. He gave them both a annoyed look, "Next time either of you take someone's weapons make sure he isn't going to run into a swarm of hooligans that have a grudge against him!" he said trying to remain as calm as possible.

Both woman both look smug, "Guns are not aloud!" they both yell at him, "Yeah well neither is kidnapping people!" he fires back, "That's besides the point, I wanna know if you where serious about the fiancé cus, agent King here is in serious need of some action." Rachel said pointing towards Siobhan. "Rachel! Will you please stop saying that, it hurts! The bastard broke up with me like two days ago, I'm not going to start looking for another man for about three days!" she said looking hurt, "Well then, don't look for another one just get your self laid, because I'm sick and tired of your bitching and moaning!" Rachel said looking at Sio but pointing her finger towards Anton.

"Err, Okay, if you two don't cut that out within the next minute I'm going to grab my weapons and boost your car." He said already moving towards Rachel's bag, the two woman turned there heads and Rachel grabbed her canister of pepper spray, "Okay, okay, calm down, now what do you really want from me?" he said sitting back down again.

"We want to know what your purpose is in this country of ours, and Sio would like to get laid." Rachel said still pointing the canister in his direction, "Rachel!" Siobhan yelled angry at her partner, "God why have thou forsaken me?" Anton whispered looking up towards the ceiling. "Alright, I will tell you! I work for the CIA-.", "AHA! I knew it! He's a spy! The minute I saw his picture I knew he was a spy!" he was interrupted by Siobhan who was jumping around like a monkey on acid, "Sio sit down and calm down you'll get your twenty quid later." Rachel snapped.

"As I was saying, I'm CIA for, what is it, like five days now and I'm on a mission to kill some one who's selling stuff to people we don't want to get those things in their paws." He said with a straight face and on a clinical tone. "Thanks but I kinda figured that one out myself, so why did the CIA draft you from NCIS I presume?" Rachel said on the same clinical tone, "Before I became a special agent at NCIS I was a green beret, so I've been around, this will be my first proper hit though." He said suppressing a big grin.

"Your name doesn't sound American at all, more like German to me." Siobhan said checking her watch to see that it was already two in the morning, "That's ‘cus it is, short version is that a German guy named Coenraad Halve moved to the Netherlands in the mid eighteen hundreds and a hundred and fifty years later I'm the only Dutch Halve left alive." He said beaming with pride.

Siobhan's mouth fell open, "Your Dutch?! How come you speak English so well?" she yelled jumping up making her chair fall to the ground, "My mom and dad liked to travel, I got sent to a good school and at seventeen I volunteered for the commando's, at couple of days before I was to finish my training my parents and little sister died in a car crash in France I packed my stuff and went overseas joining NCIS and when I was fired I was offered a job at the CIA." Siobhan gave him a look cocking her head to the left, "Your poor thing." she said with a sad smile.

*Smack!* the two woman nearly jumped up out of surprise, "Why the hell did you just slap yourself?" Rachel said annoyed, he jumped to his feet, took off the remains of his shirt and walked over to the bed grabbing Sio's jacket, "Hey! Give that back!" she yelled giving him a glare. "Is there a church around here somewhere?" he said already moving for the door, Rachel nodded and grabbed her car keys, she followed him and turned her head, "Get us some food will ya?" closing the door behind her.
***

"So tell me please why the hell are we in a catholic church when it isn't a Sunday?" Rachel whispered into his ear, he slew a cross finishing his prayer, "Because it's my fathers birthday. And besides I just turned eighteen and a half." He whispered back.

Anton smiled and stood up from the bench Rachel followed him not knowing what to do, moving towards the exit of the church he stopped to light a candle and slew another cross, "You got any other questions? Since I just totally blown my cover might as well tell you everything." He stated dryly shrugging his shoulders. She grinned, "Yeah, so are you still single? cus you look like you could use a good screw!" she snickered, "Oi! I'm engaged and my girl and I are expecting!" he said raising his voice making people give them stern looks.
***

After some good take away Chinese food Rachel and Siobhan looked at Anton with waiting expressions, "Wha?!" He said staring back at them, Siobhan hesitated, "Err, well, we obviously can't leave you on your own! So basically we, err, well we are going to have to sleep here." She stuttered. Rachel cleared her throat, "I call dibs on the bed, if you can keep your hands to yourself you can lie besides me." She said blushing slightly.
*Gasp* "I knew you fancied him for yourself!" Siobhan said pointing her finger at Rachel, he shook his head, "First off all, I'm not going to let a dame sleep on the floor, so you two get the bed, second I never wear anything to bed so I'm going to sleep in the bath." He said getting up and grabbing a pillow from a chair.
***

The next morning at six o'clock in the morning the two woman where wakend by the noise of metal pieces scraping against each other, a clicking sound is heard and after that two other clicks, they rise up to a sitting position and they both suppress a yawn, they spot Anton sitting in a chair wearing a double shoulder holster a Hardballer under each of his armpits and looking thru the telescopic lens on top of the sniper rifle, pointing the suppressed barrel out of the window.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Rachel yells at him in a hoarse voice,
*Puff* the gun barrel rises slightly, "Just checking my gear." He replies dryly turning his head towards the bed. "Did he just shoot someone?" Siobhan said rubbing her eyes, "Nah, I hit a pigeon, so who wants breakfast?" he says cheery, Sio's eyes open in shock, "You want us to eat pigeon as breakfast?!" he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
***