- Text Size +
Ari's Sniper Nest

Kate and Tony walked briskly around the rooftop, there was nothing there except the caution tape NCIS had put up. Kate sighed angrily walked to look off the roof onto the street below. She sighed angrily. "We shouldn't be here. We should be out there finding that bastard. Not here doing… nothing,"
"Kate…come here, look at this," a chunk of cement was loose in the ground just beyond the caution tape. Working together they pulled the cement loose. There was a hole about a foot deep and a foot wide. From the hole Tony pulled out a small wooden box. Just as he was about to open it Kate reached out grabbed his shoulder. He looked up at her.
"It might be a bomb,"
"Should we call the bomb squad?" he asked gently setting the box down and stepping back.
"You call them, I'll call Gibbs," within minutes the Bomb squad was there and so was Gibbs with a NCIS team.


NCIS Headquarters

"How long do you think they're going to take with the box," Kate asked Tony. Both of them were sitting at their desks alone. All the lights were at except some lights by the elevators and by the doors to MTAC.
"I don't know, but they better be quick or Gibbs is going to go crazy," Kate let out a small laugh. She propped her feet up on her desk similar to Tony and leaned back in her chair. She slipped her hands behind her head and was just about to close her eyes when her phone at her desk and cell phone simultaneously. Both she and Tony sat up. She picked up her desk phone and cell phone, both were Gibbs, hanging up her cell she talked on her desk phone.
On the phone "Kate?"
"Gibbs," Kate said loudly looking at Tony. "Did they get it open?"
"Yeah, where are you ?!?!"
"Uhh," Kate was surprised by his abruptness. Tony watched her intently. "I'm at my desk. Why?"
"GET OUT OF THERE!!!" just then he cut out and they were plunged into darkness.
"Tony?" Kate whispered. She opened her cell phone for light. He did the same and they crept towards each other. "Where is everyone?"
"We're probably in lock down, no one can come in or out,"
"What do we do?" She reached out and grabbed his arm. He gently pulled his arm from her grasp and slipped it around her shoulders pulling her close to him. He had never realized that she was so muscular, but he knew it then as she pressed her rock hard stomach against him.

"Aww… look at the cute little couple." A voice called out from the darkness. "Does Gibbs know about you two?" Kate and Tony didn't need to see the person to know who it was. The quickly released each other and drew the weapons. The aimed them in the direction of Ari's voice. "Come on. That's no way to treat a guest." Neither Tony nor Kate spoke. Ari had a flash light and soon they could make out the figure that was Ari soon advancing. "Caitlin, if you couldn't stab me in autopsy why would I think you could shoot me now?"
"It doesn't matter if she can't shoot you, because I can." Tony declared firmly.
"Well what if…" suddenly someone grabbed Kate from behind pressing a knife against her throat. Simultaneously she dropped her gun as a shot rang out and Tony dropped to the floor. "What if I shoot you first?" Ari laughed.


Hospital

Tony opened his eyes. He was blinded by white. It was everywhere. He was at the hospital. He struggled to sit up.
"Whoa---- there tiger. Your not ready for that yet." The was a blinding pain his lower left leg.
"Abbs?" He called out. She sat by his hospital bed all decked out in another one of her gothic outfits. She smiled at him before leaning in for a hug. "How's Kate?" Abby's smile faded. "Abby?" Tony asked attempting to sit back up again.
"Tony…. Kate is missing….. Ari took her with him… but it's okay because Gibbs and McGee and the FBI and the police, they're all looking for her. They're gonna find her."
"Abby he's is going to do one of two things to her. He's going to take her out of the United States with him or he is going to kill her. It's probably too late."
"Tony…" Abby was starting to cry. "Please don't say that.." She was beginning to break into sobs.
"I'm sorry Abbs. I didn't mean it." Suddenly Abby's phone rang.
"Hello?....Who is this?....Kate?" Tony leaned forward. "Kate where are you?" She looked at Tony. She set the phone down. "It went dead."


NCIS Headquarters

Abby's phone call with Kate is playing on Gibbs' computer.
"Abby … *static* … tell Gibbs … *static* … on plane … *static* … Paris … *static* … help me … *static* … *dial tone* …"
"She's on a plane to Paris?" McGee asked looking at Gibbs.
"She's probably in Paris." Tony said. IT sat at his desk, a pair of crutches leaned up against the file cabinet behind him.
"Well, what do we do boss?" McGee asked.
"We go to Paris." Gibbs said briskly walking towards the elevator.


Black SUV Driving Threw Paris

"What do you want from me?" Kate asked angrily. She sat in the backseat with Ari.
"Caitlin! Can't two old friends take a peaceful trip to Paris?"
"I am no friend of yours"
"Caitlin, no one is here but you and me. Stop trying to deny that we don't a connection because we do."
"Why me? Why do you want me?"
"Because Caitlin, I know everything about you."
"You don't know anything about me." Ari laughed at this.
"You'd be surprised Caitlin."