- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
She has been fighting for a while against her feelings for her boss , but this nigth is time to run in the opposite direction & Captain Stolzer has his oportunity.....and
Sedna and Di Nozzo share a hot interlude.....
Sedna and DiNozzo walked their way out to the dance floor. No words were exchanged while they walked. DiNozzo kept following one step behind her. They are still lightly connected by her wrist that’s enveloped in his gentle hand. She led them, waving and nodding slightly to other couples and one or two officers that smiled to her.

Sedna knew that Tony was practically peering, or shall we say, admiring the lower part of her back and going down audaciously to her butt, she almost could feel his green eyes tickling on the exposed skin at the low hem of her dress.

She felt how the warm hand increased gradually the pressure around her wrist and his middle finger caressed her palm. She had expected him trying to flirt openly with her, even knowing that something was going on with the fair-haired bartender, but she hadn’t waited for him to be so quick. The doctor laughed to her insides, the contact was not unpleasant at all…she thought, as his other hand took residence at the small of her back, confident and soft. She can feel the heat radiating from his body over the naked skin of her back .

They reached the side of the dance floor near the wide windows where now, the rapidly darkened beach was displaying its beautiful and peaceful view for them; the shadows were cut by the intermittent brightness of the next lighthouse whitening the crests of the almost flat waves along the coastline. No moonlight, not even the stars are visible, the sky is pretty cloudy.

They turned to look at each other at once and DiNozzo smiled, displaying his best charm for her. He knew that probably “the damn behaviorist” in her was analyzing him and waiting to see until where he was ready to go.
It doesn’t matter”, he decided. It had been always his tactical approach. If he gets a yes… better. If it is a no, oh well, there are lots of hot women out there and the night has just begun.

The music was too good to be true for DiNozzo’s taste; the nostalgic and very old sound of “The Voice” filled the air with the first compasses of what he knew was a remixed version containing parts of his main themes: “Strangers in the night”, “NY” and “My way” were there. He couldn’t help it and started to hum in low voice as rounded her waist with his left arm , moving with her expertly around, holding their hands together against his chest now, looking down at her intently.

She smirked and curved one brow delicately: “Never thought you were such a damn good dancer, DiNozzo, and I’d never believed that you could like Sinatra…like my dad used to.. …you didn’t appear to me like the “Sinatra guy” type. I thought you would like the “old” singers less and be into pop and R & B”

“Sinatra is never going to be called old, doc! It’s just like John Wayne movies and ice cream. They are ageless”

Sedna looked disoriented with the comparison: “Ice cream???”

The Italian maffioso wanna-be laughed. “Yeah, doc…ice cream!! You know that it was created by old Romans, my ancestors…and we all still adored it all around the world!”

She nodded, faintly amused. “You are right, DiNozz…”
“Please, call me Tony… all my friends does it”

“Okay then, “Tony”, although our mutual friend Kate isn’t too friendly, calling for names…sometimes”

“Well… doc, she may be a bit sensitive…sometimes, but she likes me, trust me, by the way…” for a moment he remembers as he rapidly surveyed the surroundings, not being able to see traces of Kate. Where the hell is she?

Sedna smirked again, “You let women distract you, DiNozzo, not good…not very good at all for an NCIS agent” she teased him.
“I’m sure those handsome, blue-eyed, head-slapping boss of yours, never, ever, …even if he had been dancing with me…” She slipped these words with an obvious tone of seduction
“Would have missed the moment she left the room, with Stolzer”. Sedna knows that the bottom line is - Gibbs can not be distracted with women.

The news drop like a head slap over him. He looked around again in disbelief: “What?!? You sure, doc? Oh shit!!! He…the boss…Gibbs - is going to kill me.”

Sedna kept looking him in the eye. “Don’t you think Kate is an adult? A woman? DiNozzo? I am sure she is able to take care of herself very well.”

Tony averted his eyes from her playful scrutiny and turned around searching furiously the surroundings, noting that his partner is not around. “Oh man” he thought “… Gibbs is not just going to head slapping me, this time he’ll make hamburgers out of my liver and salami with my guts and … holy he could easily screw my… awww!! Why Kate? Why among all the damn men in this base, it had to be Stolzer? “Kate! You are going to pay if Gibbs blames me “He hisses in anger and panic. The word “if” is hopeless; Tony damn well knows that Gibbs will blame him.

“Easy Tony…relax, boy, don’t treat her as if she is your little sister, she wouldn’t like it and neither do I. Just relax and finish the dance”. She increased the grip on his wrist and move down their joined hands placing them at the curve of her hip and pressed her body close too him.

Apart from enjoying Tony’s company and attention, Sedna was playing her cards and buying some time for Kate to play hers. If Kate had decided to try her luck with Stolzer, she respected that choice. Sedna knows that her new friend was trying to deny her true feelings towards her nice blue-eyed boss. And hell, maybe Stolzer´s special treatment would help to shake her back to the reality… or not.

She had witnessed Stolzer embracing Kate seductively, and the woman had gone along with. Actually, few minutes before she guided DiNozzo away, she saw Kate making out with the veteran SEAL’s captain. Sedna was pretty sure that the reason the captain swept her away from the public eyes to a more secluded place because things just got too hot to handle. The captain is not the type of person who beats around the bush. He knows what he wants when he sees it and he knows how to get it.

Besides, she was feeling good. DiNozzo was certainly an attractive guy, she was missing to be with a man, and it has been a while since she had broke up with Charles, who is also a jerk.

The base is a “small world” and she cannot behave in a way that would give place to the gossips that naval people likes so much. Although she has lots of friends among the staff and officers none of them had slept with her except Charles, not that they hadn’t try to, but her position was difficult enough and she didn’t want to add conflictive elements to her already hard job.

Sedna felt safe with this situation, DiNozzo was an outsider here, and mostly in a couple of days, he was going to be back across the country, so - why not to take a bit of fun? He is a gentle, good looking and healthy boy and the most important he is not afraid of her, like so many of the petty officers seem to be. Of course, Tony had had a good training with Gibbs about how to get over intimidating personalities.

DiNozzo had expected nothing but a gentle dance with the sexy doctor and the sudden change in her attitude amazed, intrigued and started to turn him on, in fast progression. He looked her in the eye, becoming suddenly conscious of her sweet perfume and wet parted lips. She doesn’t use lipstick (he really likes women who don’t, he hates that sticky and many times distasting feminine obsession) and her lips were naturally dark peach and wet. Tony focused his eyes on her relaxed mouth, all previous thoughts about his unpredictable partner flying by the window, and presses her even closer.

He can feel her hard abs against his own and the sensation is thrilling and exciting. Against Kate’s opinion, that he only has a thing for “Barbies”. He is also attracted by the hard ass women that Sedna is. The main problem is, in general terms that they don’t use to feel the same for him. This could be the exception to the rule; a very promising exception.

Sedna was surprised, she felt surprisingly good and relaxed in his arms. The last past hours, she had started to perceive a very different and very mature side in the usually boyish DiNozzo. Not being around his dominating boss, he had taken the whole crap situation in his hands and the subjacent and well-trained cop had emerged from somewhere.

He had been efficient and sharp; he was much more than the clown of the team that he usually played to. On the other hand, Kate had been surprisingly docile and silent. What a hell was going with her? Sedna wonders. Apparently, the explosion and its possible consequences had shaken her badly.

Sedna had perceived that once Kate had seen that Gibbs was okay she had felt extremely alleviated at first, but this feeling had been replaced within the hours by some different and weird, and her face had reflected a feeling of deep sadness with a touch of rage. Oh yeah! She was so easy to read.

Gibbs on the contrary, had put his usual steel mask over his face. But Sedna knew what was happening under the surface. She had purposely named Kate during the conversation they had held at his hospital room, and she had caught the spark that had flashed for a split second but how intensely… into those amazing blue eyes.

DiNozzo´s voice brought her back, he was glancing down at her intently, and his tone was certainly as much caressing as his hands over the naked skin of her lower back, his thumb following down the hollow at the end of her spine.

“You very beautiful, doc. Do you know it? “.

She chuckled and threw her hair back her shoulders with a slow motion of her neck; letting exposed its long curve to his eager eye. She could feel his breath increasing and his green eyes got darkened. She felt the awaited reaction of his lower body pressed to her and her heart rate sped even higher. He was so easy…. so predictable… so… young, so good.

It was exhilarating and satisfying in a bizarre way, the fact that she was in the arms of a man who doesn’t fake, who doesn’t play the cat mouse game with her, who wanted her and doesn’t beat around the bush, a man who has no problem expressing his sexuality, who is not afraid to tell that he wants her.

She remembered her teen’s… it was a good sensation. Besides, being Tony almost one decade younger than her, it made her feel good to know she was so much attractive to a younger man.

He cornered her to one of the wide windows at the shadowed angle of the room and his head descended over hers, till his open lips grazed the soft skin at the side of her neck, she gasped and arched her body the most that she could against the window, the contrast of the cold glass surface on her back and the heat of his body front drove her crazy, and somewhat surprised, Sedna found herself responding openly and passionate to his caressing lips.

She twisted lightly and set one of her legs between his, one of her hands grabbing hard the flesh at the side of his waist and sending a flush of blood directly to his groin (hell, she is fast! he thought) while her other hand got entangled at the short hair of his nape their mouths collided at their own accord, no preambles of a kiss, tongues dueling wildly.

She tasted of Guinness beer, a bit bittersweet and rough, he tasted of tequila and his strong and intense flavor. Was DiNozzo who had to break the kiss due to the lack of oxygen (damn diver, holding breath is one of her forte) before they parted, he felt her little teeth biting sharply at his inner upper lip and he growled.

She laughed, her eyes shinning mischievously: “Beware, DiNozzo… I could be as dangerous as a white shark”, she warns him sexily.
But she was still leaning against him, all her body language contradicting her voiced threat, her leg still pushing up gentle but firmly insisting between his. Oh God…how much he wanted her, right here and now.

He is sure she couldn’t reach this point if she wouldn’t feel the same so, why not now and here? …Outside the pub, the beach seemed to be warm and lonely darkened, and this would not be the first time that he made love at scenery like this, with the whispering waves as fond sound. She barely could refuse, he was pretty sure she was as much aroused as he was.

He stood straight up, his hands resting at her shoulders “ Doc… we could get out of here, what do you think of ... (he nodded towards the beach) a little walk over the sand and…Then we …”
Both looked outside at the same time that the intermittent and powerful bright light coming from the lighthouse brushed the darkened surroundings, and they saw for a moment a couple near the window. They were making out there, no doubts at all.

The woman was petite framed and her pale top was by a second, a spot of clarity in the middle of the darkness. The man, remained almost invisible, but DiNozzo identified his unmistakable bulk, his short almost shaved hair was like a blond brush crowning his head. Tony clenched his teeth and his fingertips curved slightly over Sedna´s shoulders.

“Kate and Stolzer! Oh, crap!!!! I never had thought they could be so fast. Damn!”
Sedna released a sigh and brushed back her disheveled hair, looking at his restrained fury, unperturbedly.

“And what if DiNozzo??? Didn’t you perceived that we were doing the same a second before?
We are adults… so they are, you are not her big brother, and then why are you so pissed off about it?”

“Ha!! Doc” He messed in his short hair in frustration. “You don’t know Gibbs!! He will chew my head off me in a sharp second!”

“DiNozzo, he is NOT here!”


“Oh!! Sure he’s not. You are underestimating his skills…I’m pretty sure he will know, and this would be the death of me. I have to stop them!!”

Of course it was not just about discipline or some crappy military rule of the Boss… it was personal, Sedna is sure now that DiNozzo knows something and he had read through the ice blue eyes as much as herself. The fact confirmed her suspicions…and Sedna thought that obviously men read each other better than women could do. But her first appreciation had been right: ” blue eyes falls for Kate” and DiNozzo knows…

While talking, DiNozzo was making his way to the next exit door, completely forgotten of his need for her. Sedna followed him walking a step behind nonchalantly…thinking that fear was more powerful over desire. She was not able to stop him, but she was not going to be involved in whatever was the course of action that DiNozzo could have in mind.
TBC…..
Thanks to Michelle , our Beta... and be patient !!!you have more soon !!!!!
Please, remember that reviews make us happy !!!!
Chapter End Notes:
A’s /n: Okay, guys…. We apologize for the long this Chapter took to be posted. I know that apologize is a signal of weakness but even tough, we want to explain that we had some tactical problems: Nova’s comp needed ICU, and then, I had to travel to Patagonia. No internet, NOT EVEN PHONE there !!! Cells don’t work I was in a very secluded and beautiful point… but it is good news !!! I had sometime to work in the chapter 12 !!!...
Hope you enjoy !!!! …the story is going to get a bit hot from here... nothing explicit anyway ( by now...)