- Text Size +
Seven months felt like heaven and Tony was completely sure that there was nothing going to destroy what he had except death. And the way Jethro was driving him crazy right now it could be only a matter of minutes.

„You're killing me here."

He murmured after over an hour of foreplay and twenty minutes of preperation. With one fucking finger! Sure, it's been a while since he had sex with a man. Nine months to be honest but hell! It was like riding a bike, wasn't it? And it wasn't as if he wasn't used to a little pain. As if he didn't crave for a little pain some times.

„Wouldn't that be a pity? All spread out for me and die before you had the chance to come?"

Bastard, shot through Tony's mind because Jethro used exactly the moment Tony had laughed to slip in the second finger. Sure as hell it would be a pity. Tony knew exactly why Jethro was taking it slow. It was the same reason why they hadn't had sex all those awefully long seven months. They didn't want to fuck it up. Jethro's little trip to Mexico had done more damage to the men's relationship as either of them wanted to acknowledge and they were building it up again, properly this time. But still, there was slow, and too slow. Tony grapped Jethro by the neck and pulled him down to him.

„If you're not going to make love to me right now I'll do it myself."

Jethro chuckled and nippled at the already kiss-swollen lower lips.

„Your wish is my command."

„If that were true you would have been in me half an hour ago."

They kissed again and Jethro blindly lined up. As much as he wanted to continue to kiss his lover Tony had to pull back as the head of Jethro's cock slipped through the ring of muscles and the younger man's head fell back into the pillows, his mouth open as he moaned.

„Did I ever tell you that you're the most gorgeous man I've ever met?"

Jethro whispered as he set a slow, loving rythm. What started as a chuckle from Tony quickly turned into a long moan. Whereas they already had had sex so many times Tony couldn't remember anything like this. Mostly in the past they had gone pretty roughly. Their first few encounters had happened after rough cases, after close calls. But then, given their job and the events of the last years nearly the whole time of their relationship has been one major close call. They have gone through everything Tony could think of and more. Being infected with a out-of-date illness, having a terrorist chasing them, being beaten up while undercover, being framed, being shot at, held hostage by a teenager...Tony couldn't help the slight feeling of hope that the future was looking better for them.


And then, slowly, Tony's mind draw blank. He could nearly feel his thoughts leave his head with every stroke of Gibbs‘ dick over his prostrate. He thought this would last forever and at the same time he couldn't think he'd last ver long. Gibbs‘ breathing speed up slightly and Tony closed his eyes, enjoying the different sensations of touch, sounc and scent. His breath hitched as Gibbs started to stroke his cock softly but effectively.

„Jethro..."

Tony whispered, unable to do more. He felt like falling, or flying, or maybe hoovering a few inches above the matress. His hand clenched in the sheet underneath him in a try to ground himself but Gibbs replaced the silk with his own hand and Tony came, whispering the name of his lover, and then, Gibbs came with him.