- Text Size +
A/N: Finally decided whom Kristy should be paired with but I'm not going to say who. I came up with an entirely different subplot. You'll just have to wait and see. Also sorry it took so long to update but I came down with the flu which I still have the tail end of. Not very pleasant might I add. Well anyways on to chapter 3. Enjoy and please r&r.

Chapter 3:

Ziva David was nauseas. The flight had started out smoothly enough after take off that is, but an hour into the flight they had hit a bad patch of turbulence. This only made her upset stomach lurch in its disapproval groaning she placed a hand on her forehead and reached for another air sickness bag, the steward had been kind enough to keep her supplied with. Normally flying didn't faze her but she normally didn't have the flu and normally she'd been sitting with McGee than crammed in between Abby and Director Sheppard.

Plus Abby was wearing a sickening scented perfume. On any other occasion it wouldn't have bothered her but now it made her want to puke…again. The slurping sound that sounded to her left made her cringe. Muttering under her breath she glanced at an oblivious Abby who was currently enthralled with the in flight movie and munching on a bag of honey roasted nuts. Director Sheppard on the other hand was typing away on her lap top as she finished up some evaluation forms. Sighing Ziva let her head fall back on the leather seat maybe a nap would make her feel better.

……………………

"DiNozzo!" Kate growled as she glared at him from the backseat of the SUV. Tony stuck his tongue out and continued to sing along with the radio. Gibbs and Ducky had caught a ride with the Don so now Tony could be as immature as he damn well pleased. Kristy took one hand off the wheel and turned off the radio before pinching his arm.

"Kristy!" Tony whined and the other occupants of the car rolled their eyes.

Kate yawned and toyed with a fringe on her dress. When she had first noticed that Tony had changed his clothes she had nearly killed him. Gibbs had told them not to bring anything with them. Yet he let Tony. Bastard. Sighing she shifted on the seat and stared out the window. The sun was beginning to rise and it finally dawned on her just how long it was since she had slept. She sighed and let her head fall against the window with a soft thunk.

McGee looked away from the window and smirked. Sometimes he really felt for Kate she always took on to much and with the whole undercover mission the team got maybe three hours of sleep, and when Kate got tired she got cranky. This normally meant Tony had to be on his best behavior or she'd shoot him. Granted it was humors to watch the self-proclaimed ladies man tip toe around his partner and if Tony was honest with himself the woman he liked more than just a friend and colleague.

Shaking his head once more he turned back to the window and watched as various buildings whizzed by. He groaned when his cell phone rang and pulled the bothersome object from his breast pocket.

"McGee." He answered simply.

"Hi Timmy!" Abby cooed happily.

Tim smiled in spite of himself.

"Hey Abbs. I take it you guys landed." He stated as he ignored Tony's questioning gaze.

"Yep we….yuck Ziva…aim for the bag!" Abby cried disgustedly.

"Ziva still has the flu I take it." McGee chuckled.

"Yea, not a pretty sight, but anyways our cab is here gots to go! Love ‘ya lots see ‘ya soon!" she chirped before hanging up. Rolling his eyes he chuckled to himself the girl was insane but he loved her anyway.

…………………

Gibbs sighed and drug a hand over his face as he leaned against the desk of Donald Eppes as he waited for the remainder of his team. Charlie and Alan were relaxing in the break room waiting for someone to take them home. Megan Reeves- Fleinhardt was sitting at her desk reading over something on her computer her pregnant stomach blocked from view by her desk as her ear was being talked off by the chatty coroner. Colby and David had gone to notify Special Agent Fredrick Hinsdale- the deceased FBI Agent's ex-wife and ten year old daughter of his passing.

His fiancé had notified the office after she had been forced to leave his body. This had brought the FBI to his doorstep. His eyes narrowed when Tony came into view a beaming smile on his face but when he spotted Gibbs' glaring form his smile vanished; Kate who had noticed the reason for the dampening of her partner's spirits and chuckled.

Kristy and McGee where not far behind as Tim listened the woman gripe about the barely there dress she had been forced to wear. Tony had teased her insistently about the dress that exposed her stomach and a good portion of her back.

"What took so long?" Gibbs growled as the four Agents stopped in front of him.

"We stopped for coffee." Kate explained as she handed him a cardboard cup. Gibbs cocked an eyebrow and glanced at her dress.

"Why not clothes?" Ducky questioned and Kristy rolled her eyes.

"I didn't think Gibbs would appreciate us going in the opposite direction." Kristy smiled and Gibbs nodded the corner of his mouth twitched.

"Kristy, work up a profile. Kate dig deeper in to Petty Officer Matthews past people with a grudge or otherwise. McGee and DiNozzo study the surveillance tapes try to find the second gun man." Gibbs ordered.

"Ugh…Gibbs most of the film will be useless from the point of when the lights went out." McGee interjected somewhat sheepishly.

"Well find me something before it McGee."

"Right boss."

Megan stood from her seat and patted Ducky's shoulder.

"I'll show you where you can view them." She stated before smiling at her niece- in-law and ruffling her hair as she waddled past McGee and DiNozzo in toe.

"Oh..." Megan paused and turned around and looked pointedly at Kristy.

"You might want to check on Larry. He's been a bit on edge." Megan smiled when Kristy groaned and left after Kristy nodded.

"Alright I'm gonna get the crime scene photos uploaded too. See if that can tell us anything. Don, id there a computer I can use?" Kristy questioned.

"Yea, of course just use mine." He said moving out of her way.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Gibbs give me about an hour for the report." Gibbs just nodded and sat down at a vacant desk.

"Duck, go shadow the ME."

"Right away Jethro."