- Text Size +
Chapter 6

Gibbs, Tony and the Captain walk onto the bridge, "Captain on the bridge!" a male voice says thru a speaker, "Hey! They didn't mention us boss!" Tony says looking for the speaker.
"Billy, here's a list of names I want you to arrest those men ASAP!" the Captain says handing over the list to the Commanding Master Chief.

The Master Chief looked down at the list and shakes his head, "Sir we're gonna have a problem trying to catch them, there airborne." The Captain's eyes open wide in shock, "When? When did they take off?" the Master Chief turns around and barks some orders towards a sailor then turns around and says, "Sir, they flew off for a recon mission about five minutes ago, four birds in the air, all of them type E Hornets, Sir what do you want us to do?"

"F*ck! Get a couple of birds up in the air! What are those rogue pilots packing?" The Captain asks in a very loud tone. The Master Chief turns around yet again and barks another set of orders, "Sir they have a butt load of air to air and a JDAM each! I don't have to tell you what one of those things will do to the ship."

Gibbs and Tony stand back with riddled faces and try to follow the strange pilot lingo, "Boss I don't understand all of this but I'm sure that last part about the damage wasn't good." DiNozzo mumbles to Gibbs. Gibbs rolls his eyes, "Ya think DiNozzo!". A radio operator stands up and yells, "Skip! One of the pilots has requested to talk to you in person!" the Captain walks over towards the headphones and says, "I'll give you one chance, land my plane on this carrier in five minutes and I might consider doing a good word for you with the judge!" The Captain hears laughing and a distinct oxygen mask breathing, "You stupid Infidel it is you that should be begging for mercy!" the radio conversation is cut, he gives the headphones back to the radio operator. The Captain turns around towards the two NCIS agents and says, "They want to blow up the ship, now if you excuse me gentleman I have a couple of fly's to swat!"
***

The SEAL team stood at attention a short blond haired man wearing a green beret walked up and down inspecting them thoroughly he stopped in front of the leader of the SEAL team, "Mister Vega, do you think you can lead your man into battle, take no prisoners, those bastards lost that right when they took my girl!" he said in a casual tone.

"Sir, yes sir!" the much taller man answered him with a horse voice, the short man walked further up the line and stopped at a black haired woman, "Ziva, I need you to my all seeing eye in the sky, do not hesitate to fire at will you are authorised!" Ziva nodded and replied, "I know my little soldier.".

As McGee was not taking part in the action he was simply wearing his office clothes and had a pair of headphones on his head and a microphone attached to his shirt, "I'm not sure you want me to do this, I mean I have done it in games and all but-" Anton cuts him off by swatting McGee across the face, "Don't think about that McGee, just give it your best shot, I know I will, besides you got a far more experience with this than I do!"

As he continues his inspection he stops in front of Robbert, "Je weet het he, eerst kijken op wat je schiet! Heb geen zin om een m'n baas te vertellen dat ik een paar zeehondjes kwijt ben geraakt." They both laugh hard and Robbert nods, "Zal ik doen maat!".

Anton reaches the end of the line of people as he stopped by Palmer and Ducky, "Doctors, you probably will have to provide aid to Abby, expect torture wounds, shock and possibly hypothermia!" Ducky nodded, "Don't worry lad, I have dealt with this before in Vietnam."

Anton walked over to table where his weapons lay on and started checking both his pistols and his C7, fixing a suppressor on the end of the barrel. He applies some blacking paint on his face and puts on gloves he then grabs both his pistols and slides them into his shoulder holsters, as he starts filling every pouch he has with ammunition cartridges the whole team gives him an odd look.

The SEAL leader steps forwards and hesitatively taps him on the shoulder, "Sir, no disrespect but you do realise that you are going to have to carry that, you only will need about 300rounds tops." Anton shakes his head, "My dad always told me, you can never carry enough bullets there are always enemy's to shoot at." He starts pulling out a couple of magazines, "But just for kicks I'm going to prove that us Army boys can out shoot you Navy brats!" he says grinning towards the SEAL.
***

"Skates this is Mad Dog, we got them double-crossing bastards coming up in range of the carrier!" the pilots both press some buttons and simultaneously say, "Sidewinders armed and ready!" a voice breaks up there chatter, "Skates, Mad Dog this is floating fortress you are weapons free, good luck!" The radio operator says with a crackling voice thru the radio.

The pilots wish each other good luck and part formation letting there radars start aiming for there targets, "I see you, and so can my sidewinder!" Scott ‘Skates' Farnsworth says while pressing the trigger button on his joystick, first a yellow bright flash is seen than an ear shattering crackling sound is heard.
By then the rocket is already on the way to find it's target.
***

"Only way we get her out alive is if we can keep the noise down." One of the SEALS pointed out when Anton wanted to take out his breathing charge.
*sigh* "Fine, any of you carrying a lock pick set? Cus I didn't pack mine." Anton responded some what annoyed, "I most certainly do sir, allow me." Another SEAL said gently shoving Anton to the side.

As soon as the door was open Anton checking the safety on his rifle once more, ‘At least mine's got a safety switch on them.' He thought, thinking back at the movie Lord of War. He moved in the door and turned left immediately, SEAL number one turned right and so the group split up going in different directions, walking thru a long corridor that connected the loading dock with the manufacturing part of the old sugar factory.

Suddenly the distinctive rattling sound of machine gun fire was heard, quick after that a lot of voices where yelling and screaming. Anton nearly threw out his earwig because the sounds of heavy breathing made him slightly crazy.

"This is SEAL 1 for Loki, we have been spotted and under heavy fire! Requesting reinforcements ASAP!" the SEAL nearly yelled over the radio, "This is Loki, you are lucky I brought a Marine with me, I will continue the search for our target alone!" he spoke in a soft voice, pointing Robbert towards the location of the SEALS, "McGee, guide him towards the party!" he said peeking around a corner to check for enemies. "Roger, will do Loki."

Anton spots a big stairs leading upwards to another floor, he switches channels and says, "Black rose this is Loki, tell me what you can see from your location, do you spot any activity upstairs?" "Negative Loki, no sign.- O wait, a few man ran passed a window a second ago!" Anton hears Ziva adjusting her rifle.

A loud bang is heard then glass being broken and a loud thud of a body hitting the ground, "Loki, I have one confirmed kill, you can come up now but be careful." She states scanning the top floor windowed offices for targets.
Anton races up the stairs like a crazy man and spots a man carrying a AK-47 sitting behind a reception desk poking his head out to look out at the building across the street.
‘Though sh!t mate we are playing hide and seek with guns.' Anton thinks shooting the man in the head twice. *fjeeew!* Ziva Whistles thru the radio, seeing the wall behind a reception desk turning scarlet red, "You can paint also? Huh." she states laughing.

Anton turns around continuing his search, he hears a weak voice yelling something, ‘What is that?' he thinks walking around a corner the sound becomes louder as he nears a big steel door. As he lays his ear against the door the yelling is now loud enough for him to understand, "I'm here! Help! I'm locked in here!" a weak voice screams from the inside, "Stand back!" he yells aiming for the lock. As he fires off a round at the door at bounces off the door and whizzes past his ear, making him duck for cover.

He starts thinking, ‘What can I do to breach that door? If shooting doesn't help.' He thinks for another minute then slaps himself on the back of his head, he takes out the breathing charge from his upper left leg pouch and fixes it to the door.
He pulls out the pin and takes a couple of steps meters back then presses the detonation cap, *BOOM!!* the door bursts open and fly's into the wall opposing it, Anton's ears are ringing from the blast even though he is wearing an earplug.

He quickly moves into the newly opened room, he spots Abby crying bounded on a chair. Her makeup is mess, she looks up in towards his face, "Anton?" she asks him with a hoarse voice, he walks up towards her and lays his C7 on the ground.

Then he silently pushes Abby to one side grabbing the rope and taking out his knife, he starts carefully cutting thru the thick rope, as he is done with her wrists and torso he drops to his knees and starts repeating the process. He cuts the final rope and looks up towards her weary bloodshot eyes and says, "Can you walk?".

Abby explodes with joy, "You are real this isn't a dream!" as she tries to stand up her knees buckle and she falls towards the ground, Anton quickly grabs her and sets her back into the chair, "You can do that later Abby, right now we need to get out of here." he says picking up his C7 and folding the butt stock and swinging it over his head letting it hang on his back.

"Try to stand up again, sweetheart ." he says getting to one knee now, "Why?" Abby asks confused, "I'm going to carry you, what else?" he says waving her to stand up, she tries to stand up but falls over again, he catches her with his right shoulder and grabs her legs, he gently raises up and slowly moves towards the door hole.

As he gets turns the corner he spots the black haired woman aiming a MAC-10 at him, "You again?! I will make you suffer like my people have suffered!" she says shooting a short burst at him, peppering his left side. He hears Ziva in his earwig, "Hold her steady for a moment, I don't have time for a second shot so must make this one matter!" he slowly nods his head in pain, thankful to the person who invented Kevlar, "I'm sorry for what my people have done to you, I wish I could take it back and undo any damage done!" he says turning his head down, the woman laughs hard, "Words of a desperate man!".

As she aims for his head, a loud shot is heard and the woman's head explodes and making it spray massive amounts of blood against the wall.
"Do you like my painting?" Ziva asks over the radio, "What took you so goddamned long?!" he nearly yells in his microphone, "Art takes time. Yes?" Ziva replies laughing.
***