- Text Size +
Chapter 7

The AIM 9 rocket rustles thru the air, closing in on the targeted plane, the target banks hard to right and simultaneously deploys flares confusing the missile sending it chasing after the flare. "F*ck this, you are going down in a hurry!" he whispers softly to himself igniting his afterburner.

After two minutes Scott spotted two planes on his radar and activated another sidewinder, "Say goodnight b!tch!" he yelled pressing the button, launching the sidewinder with a loud flash and bang on his side.

One of the two Hornets deploys counter measurers and rolls sharply to the right side the rocket tempted this time and follows the plane. A big ball of fire is all that is left of the plane, "Got ya that time didn't I!" Sktates laughs in his mask.

The other plane brakes heavily and climbs up in the air Scott shoots past him, "Sh!t!" he breathes checking his radar, he spots a blip positioned behind his location slightly to the left, then the blip is gone, he makes a steep dive and eases off the throttle.

The other plane sores above him passing him in an instant, "Ha you weren't expecting that now was ya!" he says pushing his throttle to full speed again. Soon he is behind the other plane and engages yet another rocket, pressing the fire button nothing happens.

He presses the button again, but still nothing happens he shakes his head and switches to his machine gun.

He now has to zero in on the plane in front of him to have any chance of hitting it, after three short try's he realises that they are soon to reach the carrier, he curses and tries again but to no result.

***

"Black Rose, get in the van and bring it close to the backdoor exit of the factory!" Anton breaths heavily into his microphone trying not to drop an unconscious Abby off the stairs. "Will do, Black Rose out!" she says, Anton shuts off his radio, as he reaches the backdoor kicking it open with his boot he spots the black surveillance van and walks over, the side door slides open and McGee helps get Abby inside.

"Status Tim!" he says flexing his right arm and swinging his C7 off his back, "One SEAL down and another wounded. " McGee says to Anton's back, he turns his radio back on and sets it to the main channel, "This is Loki, we have what we came for now we get out!" there is no answer so he switches back to McGee's frequency.

As he races to the door and moves thru the right corridor, "Elflord, where are my is my tadpole squad?" he says with a grin, "Second door to your left, and could you please stop calling me that!" McGee says sounding somewhat hurt. "Na that wouldn't be fun now would it."

Anton says crouching down and entering the door. A short burst of machinegun fire creates a couple holes in the ground in front of him, he slides over to a thick pipe on his right side, he grits his teeth in pain, sitting up he gently touches his left chest, he winches in pain, "That's gonna hurt in the morning."

He pokes his head out from behind the pipe and spots Robbert shooting from behind a colossal kettle, besides him a SEAL is slumped against the kettle. He stands up from behind the pipe and runs across the room towards the kettle as he dives behind the kettle another burst of machine gun fire just misses his head.

"You boys called the cavalry?" he says with a big grin, "Good to have you here bro!" Robbert says shooting at a conveyer belt. One of the two remaining SEALS turns toward Anton and says, "Your dad was right about the ammo, we are out of it!" Anton sighs and rolls his eyes he hands one of the SEALS his C7, "Be careful please, it's a family heirloom!".

As he grabs a grenade and he taps Robbert on his shoulder, as Robbert turns around Anton points his thumb over back and holds up the hand grenade Robbert just nods and moves.

Taking a deep breath he pulls the pin out of the grenade then he jumps from behind cover and lobs the grenade across the room behind the conveyer belt and ducks back behind cover.

A ear shattering explosion is heard and the body of a man is thrown on top of the belt, after the that nothing happens, not a sound is heard. The SEAL leans from behind the kettle and shoots a short burst of bullets from the C7, still nothing happens. Anton draws both his pistols and moves walks over to the belt listening for any sign of life behind it. Again nothing but absolute silence, Anton peeks over the belt and spots four dismembered body's and turns around, "Area clear, lets move out." .

***

Gibbs and Tony are in the officers mess, they both sit a bit confused contemplating stuff when suddenly, "Battle stations, battle stations!" a sharp siren is heard and every body still sitting in the mess hall rushes out leaving only Gibbs and Tony still siting.

"What should we do Gibbs?" Tony says raising a eyebrow, "Nothing, just get me another cup of coffee." Gibbs says calmly holding up his cup to Tony.

***

"Holy sh!t two birds coming in low, and I mean baby seals sir!" the radar operator yells towards the captain, "What the hell are you waiting for use the RIM's to take that bastard out!" he yells back, "Can't sir, if that damn rocket misses, Skates 's toast!" the radar operator says shacking his head furiously.

***

'Come on Skate, you can do this, you've done this before.' Is all Scott could chant to himself, lining himself up for another shot at his opponent. Again missing barely, he checks his ammo count to see what he's got left, 'Crap only five hundred more, if I survive this I'm going to hear it for the rest of my life.' He thinks after shooting another burst and missing again.

***

the two planes came ever closer to the carrier, "Sir I think I spotted them! There!" a petty officer said pointing towards two small dots on the horizon. The captain turned towards the XO, "Get the Phalanx guns ready! Who's manning it?" the XO shakes his head, "Your not going to like this Michael, it's a newbee, straight out of school." The Captain makes a cross, "God help us." He mumbles.

***

Bobby Clemens was a nineteen year old midshipmen and was on his first assignment to a post, as he cracked his knuckles and loosening his neck he started doing a system check.

Pushing some buttons the barrels of the oversized machine gun, he never got used to it being called a minigun, because there was simply nothing small or mini about those huge barrels

The barrels where spinning a good 2500rpm and started to heat up ready to chuck out over five thousand rounds of depleted uranium shells per minute, "Come on R2 lets show that B!tch what you happens to people trying to mess with us!" he growls pulling the trigger.

***

Suddenly a big fireball fell down towards the ship, all Scott could think of was to pull up and slamming his throttle control to one hundred twenty percent. As he raced past the control tower with a speed near mach one, the fireball crashed into the flight deck the fire department of the USS Nimitz raced to put out the blaze.

***

As Anton helped Robbert carry the heavily wounded SEAL out to the van he gave McGee a look and said, "I didn't spot my car find me where it is now, want it back!" McGee nodded and opened the car tracking software he downloaded of Anton's PC.

"You aren't gonna like this one, it's parked in front of your apartment." He stated with a vague idea of what was to come next. "Get us to NCIS headquarters, I need another car!" he said moving everybody to get inside of the van.

***

Twenty minutes later Anton Robbert and Master Chief Vega park up next to a blue Subaru, "Sir, I'm not carrying any weapons could you give me one of your side arms?" The tall SEAL asks him looking down at the little man. Anton sighs annoyed and draws one of his Sigs from under his armpits and hands it over to the Master Chief.

As they enter the apartment building and reach Anton's front door, the door is slightly opened, the SEAL spots this and kicks in the door and runs into the room with his pistol aimed up front. Anton and Robbert race into the apartment as well a shot is fired and two men drop to the ground.

***