- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this will contain violence and maybe death (hence the death story warning) as for the dark story warning, i haven't really decided, i'll have to wait till i write more, see where it goes, but i thought i'd include that anyway...enjoy
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is basically my version of what i wanted to happen in angel of death...i knew it would never happen but oh well...
The next thing Tony knew, he and his fiancé were being packed into the back of a small van. He put up a good fight against his captors, as did his fiancé, but it was not enough. They were outnumbered at least 6 to 2, and although between them they had managed to take out 2 they were still outnumbered and under the influence of too much celebratory alcohol to be able to fight hard enough to escape.
Their captors had also given their all and eventually they just knocked their two victims out and tied them up before throwing them savagely in to the back of the small black van.

"Where the hell is DiNozzo!?!" Gibbs said as he came down the stairs form MTAC.
"um…um…I don't know, he said he had to go early because he had something important to do."
"And what about Ziva? What's her excuse!?" Gibbs was getting steadily angrier and angrier.
"Um, she left soon after Tony. She said she had somewhere to be. She looked pretty emotional…for Ziva I mean."
"Women! After four wives I still don't understand them! What the hell is going on with her, she's been moping around all week!" Gibbs continued walking through the squad room towards the elevator.
"I don't know, but she has been avoiding Tony and won't make eye contact with him…hey! Do you think something happened between them?"
Gibbs stopped and turned around.
"Like what?"
"I don't know…but you know what Tony's like. Maybe they…you know…and he um…" McGee was beginning to regret bringing up the subject with his boss.
Gibbs noticed his junior field agents discomfort, turned around with an amused smile on his face, and continued walking in the direction of the elevator.

"Where the hell did you take her!?!" Tony yelled. Straining from the ropes that bound him to the ornate velvet covered wooden chair. He had woken up with a groggy moan of pain and discovered himself to be tied to a chair in what appeared to be the dining room of a Georgian mansion type building. He wasn't alone but as he scanned his surroundings he couldn't find the woman he had proposed to mere hours ago, all eh could see was a couple of heavy built goons drinking coffee and glaring at him with an immense hatred in their eyes.
"Take who…?" One of the goons said with a hollow laugh.
"I know your heads are filled with sawdust but surely even two imbeciles like you two can figure that one out!"
One of the goons looked at Tony like he wanted to put one of the bullets from the gun he was twirling in his left hand through Tony's skull. The other just stood up and walked over to Tony.
"If you ever want to see your little tart again you might want to treat us with a little more respect." The goon said, trying to sound intimidating, and just ending up sounding like he took his words straight from a cheesy mob movie.
Tony laughed.
The goon looked to his friend not knowing what to do. When his friend shrugged he turned back to Tony, who was still laughing.
"What the hell are you laughing it?!"
"First of all, she is not ‘my little tart', she is the love of my life. And second, you two cant be of any importance in this ‘operation' because you seem to have been spending a lot more time watching cheesy mob movies than making elaborate plans to kidnap me and my fiancé and keep us in this rather spectacular mansion." Tony said, ignoring the looks of rage on the goons.
"You seem to have a lot of attitude for a guy tied to a chair"
"Ah but it's a velvet covered chair and…I forgot to mention, third…"
"Spit it out!"
"Rule #9, always carry a knife"
Tony stood up quickly, discarding the ropes that had bound him to the chair. In one swift move he had knocked out the first goon (the one that had been twirling the gun in-between his fingers) and was holding the second one down on the red patterned Georgian rug by the throat.
Tony grabbed the gun from the first goon as held his knife to the others throat.
"I don't appreciate bondage from guys okay, now tell me where my fiancé is so that we can get out of here."
"sech-uhhnd d-hoor to thugh leghft" the goon croaked.
Tony reduced the force on the goon's throat a little.
"Second door on the left." He said.
Tony brought the handle of the gun down on the second goons head, rendering him unconscious. He then managed to tie both of the men together with the rope he had just cut himself free from.
He then slowly opened the ornate mahogany door a few inches and once he knew that the coast was clear he made his way out of the door and down the hall.
Chapter End Notes:
this will contain violence and maybe death (hence the death story warning) as for the dark story warning, i haven't really decided, i'll have to wait till i write more, see where it goes, but i thought i'd include that anyway...enjoy