- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sara is reunited with her aunt after the attack. Tony and Ziva make love for the first time.
Back at the headquarters in the bullpen Tony and McGee just got back and gave Gibbs the report that the CO had given to them.
" Where's Ziva boss? " Tony asked looking at Ziva's empty desk.
" Gone to talk to a recent contact of the Petty Officer, in Manassas. " Gibbs said as he read the report.
" Oh, I'm sure she will be back soon. " Tony said before going to sit at his desk and he gave a worried look considering she had not been well since she left the hospital with her pain flashes.
Gibbs could see he was worried and he told Tony to call her and make sure she was alright.
Tony got on his phone and waited or her to answer.
" David? " Ziva answered.
" Hey, it's me. " Tony replied.
" Hey Tony, you okay? " Ziva asked concerned.
" Yeah, but are you okay honey? " Tony asked hoping for a good answer.
" Yes, Tony I am fine. I am on my way back now. I love you and I will see you soon. " Ziva said and she hung up her cellphone.
Tony hung up his phone and sighed.
" She said she's okay boss. " Tony said looking at his computer that just recieved an email.
Tony opened it and it was from Kate.

**********************************
Hi Tony,

I am currently on a plane that left Witchita, Kansas 2 hours. I was with Sara showing her where I used to work. I heard that Ziva is out of the hospital and I am going to bring back Sara and will be back there in 1 hour in the bullpen.

See you in a bit,
Kate
**********************************

Tony faced Gibbs and the computer while typing back to her at the same time.
" Boss, I just heard from Kate she is on her way back here with Ziva's niece, her ETA is 1 hour. " Tony said as Gibbs looked up at him.
" Thanks Tony. " Gibbs said and went back to his computer work.

1 hour later Kate arrived back with Sara who saw her aunt Ziva sitting at her desk.
" Auntie Ziva! " Sara said as Ziva turned around and saw her niece running with open arms to her.
Ziva got up and came out of the bullpen and Sara jumpd into her arms and Ziva spun her around and hugged her.
" Shalom lior, it is so good to see you sweetheart. " Ziva said as she hugged her securly.
" I missed you... Kate said I had to let you sleep. " Sara said looking at her aunt
" Aunt Ziva wasn't feeling well honey. I needed to rest for a while. " Ziva said sitting back at her desk with her niece in arm.
" I spoke to the sergent that was phoned by the Petty Officer and he really did not have much to say about the him and that he hasn't heard from him in a month at least. " Ziva said to Gibbs and gave him a letter that Ziva had put in an evidence bag that the Sergent handed her before she left.
" The Petty Officer does not look like he has been kidnapped. " But Gibbs gave the letter a funny look. " I am taking it down to Abby for a handwriting analysis. The Petty Officer has a copy of a written statement on his files. " Gibbs finished as he headed down to Abby's lab.
Night had fallen and the team was tired, they had not found the Petty Officer still.
" Boss!! " McGee came back from Abby's lab yelling.
" The handwriting didn't match it was written by the Sergent. " McGee said as he got to Gibbs' desk.
" Let's roll! " Gibbs shouted.
The team arrived at the Sergents house in full gear and uniform armed.
" Tony, Ziva cover the back... McGee you're with me. " Gibbs instructed.
Gibbs broke down the door after hearing a lamp crash and saw the Sergent with a knife to the Petty Officers throat.
" Sergent McCabe! NCIS! Drop the weapon! " Gibbs yelled.
" Drop your weapon! " Ziva repeated.
The Sergent started to draw back the knife to throw it and Gibbs wound up and the rest of the followed and shot him.
The Petty Officer cut loose from his grip and ran over to the team who awaited him to take back to Jacksonville Naval Base.
" Thank you so much Special Agent Gibbs. " The Petty Officer said as he walked out to Gibbs car.

That night Ziva laid in bed and Tony was running his fingers through her hair as she laid on his chest with her head in his arm.
" Tony? " Ziva said.
" Yeah? " Tony answered while yawning.
" Thank you... for planning the wedding for me and making it earlier than I expected. " Ziva said as she kissed his chest.
" Your welcme Ziva, I thought it would surprise you. " Tony said and kissed her on the head.
" It did surprise me and I think it was a good choice. " Ziva said and cuddled up to him more and wrapped her arm around his chest.
Their wedding was in a couple of weeks and there was a lot to do before then.
Tony slides closer to Ziva. Tony begins to let his fingers slip down past Ziva's lips. Ziva turns her head as Tony leans in with one hand around her back across stomach, the other craddling her head and begins to kiss her lower lip softly then her upper lip. Tony slowly slides his tounge into her mouth, massaging her tounge with his, his hand slips down resting on her butt. Ziva realizing this time isn't part of the job and that it is just a natural time for a couple starts kissing him back passionately. Their tounges collide as their lips lock. Tony's hands are so soft and caress Ziva's back. The kissing starts to get more intense and her leg overlaps his and he flips himself on top of her. Tony slowly starts moving over her, making love to her and silence is all that is heard until her gasp breaks their silence. Ziva starts kissing Tony more and he breaks the kiss and starts kissing her neck and she caresses his neck with her soft hands. Tony moves over her so carefully and so passiontely, leaving her gasping more and more until she is breathless. Ziva grips the bed trying not to scream he was so intense.. she was lost in him. Tony begins to caress her breast with his hand, massaging her nipple gently with his thumb and kissing the side of her neck near her chin, leaving her gasping quietly. Her gasps turn into small moans and her legs wrap around him under the sheets. Her moans are heard under her breath as she kisses Tony. Tony breaks the kiss and starts going faster in a continuous rapid motion. Ziva arches her back and tilts her head back moaning. Tony doesn't want to stop he loves her so much, and he has been holding this in for so long. The emotions and feelings he had for her had been kept from her and he knew it was time to let go now. Ziva feels something strange but does not know what it was but she does not care at that moment. Ziva starts panting faster and grabs the back of the head board, arching her back again and lets out a big moan. Tony slowly stops and rolls off her and lays beside her panting and Ziva laid there breathless and panting slowly.
" Wow, that was something I have never felt before. " Ziva said looking at Tony tired.
" Yeah. you're good. " Tony said as they both giggled.
Ziva fell in his arms, kissed him and in a while drifted off to sleep.
Tony just laid there for hours and watched Ziva sleep so peacefully.