- Text Size +
Chapter 14

"What the hell where you thinking?!" Rachel yells at him grabbing her pants from the chair next to the bed, he averts his head, "Sorry about that, but I had to dial in my sights." He says taking the clip out of the rifle. "Well your not going to use any of those things anyway!" Rachel says angry. "Than how do you propose I kill him, I'm not going out on the street like this, I need some new clothes!" he said looking back to his rifle.

"Ahh, come on, not even my guns?" he said with his best puppy dog face, "NO!" Sio and Rachel yelled in sync. "Well then, you better deport me cus I will not stop until my mission is a success!" Rachel shakes her head, "Okay look, what if, what if we help you capture him and put him behind bars, then extradite him to the U.S.?" she tries hopefully.
***

As Anton walked out of GAP he had a new shirt and a new pair of trainers as well, "O so cute, he looks like a skater boy in those clothes!" Siobhan says with a smile, he walks towards the two ladies and grabs both of them by there waist leading them down the street, "Since I don't have a car anymore and your car only has two seats, I need a rental.".

"Well than we need to get you to Hertz, looks like Larkin MacManus is going to pull off a final stunt." Rachel says looking annoyed at the arm around her waist, "So does that mean, I'm going to be carrying my weapons again?" he says giving hopeful glances towards Siobhan and Rachel. They both punch him in the chest, as he releases the two woman to rub his chest they both laugh and say, "No."
***

"'owaya is mise MacManus, oi believe yer are in de business av sellin' informashun?" he said sitting down next to a eating man, the man gave him a annoyed look shoving a piece of steak in his mouth. "Oi ‘av a hundred t'ousan' quid for yer paddy who can tell us whaen an'wha de British army is gonna move sum weapons raun in Norn Iron." He whispered leaning towards the other man, the fat man wiped his mouth with a napkin, "One hundred thou' huh? And you just want to have a date and time?" the balding man says taking a big gulp of his wine.

Larkin nodded his head, the man looked over to his left and nodded, a waiter stopped at his table to receiving a hundred pound note as they stood up from the table the little man followed the pompous balding man to the door of the restaurant.

Getting into there cars the balding man shouted to follow him, as they drove off a Porsche Boxter started its engine and followed the car of the short blond man, "Do you really think this is going to work?" Siobhan said to the other woman, "Hey! I came up with it, it's bound to work." Rachel replied firmly.
***

As the fat man's car stopped in front of a shady café, Finnegan followed suit and entered the café named ‘The dirty rag', "Eddy get this man a drink! Now sit pretty and wait ‘till I have called some people for that information of yours." The fat man stated pointing Finnegan towards a barstool. As Finnegan took a seat, the bartender walked over and gave him a nod, "What will it be, gov?" Finnegan sized up the bartender and said, "Gie me a cola, oi don't want ter git trollied jist yet!" the bartender gave him a foul look.

"You Irish are a bunch off useless cunts, only thing you do is mug us of land and perfectly good young men." He said while pouring him a Pepsi, as he slammed the small glass in front of the young man spilling some of the liquid he pointed to a brownish photo. "That's me son, he was in the SAS, the bloody best lot of the ‘hole country, some IRA wanka shot him." The man said with glassy eyes, "You better not be one of those bloody cunts, else I'm going to break your neck!" the man yells on a dreadful tone.

The fat man walks back into the bar and he is followed by two other men, one is wearing a white football jersey on his left underarm he has a tattoo of a bulldog, the other man is wearing a polo shirt with ‘England' written in nazi like lettering, he's holding a cricket bat and gives Finnegan a nasty glare.

It was the fat man that spoke first, "You are a fucking IRA cunt aren't you?" the fat man said pointing one of his fat little fingers towards Finnegan, "What if I am?" he replies clutching his glass tightly in his right hand. "Then we've got a little problem, you being in our fucking country, we ‘ought to kick his ass back to where he belongs! Don't we boys?" the man yells charging towards Finnegan. He jumps off the barstool and throws the glass against one of his attackers, hitting him in the head knocking him out cold.

The fat man draws a revolver out of his pants and shoots at Finnegan's head, he misses but the shot is clearly audible outside of the café, as the man with the cricket bat takes a swipe at him he try's to dodge the blow but is struck against his side he falls to the floor. "Ha, take that you useless tosser!" the man yells wanting to swipe again, *Bang!* the man drops towards the ground and lets the bat fall on the ground beside him, Rachel stands in the door opening. She points her gun towards the fat man and shouts, "Drop it!" the fat man complies and drops the revolver on the ground.

Rachel walks over to Anton, "You okay hun?" she says squatting down besides him, the old bartender raises a shotgun from behind the bar, Rachel jumps to her feet and brings up her pistol *Bang!* *Blam!* Rachel drops towards the ground grabbing her stomach. "No!" Siobhan yells standing inside the door opening with her gun pointed at the now dead barman, she quickly walks over towards her partner and leans over her shaking her shoulder, "Sio watch out!" Anton yells as the fat man snatches his revolver from the ground, *Bang! Bang! Bang!* a thick smoke plume comes out of the short barrel of the revolver.

Siobhan falls down on her face she coughs up blood and her eyes roll upwards in there sockets, Anton grabs Rachel's gun and shoots at the man, hitting him in his windpipe he drops the revolver and grabs his throat with both his hands gasping for air but can't breath, Anton's arm is grabbed and he turns to see that it's Rachel. Blood is gushing out of her abdomen, "You stupid woman, why did you try to save me? I was going to grab the bat and kick there ass!" he says moving closer and holding her up to his ear to hear what she was saying, "Your kid, *gasp* teach it to do a better Irish accent ‘cus yers is just *gasp* bloody awful." She whispered in his ear she kissed him on the cheek *gasp* her head dropped back.

He checked her pulse and closed her eyes, he shook his head in rage, as he got up he walked over towards the fat man who was still gasping for air. "You fucking bastard!" Anton yelled as he jumped on the man and started punching him in the face. After what had to be five minutes he heard police sirens closing in, standing up he from what was left of the balding man's face he walked over towards Siobhan, turning her limp body over on it's back, "You finally got to drive the car and you get yourself killed the same day, poor thing." He said to him self kissing Sio on the for head, closing her eyes and grabbing the car keys out of her pocket.
***

"Hello sir can I help you?" a pretty woman with hazelnut coloured hair said from behind a desk, "Jah, I want ein ticket to Washington DC!" the short blond man said giving her a smile. "Hmm, great we have flight leaving in just ten minutes, so you'd have to hurry!" she said smiling back politely, he gave her a curt nod, he handed her a credit card, "Can I see your passport sir?" he nodded again and gave her his passport, "Very well mister Flamme, here is your boarding pass, do you have any luggage?" she said looking into his bleu eyes. He put a chunky suitcase on the conveyer belt and put a sticker around the handle, handing him his passport she smiled again, "Thank you for flying Virgin!" he put his passport away inside his jacket, "Kein problem!" he stated smiling back.
***

He walked out of the airport building and spotted the black Buick, as he opened the door and stepped in he handed sat down the briefcase besides him and was driven off to Langley.
As the car stopped the door was opened for him and he left the briefcase behind in the car, as a man led him to a small office he went in and sat down in a chair in front of a desk. "Mister Halve, is the mission completed?" the man behind the desk said turning around in his swivel chair, "Yes sir, the target is annihilated." He said giving the man a nod, "Well then, I think your work here is done, Mark will show you out." The man says standing up and giving Anton a hand.
***

"Honey I'm home!" he yelled as he stepped into her apartment, Abby came running into the hallway and nearly knocked him over as she jumped to hug him. He gently squeezed her butt and kissing her in her neck, "Missed me that much, huh?" she whispered, his hands go up her torso, she closes her eyes and hesitates to whisper, "Baby we can't do this right now, we have guests." His eyes open wide in shock, "Please don't tell me the nuns are here, that so totally kills my mood." He whispers back letting her down gently.

Abby leads him into the living room, he spots two men sitting on the couch, the men stand up and walk over towards Anton, "Hallo mijnheer Halve, ik ben Kleinstra en dit is Jansen." One of the men says shaking his hand. "What can I do for you today?" Anton says shaking hands with the other man. "Well sir we are from the, errr, how do you call that in America Freek?" Kleinstra says turning his head towards his colleague, "IRA? Err no that's not it, IR something, err, anyway we do taxes." He mumbles.

"What can I do for you?" Anton says sitting down in a chair, "Well, you can't do anyfing for us, we just wanted to know if you wheure aware that dere is still an inheritance money waiting on you?" Kleinstra says taking out a few pieces of paper from a binder. As the papers are on the table Abby spots the figures and her eyes shoot up to meet Anton's eyes, "Baby what is this about?" Abby says giving him a look of bewilderment. "Well, err, I sorta didn't tell you, err, guess I better come clean." He says averting his eyes from Abby's.
***