- Text Size +
Six months later.

Tony sat in the doctor's office looking annoyed at his therapist. He had been ordered to see a counselor until he was cleared when there was a hearing because he had beaten the perp unconscious.

At first Tony had thought it was ridiculus but he had to admit that the doctor was helping him to forget the pictures of twenty little girls, stuffed and preperated like animals, sitting on shelfs like dolls. It had turned out that their dirtbag had abducted a lot more children than they had known of, in different states, different cities, and sometimes even different countries.

But now Tony felt fine. He was eight months along and really looking forward to have a baby to care for. Lish was seeing a therapist aswell, but hers was much more appealing and Lish was doing really good. She was seeing Ivi a lot and her mother and Tony became good friends.

The pregnancy was going fine, just Tony wasn't allowed to drink coffee, what made him grumpy, he wasn't allowed to eat too much sugar, what made him bitchy, and he wasn't allowed to eat too much fat, what made him unbearable. Only Jethro and Lish managed to get around him now a days.

„Mr. DiNozzo, after six months, would you say you would react the same way you did if you were in the situation again?"

A small smile appeared on Tony's lips. He thought back on the swollen face of that fucking bastard and the lisp he had when he had to testify in court. It wasn't satisfying, hell no, not even close, but it still felt damn good.

„Oh yeah."

He raised an eyebrow as he saw a half smile on the shrinks face.

„Well, Mr. DiNozzo, I think we're done here. Except you want to stay?"

Tony laughed and stood. As he shook the hand of the man, who was around Jethro's age, he smiled.

„You know, in the end, you are a nice person."

He grinned and left the office hopefully for the last time.







Epilogue


One months later on the exact predicted date Daniel Timothy Gibbs was born. He had just as blue eyes as Jethro and Tony's light brown hair. For the two men he was the cutest boy they had ever seen and for his big sister he was something she had to protect and care for. So it happened that she shot everybody a death glare who only looked too long at him and she was about to punch the nurse when she wanted to take him.



In the same month the director of the FBI was busted for manipulating investigations and Tobias C. Fornell was anounced new director. Tony had joked about Jethro becoming director but the older man had just given him a head slap and said „That'd be the day".




Two years after the case, at the first day of school for Lish and Ivi, Jethro had turned to Tony and said that he will retire and be a full time father. Tony had patted his arm and said „We'll see."




Story finished.

Series to be continued: Circle of Life