- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am not a englisch native speaker and so, I hope I haven't made too many misstakes.
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's a very short story about Tony and Ziva! Enjoy it!
"Tony?"
Zivas voice reached my ear, so that I finally opened my eyes and looked at her. She was on top of me, her hair was a mass and on her forehead were a few sweat drops. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her breath was lightly increased. I felt it on my heated face, which was sweatier than hers and I was exhausted. My breath came in short thrusts and my limbs were heavy - I couldn't barely move them.
I was flat on my back, Zivas thighs pressed against mine and she had supported her hands on either side of my head. Her lips were only a few centimeters away from my own and I couldn't help myself, but I curled them up, grinning widely. Her eyes began to sparkle as I showed her my most brilliant smile and for one moment or two I forgot that she was in control. It felt good how her body was pressed against mine and my grin became lopsided.
"Yeah?" I finally managed to say, my voice a little husky. One of her strands of hair brushed my face and it was like silk on my skin.
"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" she wanted to know and her words sent goose pumps down my spine. My breath became heavier and I had to swallow before I could answer her question.
"Of course it was as good for me as it was for you, Ziva. Your endurance is incredible. I am feeling like I ran about ten miles and you are not even breathless. How do you do that?" "Practice", she retorted and smirked. "Practice is the way to obtain endurance. Mark my words, Tony."
She boxed me with her right hand in my left cheek, so hard that it hurt a little and I had to suppress a moan. That woman was tough and it was this matter of fact, why I liked her so much. She defied me and I loved it to argue with her, just as well I loved that way her thighs were pressed against mine and the smell of her perfume overwhelmed me. I stared at her, disabled to say something – all of a sudden it seemed that my brain existed of only two running cells.
"So, are you ready for the next round?" Ziva asked impishly and pushed her up a little. I swallowed hard and my grin faded at the thought of a next round, not that I didn't want it but my body was still exploited and my breath calmed down slowly.
"Are you serious?" "Sure I am serious, Tony. Are you already tired? And I thought you are in a better shape." "I am in a good shape", I protested vehemently. "I am not so sure about that", she teased and winked at me. She kept silent for three seconds, than she laughed out loud. "Prove it to me and I will believe you. Show me what a glamour stallion you are."
I squinted my eyes and fixed her. She smirked again and suppressed a laughter as I needed one moment to collect my thoughts.
"Okay", I eventually said. "But I am the one on top then." "Dream on. You will lose again." "I am not going to lose again, Ziva. Next time, you are the one on your back." As she chuckled, I took her by her shoulders, shoved her off me and within one second I were on my feet, the exhaustion forgotten and I glanced at McGee, who stood outside the boxing ring and watched every movement from Ziva and me.
"You are going to lose your bet, Probie. Ziva was only fortunate. She might be better in martial arts but I am the master in boxing. In five minutes, you are fifty dollars worse off", I told him and swelled my chest. He lifted his brows but didn't say something. "Hold your money ready", I added and turned to Ziva, who waited for me, her face blank, her hands, which were covered with boxing gloves, levied.
One minute and fifteen seconds later, I was lying on my back again, my left cheekbone was hurting like hell, one gloved hand was pushed against my throat.
"I think you owe McGee fifty bucks, Tony", Ziva said maliciously and laughed amused as I snarled something incomprehensible, disbelieving that I had lost fifty dollars within five minutes.
Oh, how I hate boxing!


The end!!!
Chapter End Notes:
I am not a englisch native speaker and so, I hope I haven't made too many misstakes.