- Text Size +
Tony made his way cautiously down the hall, following the goon's instructions. Finally he reached the second door on the left, it had probably only taken a matter of seconds but Tony's heart was pounding so hard in his ribcage that it felt like an eternity.

Tony listened intently at the mahogany (the owner of this place sure lied mahogany) door for any signs of life in the room. When he realized all he could hear was a woman struggling behind a gag and no sign that there was anybody else in the room he slowly pushed the heavy door open.

As he entered the room he saw a woman tied to a chair just like he had been mere minutes ago. He heard her breath a sigh of relief as she recognised him and he made his way over to her to untie her bindings.

"Tony..." The brunette breathed in relief as Tony removed her gag and held her to him. Her panicked breathing began to slow down as her head lay on Tony's shoulder.

As she began to relax she lifted her head from his shoulder.

"Tony..." she said quietly but urgently.

"Are you okay? What did they do to you?" Tony asked in concern, holding her head gently in his hands.

"They didn't do anything. Just tied me up and threatened me a bit." She said pushing his hands away. "But Tony..."

"You're bleeding!" Tony looked at his hands and then to where they had been just moments ago. There was a small cut on her left cheek.

"Tony its nothing." She wiped the blood from her cheek. "You have to listen to me!"

Suddenly a gardener's shovel came down violently on Tony's head.

"You weren't trying to warn him about me now were you Jeanne...?"
Chapter End Notes:
Its really really short but if you've ever read one of my stories before you'll know that my chapters always vary in lenth