- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A naughty addition to the BabyVerse series.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs pampers Abby.
Abby lay back in the bubble bath Gibbs had prepared for her. She stretched her legs out in the tub and watched as tiny bubbles bounced then burst against the edge of the tub.

"I could get used to this, you know," She purred slightly as she watched Gibbs step into the room.

Gibbs carried a tray into the room and placed it on the nearby vanity. He sat down beside the tub and plucked a grape from the tray. He offered it to her lips, and she accepted with a smile as she licked her lips.

"That's my girl," He smiled as he picked up a strawberry and offered it to her.

"Hmmm, I really could get used to this," She sucked on the berry before taking it completely from his fingers.

"Good, that's what I want you to do," He offered her a piece of melon. Once she took it from his fingers, he licked the sweet juice from his thumb, "I want you to put yourself entirely in my hands."

She grinned from ear to ear, "Don't I always?"

"Yes, you do," He nodded, slicing a piece of cheese and placing it on a cracker. He fed it to her before he made one for himself.

"So you said something about starting a nursery," Abby began, "It can't be your typical pastel nursery."

"Of course not," He chuckled to himself, "It'll have to be just right for our kid."

"What do you think our baby will look like?" She questioned before he fed her another cracker with cheese.

"I hope she looks like you."

"How do you know it will be a girl?" She paused and grinned, "I kinda hope it's a boy."

"Why?" He asked as he made another cracker for himself.

"Because I would love to have a little Gibbs running around."

"You're going to have a little Gibbs running around anyway," He pointed out with a smile.

"I know that, but it would be cool to have a mini-you around the house," She sloshed the water in the tub as she moved her hand to her abdomen, "I'm just looking forward to meeting our little one."

"So am I," He fed her another cheese cracker, "Actually, right now, I'm looking forward to watching you grow with our baby. I know you are going to be so beautiful."

"I so love you," She smiled as she reached out and pulled him to her for a kiss.

Gibbs moved over her slightly as she tugged him closer to her. As their lips parted, Abby giggled softly.

"You're wet, you know," She smiled seductively, "I think you should get out of those clothes."

"I think you should get out of that bath," He countered before kissing her once more, "Why don't you get out and dry off? I'll go get out of these clothes, and we'll meet in the bedroom in say five minutes?"

"I don't know if I can wait that long," She seized his lips in another heated kiss.

"Yes, you can," He pulled away from her and left the bathroom.

"Ugh!" Abby splashed water in frustration. She knew he was teasing her on purpose. He loved to get her worked up only to give her exactly what she wanted and needed. Still, every now and then, she wished he would just give in when she wanted him to.

She showered off quickly and dried herself in a large towel. When she was finished, she put on a large terry cotton robe and walked to the bedroom. Upon opening the door, she stopped and looked around the room.

Candlelight twinkled all over the room. The bed was turned down with crisp and clean sheets awaiting them. At the end of the bed, Gibbs sat on the corner with a seductive smile.

He flexed his bare toes in the carpet before he stood and wiggled his finger for her to join him. His shirt was un-tucked and unbuttoned providing Abby with one of the sexiest visions she'd ever seen.

She slowly crossed the distance between them, "So this is what you were up to," She reached out to take his hands in hers.

"Hmm huh," He nodded, drawing her into his arms.

"Is this what you had planned all along?" She asked, leaning into him.

"Hmm huh," He confirmed while pressing a kiss to her temple. He released her hair from her pigtails, slowly easing his fingers through her hair. He tilted her head so that he could seize her lips in a sweetly enticing kiss.

Abby placed her hands on his chest and fanned her fingers out over his skin. She eased her palms to settle over his heart, feeling the strong organ pump life through him. She continued moving her palms up his body to push his shirt completely off his shoulders.

Gibbs released her long enough to drop his shirt from his body. He moved his hands back to her robe and slowly untied the knot from her sash. He released the sash and gently parted the material. He slipped his hands inside the robe to touch her soft bare skin.

He met her eyes as he enveloped her waist with his hands. He moved his hands around to her back, his fingers danced up her spine. His fingers continued until he pressed his palms against her shoulder blades, pulling her tightly against him.

He brushed his lips across hers, whispering his love for her. He darted his tongue across her bottom lip, drawing a soft sigh from her. Taking her lips in a tender yet loving kiss, he moved his hands to push the large robe from her body.

He eased his hands down her body to take her hands in his. He backed up towards the bed, drawing her along with him. Once at the bed, he switched their positions and gently lowered her to the bed.

Abby reached out to him, caressing his cheeks gently before drawing him into a kiss. Gibbs held himself above her, indulging in a long and luxurious kiss. He slowly ended the kiss while dropping his lips to her neck. He traced random patterns on her skin with his teeth and tongue, cupping her body to him as he continued his explorations.

She cupped the back of his head as she arched her body to his mouth. She moaned softly as he settled his attentions to her breasts. He always knew exactly how to light her fire and stoke it into an inferno. His touch, his kiss, the very feeling of his body next to hers amplified her desire for him.

Gibbs placed a kiss to the top of her breastbone as he cupped her breast in his hand. He brushed his thumb over her nipple, watching as it tightened before his eyes. He circled the dark flesh with his thumb before following suit with his tongue. She gasped as he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suckle the tender bud.

As he turned his attentions from one breast to the other, Abby grasped at his hair. She ran her hands down his back while running her foot along the back of his still clothed leg.

"Gibbs," She begged as he moved down over her abdomen.

"Patience," He warned with a smile as he placed tender kisses over her abdomen. He darted his tongue over her navel before continuing to her hip. His lips created a sensuous path over her hip and down her thigh.

"It's not one of my virtues, Gibbs," She warned as he kissed the side of her knee.

"Learn," He teased while he turned his attention to the other knee. He eased his fingers down her calf before his fingers danced over her foot. He followed his fingers with his mouth, creating erotic sensations in places Abby had never imagined them before.

He slowly moved up her body placing her thighs on his shoulders as he lowered his mouth to her hypersensitive feminine center. His breath heated her already flushed flesh. He darted his tongue through her folds drawing a deep throated moan from his dark haired beauty. He began tasting her in earnest, determined to bring her unspeakable pleasure.

Abby grasped the bed coverings as she arched her body to his mouth. His tongue pulsed within her while his hands continued to stroke her sensitive skin. She could feel the white hot fire burning deep within her soul begging to be released. It began deep within her and pulsed through every cell in her body. She could feel it traveling through her body, pooling wherever Gibbs had devoted his attentions. Now, it was raging, burning out of control, and she could hold on no longer as it exploded through her.

"Gibbs!" She cried out his name as she arched towards him once more, her entire body trembling with the power of her climax.

Gibbs smiled as he pulled away from her. He looked down upon her, seeing her flushed skin, her parted lips, her intoxicated eyes. He smiled like a Cheshire cat as he rid himself of the remainder of his clothing. He crawled slowly over her, placing random kisses upon her skin before he lay perfectly above her. He brushed her hair from her face as he met her eyes, "I love you, Abs."

"Hmm, Gibbs, love you," Abby made out, still reeling in the aftermath of her climax.

He entered her slowly, allowing her tiny contractions to draw him deeper within her. Once fully seated within her, he closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her body.

"Hmm, feels like heaven," She whispered to him before kissing him, all prior restraint gone.

"My thoughts exactly," He agreed as he began slow steady movements.

Abby ran her fingers down his back while drawing her legs up to cradle his body. She met his eyes, feeling as if she was the most cherished woman in the world. She always felt that way when Gibbs made love to her. He had a way of making the entire world disappear. She loved that about him, this man she loved with all her heart.

"Gibbs, I love you. I always have," She spoke as he quickened his pace.

"My Abs," He declared as he cupped her body to his, driving hard and fast into her body, proclaiming every inch of her as his property.

Abby grasped his shoulders tightly, matching his rhythm with her hips. Their every movement sent tendrils of pleasure through her body, foreshadowing the onslaught to come.

Gibbs braced himself above her as his tempo increased again. He swept his hand over her body before slipping his fingers between them and finding the sensitive nub he'd lavished so much attention upon earlier. He touched her with such deliberate knowledge that she immediately cried out his name.

As Abby rode the waves of a second climax, Gibbs thrust into her heavily, growling her name in his own moment of completion.

Abby stroked his hair as he lay above her, reluctant to break their physical connection. She pressed a kiss to his temple as he often did to her and smiled. He had been true to his word about his night of pampering. Now, she would have to find a way to return the favor.
Chapter End Notes:
A naughty addition to the BabyVerse series.