- Text Size +
Chapter 3

"So what are we going to do when we land on that frigging carrier?" Anton says looking at Tony, "Well don't look at me kiddo, how the hell would I know." Tony says irritated.

The small Hawkeye shakes violently *Barf* McGee is pressing his head between his legs trying to aim for the bag, Ziva looks away disgusted and Gibbs is trying to hold himself of laughing out loud. McGee raises his head slightly out of the bag and looks up towards Anton, "Why aren't you hurling, isn't it your first time?" Anton grins and shakes his head, "I haven't landed on a aircraft carrier before but this is peanuts compared to a HALO jump from a C-130 in really crappy weather." He says yawning trying to look out side thru the small round window.

"Your sh!tting me right? You have a ice cone?" Tony says looking at the kid next to him, "Yea, you need that to finish that and a basic medical course, a mountaineering course and I was in the middle of specialising in electronics but then my parents died." He says grimacing and looking down towards the floor.
***

The co-pilot turns his head and yells, "Where landing soon, please strap in good ‘cus I'm not whipping you of my windshield!" as the pilot sets in there descent there is a major wind gust and the plane rocks heavily.
*Barf* McGee barfs again.

As the wheels hit the deck the plane doesn't slow it's movement forwards and pulls up again, the pilot curses, "Damn that hook!" McGee raises his head out of the bag again and stares frightened towards Gibbs who appears to be sleeping. After three other attempts they finally land on the carrier the team is a little shaky except for Gibbs, As they exit the plane a officer wearing a leather jacket and kaki pants salutes Gibbs shaking his hand afterwards.

"Your Special Agent Gibbs right?!" he yells over the sound of an F-14 Tomcat starting his engines Gibbs nods, the officer signals the team to follow him inside. As the sounds of the wind and the planes is damped down a little the officer says, "You got a urgent call from NCIS headquarters." As Gibbs reads the printout his normal calm expression changes for a split second and shreds the sheet of paper into pieces.

"What's wrong boss?" Tony says looking a little worried, Gibbs looks towards the officer, "I need to speak with your CO!" the officer leads them to the bridge.
"NCIS team on the bridge!" a female voice says thru a speaker.
As Gibbs walks up to the admiral he salutes him, "Admiral I need three of your F-14's to move some people back real fast!" he says looking the high ranking officer straight in the eye, "And why's that is that?" the admiral responds calmly.

"Some one kidnapped my forensics specialist and shot down two agents!" Gibbs says nearly trembling. "WHAT!" Anton roars, "Gibbs did they kidnap Abby?!" the whole bridge stares at the team now, "McGee, Ziva-" Gibbs is cut off by Anton, "No Gibbs your not going to leave me here, she's my girlfriend she is my responsibility!" he yells nearly making his voice break.

Gibbs stares at him and than slaps him on the back of the head, "Off course your going, you're the one that's going to kill that bastard that took her!"

Ten minutes later three Tomcats are in the air flying back to Washington D.C., "Hold on Abby I'm coming." He says in himself, "Can't this thing go any faster?!" He states annoyed in his helmet microphone.
***

Abby wakes up in a badly lighted room as her eyes adjust to the darkness she try's to move but she can hardly move her neck, as she looks down she sees that there is a big rope tied around and across her torso, her legs and arms are tied onto the chair also.

Next to her is a small cart covered with a white piece of cloth, Abby sits in the darkness and tries to remember what got her here, she gets a flashback of her kissing Anton and seeing him leave her lab with a big camouflaged bag. Then she sees a conversation between her and Ducky, she smiles and her thoughts continue, as remembers herself getting a cafpow from the local coffee shop and walking back into NCIS-headquarters hearing gunshots and screaming.

As she hid in a toilet to make sure she stayed well out of the way, she sat down on one of the toilets. After a few seconds the door burst open and she could hear footsteps of what must have been a woman entering the ladies room, the sound of heels made a distinct *click, clack* and so Abby looked underneath the toilet booth.

Abby spotted the shoes making the irritating noise above them she spotted a pair of slim well defined calves in a tight legging. Abby tried to hold her breath and minimise her own noise, she tried to remember what Anton had tried to teach her for concentration , ‘Keep your breathing shallow and if possible keep your breathing in sync with other sounds.'. The clicking sound suddenly stopped and Abby held her breath again but her nose tickled, she was sure she had to sneeze. Abby couldn't hold it in any longer and sneeze violently trying in her hands trying to keep the noise down. The clicking stopped and the door was yanked open, a black haired Asian woman holding a gun stepped into the small booth grabbing Abby by her hair off the seat.

The woman placed her jacket over her arm and pointed Abby towards the door, as Abby slowly scuffled towards the door and opening it slowly she could feel the muzzle of the pistol being nudged in her back, she gasped and stepped out into the corridor. The woman moved up next to Abby and grabbed her arm leading her outside to the parking lot.

The woman nudged the gun in Abby's thigh and moved head towards a car, Abby hesitated but after another nudge she pointed towards Anton's blue Subaru. ‘He isn't gonna like this!' Abby thought to herself, giving the woman the keys. The woman swayed her gun towards the booth of the car and pushed Abby towards the booth, Abby opened it and was unpleasantly surprised when the woman forced her into the booth.

After a thud the booth closed and it was dark, very dark she couldn't see her own hands, after what seemed an eternity the car stopped and Abby heard multiple footsteps and several voices in a languages she didn't understand. The door of the car opened and so did the booth, four faces hovered above hers she was trying to make out who they where but a syringe with a long injection needle is stuck in her neck.

Abby realises she doesn't really know where she is and tries to search the room for clues or her location, only an air vent to her right and a sink in the corner looking really dirty and foul the small mirror is broken to pieces but a few pieces still hang against the wall. Abby continues to look further and spots a heavily blotted door steel door.

She hears footsteps closing fast, the door is opened and a man wearing a rubber apron and surgical gloves steps in followed by the black haired woman that started it all. She has an evil grin upon her face and says in heavily accented English, "So you work for NCIS, miss Sciuto."
***

As soon as McGee, Ziva and Anton reach NCIS headquarters they rush upwards towards the bullpen, As soon as McGee sits down behind his desk Anton gives him a stare and says, "Get me a location on her cell phone!" he turns around and points at Ziva, "You call your friends and tell them I want this whore!" Anton storms up the stairs towards the offices of Director Sheppard. McGee and Ziva exchange worried looks, she puts her hand over the receiver and says, "You think that the Director will dare to tell him no?" he shakes his head, "No she won't, if she values her own life."
***

Anton Sprints past Cynthia, she stands up and sits back down again, "I'm hate getting ignored." She says shaking her head.
Anton nearly kicks the door open, making the door hit the wall with a hard thud. As he walks into the room Director Sheppard looks up from her work and puts on an annoyed face, "Calm down agent Halve, and take a seat." she says trying to remain as calm as possible.
"Calm down?! How the hell could I calm down, and sit here doing nothing? How in gods name can you sit here and do nothing!" he yells slamming his fists on her desk, "Get me a SEAL team here in about half an hour! Tell the weapon cache master to ready three sets of tactical radio's, some vests, a couple of smg's and a butt load of ammo!" he orders her slamming his fist on her desk again.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Jenny yells back, "How dare you accuse me of doing nothing! The world doesn't revolve around you, you know!" she yells smacking him in the face. Anton's face is turning beet red, "If you weren't a woman I would have knocked you out with one blow!" he states pointing his finger between her eyes. "And your right the world doesn't revolve around me, it revolves around Abby's life today! So GET ME THAT STUFF!" he says turning around and running out of the office.

Jenny lifts her phone and shakes her head, "Why did I ever hire him in the first place?"
***

Anton hops over the railing landing into the bullpen, he turns towards McGee, "You find her?!" he snaps, "No boss, ehh, I didn't her phone is in your apartment." McGee states a bit disappointed. Anton turns around and looks over towards Ziva with a begging face he tilts his head upwards. She nods, "Pertiwi, Wulandari Pertiwi! Suspected terrorist with Abu Bakar Bashir, no lost known location." She says with a empathetic look.

Anton runs towards the elevator and yells, "I'm going to pick up a friend be back in ten, Ziva make sure the director gives us what we need!" as the elevator doors close he sighs deeply and grabs his cell phone.

"Robbert, you still here in the states? Good I need a favour, I'm going to pick you up at your apartment in 10 minutes ETA probably 8." After he terminates the call he makes a cross sign and prays,
"O my God, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer."
***