- Text Size +
"Wha-,I mean where-, uh-" he choked over his words as he tried to speak. "Where have you been?"
"I've been all over, Paris, Israel, India, Mexico, Spain, Antarctica, but I actually spent most of my time in a small town in Nevada."
"With Ari?"
"No, I was able to ditch Ari about a month ago."
"Then where have you been?" She let the blinds close and turned to face him.
"Tony… I know things. Things I can't tell even you. There is a group of people, they need the information. They are going to do bad things with it. Things worse than you can imagine. They are willing to do anything to get this information."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Get me info."
"How?"
"It should be in the NCIS files" She turned to continue to look out the window.
"Ok what do you need?"
"File 820GY50P."
"Ok," he quickly scribbled in onto a piece of paper.
"You have to go now though"
"Now? It's like two in the morning"
"Tony. This is a life or death situation. Once I have this information I can finish my job and come back to NCIS."
"Your job?"
"I can't talk about it. Please go."
Tony's Apartment

Tony dashed threw the door and up the elevator briskly walking down the hall he neared the door. It was wide open. Inside his whole apartment was trashed. Things were torn and strewn about the house. He walked threw the whole apartment. No one was there. He went to get his gun. It and his back up were gone along with his badge and NCIS ID card. First thing he did was call Gibbs. He told him about the break in and about Kate. They agreed to have the team meet at NCIS headquarters.


NCIS Headquarters

When they got there Director Shepard was already waiting for them.
"Jethro?" she asked sternly.
"WHAT?"
" A word?"
"I'm a little busy director, in case you hadn't noticed. But go ahead. Anything you can say to me you can say to my team."
"Ok then, the NCIS file room is trashed. It shows that about 10 minutes ago someone used Tony's ID badge to get in there."
"What about that eye scanner do-wap thingy?"
"It shows that about ten minutes ago Kate was in there."
"I thought we yanked Kate's clearance."
"We did, for her badge, but not for her."
"Director," Tony said steeping in between her and Gibbs. "Are you implying that it was Kate who ransacked my apartment?"
"It's too early to disregard any possibilities. Surely you being the good agent that you are understand that?" He laughed sarcastically.
"Kate did not do this." There was an evil laugh from the back of the room. They all turned to see Ari.
"You bastard!" Gibbs shouted.
"Gibbs, Gibbs. Don't be mad at me. It was your agent who did this. I guess she's traded sides." Ari smiled evilly. Ari's crew was filing off the elevator and surrounding the team. They all drew their guns, but knew they were outnumbered so they slowly gave in and dropped their guns on the ground.