- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Anton nervously walked into Autopsy and spotted Ducky cutting open the chest of a guy with a huge bolt cutter, "Hello Ducky, how are you doing?" He said trying not to sound to shaky. "A there is our young expert marksman, you gave me extra work but I really don't mind that much." Ducky said not looking up from his work. Anton stopped and stared at the corps, "TOD Ducky?" He said trying to hide his smile. "You know very well what killed this man, acute led poisoning." Ducky grinned, "Nice shooting there young man." Ducky added curtly.

"Thanks Ducky, my dad taught me that." He says now grinning from ear to ear, "Aren't fire arms illegal in The Netherlands?" Ducky says giving him a stern look and holding a ruler next to the holes in the mans head. "Yea they are, but when your dad's a marine sergeant and he knows the range master then you can shoot as much as you want." He says knowing what's coming next.

"When I was about ten, we used to hold competitions with slingshots and shoot at apples." He says writing some stuff down. "By then I was already shooting Uzi's and competing with marine corps trainees." He says laughing, "Yes, what's wrong with the youth these days?" Ducky sighs.
***

Ziva walks into interrogation one and sits down whips out a notepad and stares at the woman for a good five minutes, "So can you tell me why you killed a woman with a sniper rifle?" Ziva states mockingly.

The woman sighs and looks away uninterested, "Quel est mauvais?" Ziva states in French, "Español quizá?" Ziva asks in spanish, "Lei preferisce l'italiano?" She says in Italian. The woman coughs and snorts, "De ikke ser Norsk men kanskje De forstår det ?" She try's Norwegian but to no result, after Russian, Arabic and Turkish Ziva sighs and leaves interrogation. Gibbs, Tony and Anton watch Ziva enter the small observation room.

"She refuses to speak to me Gibbs, want me to try again?" Ziva says in a annoyed tone, "No, let's give her something different this time, Probie your turn." He says looking at Anton. "But boss, the only interrogation techniques I learned involved knives and weapons! I'm not going to use that on a woman!" Anton protests, "Well guess you better give me your weapons then." Gibbs replies dryly holding up his hands. As he gives Gibbs all his weapons, "So what you want me to do to her? Insult her, ‘cus Ziva probably knows more languages than I do!" He says shaking his head. "I don't care, get her to talk!" Gibbs says pushing him out of small room.

As soon as he steps into the interrogation room the woman jumps up from her chair and points her finger at him while cusses in a language he doesn't understand. "Luister trut, zitten en je mond houden!" He bellows pointing towards the chair, the woman sits down, "Goed zo, je verstaat Nederlands, Nou vertel eerst maar eens even waarom je dat vrouwtje hebt omgelegd!" He states triumphing.

Behind the mirror, Tony is laughing and doing his best stadium announcer voice, "The navy is sending in a reliever, Anton Halve." *Smack*, Tony rubs his head, "Sorry boss, Ziva do you know which language she was speaking?"

"My guess would be Indonesian." "Why is that?" Tony asks, "Since it was a Dutch colony for about three hundred years." She replies annoyed, "I knew that." Tony says looking the other way.

"Waar kom je vandaan? Jakarta? Of moet ik Batavia zeggen?" He says grinning, "Jij vuile klootzak! Jullie hebben mijn land verwoest!" She yells at him jumping to her feet and knocking the chair back as she grabs his tie, she punches him in the face breaking his nose.

He laughs and says, "Je bent aardig sterk dame, maar ik heb al vaker m'n neus gebroken, vette pech!" She wants to punch him again and again takes a swing at his nose, he catches her fist and snapping it downwards nearly breaking them she winches in pain and forces her on her knees, "Gibbs, she is Indonesian and pretty damned pissed at me for reminding her of that it used to be part of The Dutch kingdom!" he yells turning his head towards the mirror.

She glares at him and swears in Indonesian, "At least cuss at me in a language I can understand." He says releasing her fist and wiping the blood off his lips. Again he turns around and yells, "Ziva, you're a girl, can you please get her out of here, I'm tired of getting beat up by a chick!"

***

Abby is typing behind her computer, and is rocking her hips to the beat of some hip-hop song, she suddenly feels someone gently dancing behind her. "Is that you? You know that you can dance a little closer if you want to!" She says gently throwing her backside towards his crotch and wiggeling it about. "Abby where at work, what if somebody walks in on us?" He says softly. Abby giggles and turns around spotting his slightly bend nose and the blood on his face and suit, "O my god! What happened?" Abby yells. "I got punched in the nose by a girl." He says with a bloody smile.

"I'm going to kick Ziva's ass for this! No girl is going to hit my boyfriend but me!" she yells moving angry to the door. "Calm down love, and don't blame Ziva for this one it was my own fault." He says grabbing her by her arm and pulling her close to him, the small blond kid is holding his gothic girlfriend around the waist and looks up into her eyes.

His eyes tell her that he doesn't like what he just did, that he is ashamed about what he's done, she wants to comfort him but he gently pushes her away and says, "I don't deserve this right now, I was a total ass to this terrorist girl and she punched me in the nose when I let my guard down. I kinda deserved it.". Abby plants a kiss on his head and says "We gotta let Ducky check you out, can't have my man running around with a crooked nose now can I?" she says tugging him gently towards the elevator.

***

"There you go laddie, you should really get some rest!" Ducky says pointing towards an empty autopsy slab handing him a kitchen-paper-roll. "But Ducky there is a corps on the next table!" He protests, "You wheren't complaining about that last night, now do as Ducky says and get some rest!" Abby says with a stern look.

The sound of hissing pneumatic doors is heard and Gibbs steps into autopsy and spots Ducky, Abby and Anton, "What can you tell me about the guy that our probie shot, Duck?" He says taking a sip from a coffee cup.

"Well Jethro I can't say for certain but I would guess he was Indonesian, the calluses on his feet and hands point towards him being a farmer and not used to wearing shoes often. It's needless to say that this man was killed by the three bullets fired by agent Halve."
Gibbs nods and looks towards Abby, "And what did you find Abs?" she takes a deep breath and says, "You are not going to like this Gibbs!" Gibbs doesn't even blink and stares at Abby, "He had a Koran on him and some other stuff including a list of names of crew members of the USS John Stennis, an aircraft carrier that left a week ago for the Indian Ocean." Abby says with a dreadful voice.

"Good work Abs! Wake up Halve, we've got work to do!" Gibbs says already standing in the door opening. Anton scoots off the table but is stopped by Abby kissing him on the lips, "Be careful." She whispers into her ear, he nods and follows Gibbs into the elevator.
***

Gibbs walks into the bullpen, Anton right on his heels, "Grab your gear and pack some clothes! Be back here in one hour!" he says grabbing his gun from his desk. McGee and Tony glance at Anton with a question mark look on there face, "Possible terrorists on a aircraft carrier." Anton says answering they're unasked question.
***

One hour later back an NCIS.
***

"I love you two Abby, but this is my work! Yes off course I'll wear body armour, you know I always do." He says trying to comfort her, "Promise me you will come back unharmed this time!" Abby says close to tears. As he hugs her tightly rocking her from side to side she clenches him tightly she opens her mouth to say something but doesn't, "What's wrong babe?" he says looking at her closely she just shakes her head and says, "Good luck!" after kissing him on the lips he runs out of her lab carrying a big woodland camouflaged bag.
As he steps outside NCIS headquarters Gibbs and the team are leaning against a black van, "What took you so long probie?" Tony says with a grin" Tony says with a grin, "Shove it DiNozzo." He grunts while climbing aboard the van.
***

Abby is holding Bert and pacing up and down her lab she squeezes Bert *fart*, "I should have told him!" she says to her self. Abby is to busy to notice Ducky walking in, "Tell whom what dear?" Abby jumps and turns around, "Ducky, you startled me!". "Oh, I'm sorry Abigail I didn't mean to." He says apologetic.

"What was it you are so nervous about?" he says looking concerned, "Well promise you won't tell anybody!" she says raising a finger, "Not a soul will know." He says looking serious. She moves closer to him and whispers something in his ear, "But that's great news Abigail!".
***