- Text Size +
Chapter 5

McGee and Robbert are pressing there hands against there heads trying to stop the music from coming in, "So we gave them hearty cheers, me boys, which was greeted with a smile. Singing here's to the boys that feared no noise, We're the Fighting Sixty Ninth!" the chorus booms.
Racing thru the streets of Washington Anton hurries back to NCIS, in record time they reach HQ as Anton parks the car and turns off the engine McGee hits the power button on the audio system killing the booming music.

As the trio walk into the bullpen holding Anton's stuff Ziva peeks into the box that McGee is carrying, "Why do you need all these rifle cartridges for?" McGee gives Anton an evil glare and says, "You made us carry ammo? We have enough ammo here at NCIS you know!" Anton nods and sets down a very large briefcase down on his desk, "But you they don't pack this many custom incendiary armour piercing rounds for my custom-made Diemaco C7!"
***

The man wearing surgical gloves closes in on Abby with the small scalpel, he grabs her hand and makes a deep cut into her finger tips making Abby wither and scream in pain. "Now tell me! Where does this boyfriend of you live?!" the woman barks with a wicked grin on her face.

Abby is crying, she nods her head with a grimace, "I will tell you where he lives but please stop doing this, I'm pregnant!" Abby sobs and tears are flowing off her cheeks. The woman says something to the man who nods and leaves the small room, "Tell me, where is it?" she hisses at Abby. Abby gives her the address and the woman leaves closing the thick steel door, Abby sits helplessly in the chair and all she can do is hang her head and cry.
***

As Gibbs and Tony land on the carrier they are met by a young petty officer wearing a blue baseball cap of the USS Nimitz, "Come this way sirs!" the twosome follow the young officer up thru the interior of the ship to the Captains private quarters. The petty officer knocks on the door "Capt'n, the two NCIS agents are here." The door is opened and a man with a brown moustache appears, "Come in gentleman." The Captain says opening the door further.

Gibbs and Tony sit down on a modest little bench, the Captain locks the door and sits down, "Patrick told me to expect you two, what is the occasion?" he says anxious.
Gibbs expression doesn't change, "He didn't tell you?" he replies, "No but it must be dang important, letting you fly in tomcat and all." .
"Well sir, you have a bunch of terrorists on board!" Tony says handing him over the small list of names, "Holy cow I recognize some of these names as pilots!" the Captain replies brushing thru his moustache.

"We better lock these guys in the brig before they can do anything!" he says standing up and walking over towards a phone, "Billy this is Michael, get the MP's to arrest a bunch of pilots, I'll be on the bridge soon!" he hangs up the phone and unlocks the door he waves his arm to Tony and Gibbs, "Follow me!".
***

McGee, Ziva and Robbert follow Anton up the stairs to the Directors office, "She's expecting you." Cynthia says not even looking up from her computer, Anton pushes the door open and spots four bald men wearing black tactical vests and combat boots. One of the men, nearly 6,5 foot tall steps up towards Robbert and shakes his hand, "SEAL team three at your service sir!" Robbert shakes his head in annoyance, "You call some one sir yet you don't salute him? No wonder you SEALS where a kept secret for so long, congress was afraid if it got out they got fired!" Robbert says laughing loud.
"That will be enough mister!" Jenny says standing up from behind her desk, "Master Chief Vega this is Agent Halve, you will be operating under his command, now go save Ms. Sciuto!"
The tall SEAL stares at his small newly assigned boss trying to keep himself from laughing, "Anton Halve or Loki, now if you gentleman will follow me downstairs." He says leading them towards the stairs.

As every one leans against the desks in the bullpen Anton hands Tim a small post it note with the address where his car is parked, "Tim, if you would." McGee starts a program on his computer and puts it up on the main screen, an abandoned factory is shown.
"This is the location of my car, some person stole using my keys, and probable location of our target!" Anton says using a small laser pen.

"Tim, I want you to set up a small op-centre here, Ziva I want you up on the roof of the opposing building spotting and sniping, the rest of you I want you on my ass, shooting everything but my girlfriend, McGee shows these guys a picture of her!" a giant photo of Abby's face is shown on the screen, "Any questions?" he says turning around facing the SEALS.

The tall SEAL sighs and rolls his eyes, "Listen kid know it's your girlfriend and all but, best thing you can do is let us handle it, I don't know if you've ever held anything heavier than a pistol before, my boys and I will get your girl out safely! You have my word on that."

Anton walks up to the SEAL and grabs the collar of his vest pulling his face down towards his own face, "Listen to me very closely, I've been shooting since I was eight years old, I know how to kill people, I already dropped one today wanna be number two?" he says with a dangerous calm voice. The tall man grins as he is released from the grip of the smaller man, "You wouldn't even stand a chance if I fought you with my eyes closed." He replies mockingly.

Anton quickly grabs the man's tactical vest and pulls him away from the desk, planting his hip on the inside of the mans stomach and throwing him on the ground, grabbing the man's neck and squeezes it with his right fist. "Now be a good little seal and follow officer David to the armoury." The man nods, "Yes." Anton brings his face only inches away from the SEAL's face, "Yes what, Master Chief?" the SEAL is trying to push Anton off him but he can't the little man has him pinned down against the floor, "Yes SIR!" the SEAL yells as hard as he can.

As the small man releases the tall SEAL from his grip he steps away from the SEAL and helps him up, "So now that we've established who has the biggest dick can we get a move on now!" the SEALS all jump at attention and salute Anton, "SIR YES SIR!" as Ziva, Robbert and the SEALS leave for the armoury McGee sits behind his computer and typing fast.

"What are you working on McGee, you have an op-centre to man in 45 minutes." Anton says unpacking some gear. "You won't be happy if I tell you what I'm doing but you are going to be interested in what it yields." McGee says not looking up from his screen. "Well tell me anyway, I promise I won't hit you." He says putting on some dark urban-camouflaged pants and a thick bullet-proof vest as he adjusts the straps around his shoulders, "Come on McGee! Tell me!" Anton shrugs.

"I hacked into your computer and used your car tracking program to track your car, hey don't give me that look!" McGee says raising his hands defending in advance for the suspected smack. Anton just laughs hard, "McGee you need to teach me how to hack, but right now you need to get your stuff into the van!"
***