- Text Size +
Chapter 9
"Yes off course, will I marry you!" she takes the ring and slips it on her finger, he rises from the ground and presses the button again, "This calls for some Champaign!". A minute later Two waiters walk in holding two large buckets filled with ice and a bottle of Champaign in each, as glasses are being filled Ducky turns to Abby and says maybe it's best if you don't drink any of that." Gibbs stares at Ducky and then at Abby.

She gives him a short nod, "Abby why aren't you having any Champaign?" McGee says looking at Abby's empty glass, "I just don't feel like drinking any alcohol tonight!" she says smiling towards him. Ziva raises a brow and gives Abby a look from across the table, Abby rolls her eyes and nods again, "Abby if you want to drink just do so, don't feel obliged not to drink because I'm not a drinker." Anton says gently rubbing his fiancé over her back. "No, it's not that, I just don't like Champaign all that much." She says smiling towards him, "If you want you can order something else, they even stock Caf-Pow here." He says ordering another cola for himself.

Robbert gives Ducky a glare and jerks his head up slightly, Ducky points his thumb to his stomach and motions his head towards Abby. Abby shakes her head, "No thanks, I don't think we will need that tonight." She says with a grin, "But if your going to order me something than get me some water please." Tony frowns, "Hey wait a minute! You would never refuse a Caf-Pow, unless, unless-." he says pointing a finger at Abby.

Ziva quickly kicks him against the shin, Anton frowns towards Tony, "Unless what Tony?" he says a bit annoyed. "Errr, unless she thinks she doesn't need to stay awake all night." Tony says with a fake chuckle, Anton gives Tony an evil glare. Abby pats Anton's leg, "Aren't commando's supposed to be able to keep awake for two days straight!" she says taunting, "No, that's the SEALS, proper commando's keep on going for three!" he says with a big grin.

Gibbs rises from his seat and grabs his glass, "A toast to the new groom- and bride to be!" he says taking a sip. Ziva leans over towards Tony and whispers something in his ear, his eyes widen a little and he grins widely, they both stand up from there chair and walk out of the room, "Going for a bathroom break." Tony says over his shoulder.
***

*Even later that night*

Abby rolls over and gently strokes his head, "Honey you still awake?" Anton opens his eyes and looks into Abby's eyes, "After five hours of that, your still up for some more huh?" he sighs and nods, "Okay, just give me a sec.". She giggles "No not that, we need to talk about some stuff." She says with a concerned look on her face.

"Abby, I seriously can't tell you anything about the mission to England!" he says shaking his head, "No, I know you can't but that's not it either, honey, err, I, I'm more than a month and half pregnant with you." She blurts out quickly looking in his eyes. His eyes seem to pop out of there sockets, "Anton? Baby are you okay?" she whispers caressing his cheek.

"B, Ba, baby's?" he stutters, Abby nods, "Yes tiger, you knocked me up on our first time!" she says very seriously. He starts sweating heavily and his expression remains blank, "Say something." She says giving him a slap on his head. He blinks and throws the sheets of him, getting out of bed running into the bathroom, Abby sighs and gets out of bed and walks towards the closed bathroom door.

She slowly opens the door and pokes her head inside the door, scanning the room for her fiancé she spots him sitting on the toilet with his head buried in his hands. She opens the door further and walks into the bathroom, "Honey what's wrong?" she says with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, I messed up, I should have whore protection. Look if you don't want this baby, then, then-." He is cut off by a slap on the back of his head, "No, how dare you even think that, and you are not the only one that could have gotten protection!" she says angry.

"Does this mean, that you want this? Does this mean you want to have children?" he says raising his head out of his hands. "DUH! Of course, why do you think people marry each other?" she says laughing out loud, "So is there anything I can do for you, because if you are going to have a baby, our baby, I will take care of your needs!" he says standing up from the toilet and hugging her fiancé, she hops up and hooks her legs behind his butt.

Walking back into the bedroom he sets her down the bed looking into her eyes, "Is there anything I can do for you?" he says caressing her hair. She rolls her eyes and looks at him, "What do pregnant woman always want?" he kisses her and gets up out of bed walking towards the living room, "Hey! Where are you going?" she yells at him.

He stops dead in his tracks and turns around, "Getting you some ice-cream." He says pointing towards the living room door, she lifts up the covers and raises her right eyebrow, "Oh, you want that!" he says grinning.
***

"Here you go, your new passport, your new clothes, your new wallet and the keys to a Mercedes SLR parked on the airport." A woman weaning a blue suit, he opens his passport and snorts, "Finnegan McManus, waaat de ‘ell, chucker yer realy tink they ‘ill fall for dat?" the woman sighs and hands him some plane tickets, "Your flight leaves in three hours." She shakes her head and walks out of the changing booth.

He drops everything in his hands and grabs the woman's shoulder, ""Ey, wha de ‘ell are me weapons?" he says spinning her around. "Get your hands of me!" she says trying to get loose, "Not ‘til yer tell me wha de ‘ell dohs guns are." He states calmly. She manages to get loose from his tight grip, "Taped under the passenger seat.".
***